Community > Posts By > Rawrr_Girl

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 04:45 AM
Yeah. A few times I have. With caution. Not sure I would use dating site's for the rest of my life, though. There has to be a point where I will eventually never log on anymore. Some days I'd just rather be alone.

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 04:38 AM
Is this a coincidence? smitten

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 03:50 AM
Oh. You didn't mention this in your e-mail, but anyway, I don't know why, but good luck with your search. Some women love jerks, some love nice, some love a bit of both. You'll just have to see which one you want the most. If she rejects you, don't take it to heart. After all, it's not likely you'll get to know her well, if she distances herself from you. I think there's different shade's of "Nice".

no photo
Mon 10/28/13 08:28 PM
He slipped over on some ice, and fell onto his behind. It served him right for being a show off.

no photo
Mon 10/28/13 05:04 PM
If I was dying, I'd be worried for my lover. I wouldn't want it to overwhelm him.

no photo
Mon 10/28/13 04:04 PM

I make sure I'm never isolated because it's the perfect way to attract creeps. surprised

Bah. Foiled again.

laugh

Btw, why does it not show the correct time of any of my post's? It's 11:25pm right now, but it'll show a different time.

like 8 hours different, RAWRR,after 4.5 years and
you may even have a boy friend that you forgot about or husband? have a good look under the covers
tonight when you go to bed.tongue2 waving

laugh. I actually noticed a long time ago. Was just trying to make small talk. I just wanted to know because other forums, always had a time zone that you could set, according to where you live.

Me? Left a man under my bed? I wish. surprised

:laughing: "small talk", I know,and I was just
been a pest, doing what I hate; bottom feeding :laughing: no, that's cool if its for a joke
and nobody being mean then could care less what end I'm on as long
as there's a joke I'm happy.

Nooo I said a man under the sheetstongue2

yeah but if he was there you would probably give him to much of a good thing then he would just
screw it up anywaysslaphead so you may have to have 3 bf then just rotate them they don't
forget how to treat a ladyflowers good plan ehwaving
very best

Erm..........kind of, but only ONE man is enough for me. laugh. Sometimes I read too fast, so no wonder i misread what you typed. You're post's have me in stitches. drinker

no photo
Mon 10/28/13 03:43 PM
Nice? You're holding two fingers up swearing at the camera. And no-one seemed to notice.

no photo
Mon 10/28/13 03:18 PM
Me and a certain ex are best buddies. Why? Because we just get on so well. Like two pea's in a pod. We constantly make each other laugh, which is what keeps us stuck together like glue. I don't think I could have met a nicer guy :)

Other ex's are more easy to let go of, because some were only in my life a few month.

no photo
Mon 10/28/13 06:21 AM

I make sure I'm never isolated because it's the perfect way to attract creeps. surprised

Bah. Foiled again.

laugh

Btw, why does it not show the correct time of any of my post's? It's 11:25pm right now, but it'll show a different time.

like 8 hours different, RAWRR,after 4.5 years and
you may even have a boy friend that you forgot about or husband? have a good look under the covers
tonight when you go to bed.tongue2 waving

laugh. I actually noticed a long time ago. Was just trying to make small talk. I just wanted to know because other forums, always had a time zone that you could set, according to where you live.

Me? Left a man under my bed? I wish. surprised

no photo
Mon 10/28/13 04:28 AM

I can't speak for all, but some like to be teased, so maybe try that, if anyone takes your fancy.

like a play tease? Like "are those your legs or is
a chicken packing ya"

I was making out with my baby momma and I whispered to her to 'tease me a little'; right in the moment she said "you got big earsslaphead through her laughter, she was saying she couldn't help it and was sorry..
Guess I asked for that oneohwell

rofl It makes a change from the usual "Nice legs. What time do they open?".

It could have been worse :)

no photo
Sun 10/27/13 08:32 PM

Its been 7years since me and my first love parted ways but last 2weeks he reach out through fbook. We are now communicating everyday. i want to end it up because he has already a girlfriend but he tells me that he is still inlove me. I dont want to communicate with him cause i might fall deeply again for him. I never love again after him.

And this is exactly why I don't want a Facebook, or Myspace account. Old lovers always end up finding you, and then they try to worm their way back in. He has a new woman, yet tells you he still loves you. He sounds unstable. If he wanted you, he wouldn't even be with the other woman. I think it will end up as a triangle of love if you're not careful. Do you want to be his bit on the side? Remember, never feed a troll ;) Or should I say pig?

no photo
Sun 10/27/13 08:19 PM

Lou, you will be missed and remembered. 71, hard to believe time is passing by so fast. One of the pioneers Lou Reed has joined the great host of artists in the beyond. It was all joy meeting you and hope to again someday, RIP. I and millions of others will take a "walk on the wild side" with you today.

I raise my light.

me too drinks. R.I.P Lou. Why do we get so shocked though, when they die? We surely knew they would die one day anyway? I can understand more if you've been a long-time fan.

no photo
Sun 10/27/13 08:14 PM
Still no storm yet. I think the weather people have us all excited for nothing. laugh

no photo
Sun 10/27/13 08:11 PM

I've never met your wife....noway

rofl Maybe it's better that way huh? ;)

no photo
Sun 10/27/13 07:55 PM
I can't speak for all, but some like to be teased, so maybe try that, if anyone takes your fancy.

no photo
Sun 10/27/13 04:40 PM

Hello to all 4 of you and welcome to Mingle2.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

I've always wondered what the animal in your profile pic is? It's so damn cute :)

And welcome to the OP and the others. drinker

Welcome

no photo
Sun 10/27/13 04:37 PM
Maybe attend a dance class

no photo
Sun 10/27/13 04:35 PM
Paul McCartney-Don't look at me

no photo
Sun 10/27/13 04:32 PM
R.I.P mr drinker. I keep getting that bit from 'Perfect Day' in my head.

Is it just me, or does today seem like doomsday?

First Lou Reed dies,
then some other famous person, but can't remember who,
and then we get a real severe storm.

Not such a "perfect day" this side of the globe.

no photo
Sun 10/27/13 04:25 PM

Bah. Foiled again.

laugh

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25