Community > Posts By > Rawrr_Girl

no photo
Sat 10/26/13 11:45 AM
I would, but there are physical illnesses that can ruin your sex life, so I'd want to be sure they'd want to be with me.

no photo
Sat 10/26/13 10:17 AM
Are you for real? Wow laugh i let people live their own life, without poking my nose into their business. Some people care too much about others private lives.

no photo
Sat 10/26/13 05:29 AM
Wootie Woot!! Congrats, Cali drinker. So, who is it? Just kidding. You keep it secret if you want. Do you get really nervous and then really excited again?

no photo
Sat 10/26/13 02:10 AM
If a man asks for marriage too soon, he is more or less delusional.

To spend more time with people in my physical life. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to have internet friends, but the internet became a bit of an obsession with me. Every christmas day, I am suddenly reminded of how much time all of my family spend being apart, well it makes me want to be near them MORE. I don't want to look back on life, only to realize I'd abandoned family members for the internet, after most of em have died. Family is important.

That guy I've known since high school, is a true gem. I can never hate him. He is something truly special.

no photo
Fri 10/25/13 10:34 AM
I don't know one person who it HASN'T happened to, on here. In fact, two or three everyday is just pathetic. I'm starting to get so fed up of it, that I'm thinking of leaving the site. Obviously SOMEONE is making good money out of letting these scammers eun riot. You'd think they would be on top of this problem by now, but no. I think a lot are sick of it. A sure way to drive people away from a dating site. Get it sorted, whoever is responsible. frustrated. indifferent

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 09:04 PM
Figuring out how to upload pics on my new phone.

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 08:59 PM

Thanks for the moral support Rawr and Candi. flowerforyou

flowerforyou. That's real sweet. Glad I could help. I realize what torture suicide can be. I'm always finding myself listening to others problems, and wonder if I'm meant to be there at that given time, to dissolve their fear or upset. I've had to seperate fights like a security gaurd does. I feel like one. laugh. It's true that there's always others worse off than you. Yes, I was trying to get you to see what you're lucky enough to have, even though it's not the ideal place you want to be. Hope you're feeling a bit better now. :heart:

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 04:19 PM
Maybe it's just me, but some guy covering a woman in stuff from a fire extinguisher isn't that funny. She had it all over her. What if she got burned? All because someone cares about tv show ratings. I won't be surprised if it gets complaints. Hope she's okay.

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 12:10 PM
laugh No, I never trained myself to swallow swords. I just realized I could do it.

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 12:07 PM
Walk slowly. Nothing is going to hurt you. Do not start panicking. Every time you panic, a guinea pig will die somewhere in the world. You don't want that to happen. Think of how you'll be saving the guinea pig's life, if you don't panic. Nice if our thinking could trick us into stuff like this.

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 11:58 AM
Hope me and ? end up getting closer. Can't mention their username, incase I jinx it.

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 11:46 AM

laugh

There's a love thread down the hall...

I think what Ruth meant was Hard pounding, azz slapping, hip grabbing... Isn't that right Ruth?

laugh. If I was only after sex, I'd be in a bar hunting it down, not on some dating site. It has to be with someone I get along with. Not just anyone.

no photo
Wed 10/23/13 04:26 PM

I get at least 3-4 emails per week from accounts that have pictures of women and say they are based in Asian countries. Anybody else getting these?

I haven't actually been asked to send money to anybody or try to be someone's meal ticket like I have on other sites. I was just wondering what gives?

Sometimes I get email's and I will respond back and then they never talk to me again so the whole thing is really strange.

if they don't reply back, then they probably didn't mean what they said. Sounds like a scam.

no photo
Wed 10/23/13 04:19 PM

brokenheart hello. im new here. im shine fr0m philippines l0oking for a g0od man f0r me. Are you the 0ne?? Cheater is n0t all0wed;)

Sowie, I'm a lady. *whispering* But I suggest Hellsboy

He seems to not be here, tonight. Maybe some little green men abducted him surprised

no photo
Wed 10/23/13 04:08 PM
In my dreams

no photo
Wed 10/23/13 03:46 PM
I've been spending all day looking through auditions. It's freezing, today. Not sure what others are up to. It might just be one of those days where forum people just don't log on. drinker

no photo
Wed 10/23/13 09:28 AM
I never would go through a man's phone. Ever. I see it as invading his private space. It's HIS phone, so if I saw anything dodgy going on, it would be my own fault, for looking through it.

no photo
Wed 10/23/13 09:23 AM
Well I have to feel mentally and physically attracted to him, first.

no photo
Wed 10/23/13 09:03 AM

@ Rawrr girl, so you would buy a guy a ring even if he hadn't given you one?
I like your view, nice and relaxed.

Yeah. I would. Thanks :)

I know when I feel attracted to someone, so why not?

Also, it doesn't have to be an engagement ring. It could be a friendship ring or whatever.

Another thing: Do you think there is a difference in giving/getting a silver and gold ring?

Only in Carat weight and Carat value

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 07:27 PM
Absolutely. Most of it. They used to show 'Pokemon' on one channel, and 'Digimon', on a different one. I miss them. Thankgod for Youtube drinker

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25