no photo
Mon 03/31/14 05:25 PM
Wazuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup? ;)

no photo
Mon 03/31/14 05:04 PM
My dogs. My friends. My family.

no photo
Mon 03/31/14 04:51 PM
I'm not very reliant on books. If a guy i'm attracted to, isn't attracted back, then I move on. I can't make one love me.

no photo
Mon 03/31/14 04:47 PM
Single

no photo
Thu 01/30/14 09:59 PM
Predictive text can be a cruel thing. One message I was sending to my gran, ended up sounding so wrong. It ended with "I'm gay". Until she texted me back, congratulating me, I didn't realize what I'd typed. I quickly sent another text explaining that I wasn't gay. Before she went and told the rest of our family. laugh
In another text, I was talking about a food show, and was meant to type "cook off", well, the person recieving that text, wasn't happy that I'd told them to **** off.

no photo
Thu 01/30/14 09:45 PM
The way I can think of witty comebacks, if anyone bullies me. I don't understand how I can think of one, just a few seconds after being harrassed by some nonce, but there we have it. And to REALLY piss the bully off, after I've said my witty remark, I flick my hair over one of my shoulder's, to make it look like I completely love myself. laugh You know bullies, they hate it when you don't show fear.

no photo
Thu 01/30/14 09:10 PM
Just for the record, I admire certain trait's of people from the indian culture. They are hard worker's. Good grafter's. Always faithful to their jobs. And I'd like to add this, if it wasn't for the indian dr I went to as a child, I'd have never seen the day I got over a bad stomach illness. He always worked relentlessly with me, researching what he could next try, to help me. I think he was overwhelmed at the fact he cured me. I saw him trying not to cry with relief. God bless that dr. He deserve's a medal.

no photo
Thu 01/30/14 09:01 PM
There's that old chestnut of married people being unfaithful on dating site's. Some find out about their lover cheating, by going through their browsing history. Or sometime's, he/she suddenly gets a nasty text message/phone call, saying stuff like "Why are you sending text's to my man/my woman? Stay away". And kaboom, they get found out. The freedom of internet can be a bad thing. Bear in mind, it would happen less, if people weren't going on dating site's just for "a bit of fun".

no photo
Wed 01/29/14 03:19 PM
A bit like when I only watch 'Back To The Future', to stare at Michael J Fox (Michael J Fix). laugh

I only watched 'Dirty, Sexy, Money' to stare at Seth Gabel.

And I used to love Shane West in 'E.R' and 'A Walk To Remember'.

Oh yeah, had to stop seeing my therapist, because he looked like Shane West *cringe*. Can't go developing feelings for my therapist. How awkward.

no photo
Wed 01/29/14 02:47 PM
I think Lee Ryan is a douchebag. It's strange how he went on 'Celebrity Big Brother', after telling a tv host that he was sick of being stalked. You'd think then, that he'd stay away from such exposure, but maybe he was doing it to earn more money. But what kind of idiot goes on a show where they KNOW they're gonna get exposed, and complain about it?

I USED to watch it, but haven't watched it since it left Channel 4.

I do miss Davina McCall's joking around, though.

Never been keen on Blue. They come across as just another typical boyband, where nothing stands out. The only boybands I was really into were Take That, and A1.

Btw, the way Lee Ryan was sharing himself with two women at once was just utter stupid. I'm glad neither of them took him back. Because they know exactly what his game is. He seem's very into himself.

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 08:38 PM
T

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 08:35 PM
Nothing anymore. An ex visited me earlier today, and we sat down and had a long talk about stuff. He asked me for another chance, so we're giving it another go.

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 08:26 PM
No. Only if my dating situation had changed. If I'd already found someone. I'd not put in my profile that I was still looking, if I truly wasn't, because that would be pointless.

no photo
Mon 01/27/14 07:58 AM
Your therapist will start asking you question's about your childhood. Just saying, so that you feel better prepared. Are you sure half of your anger isn't because of how that girl treat you? I remember you telling us about her a while back. Your problem reminds me of how I felt when one of my pets once deteriorated infront of me. I felt angry, because I at least expected a hug, or even just an "Are you alright?", but family members just seem to dismiss things at times. I did have a heart to heart with my gran about it, though, so that's something. Are you sure anyone's death hasn't suddenly crept up on you as a delayed reaction? Actually, ANYTHING can cause a delayed reaction. If you were shocked that something had happened when it did, your mind would have stored it. I remember getting into comedy, as a way to turn it around on myself. I think it's true that behind every comedian, there's a heartbreaking story or two. The less you think about the problem, the better. Distractions can be a good technique.

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 09:56 PM
Okaaaaaaaay. Just wanted to see if anything had improved for this guy, but then I see..........

"You idiots", "How many of you can say that? None of you", "Did you realise I had a father who worked as.............", yada yada.

Well, dude, you expected a woman to want you, after coming off as angry? uh oh. So not the way to go.

Just because some like aggression in men, I don't think they meant THAT kind of aggression.

If you're angry about something, take it to the boxing ring, or punch a pillow.

Anger's not a good look.

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 09:30 PM

Im a really nice guy with a big heart.

Welcome ;) Just be careful though, when telling others you're a nice guy, because every other guy say's THEY are, too, which makes it hard to buy into. It may be better to just not mention that bit, and let them see your personality.

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 08:01 PM

(((Rawr)))flowerforyou

Paint flowers How ya doin? I think I'll go get some sleep. I need sleeping pills. :tired:

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 07:27 PM
I'll stop sending you those dirrrrrrrrty texts from now on. And I thought we were having fun :( I'm just joking ;) You come across as really friendly, and happy, so maybe they see that as an excuse if you seem too easy going. But you should never change to get the result you want. Stick to your guns. Assess men carefully when they chat with you. Watch out for the creeps.

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 07:21 PM
Your profile looks good drinker. You sound quite grounded. Just one thing though, you mention you can be challenging, and a lot of men like a challenge, so maybe they see that as something to "contend" with. Nothing on your profile looks bad. Good luck :)

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 06:22 PM
I sometimes get bad pelvic floor muscle pain, and spasm's around that area of my body. I think I need to see a Physiotherapist. It made my bladder a bit loose. *shrug* :heart:

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25