Community > Posts By > Rawrr_Girl

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 12:01 AM
Just a bit of advice for anyone who thinks they're so good-looking, humbleness and a bit of humility wouldn't go amiss. laugh Just because some might think they're gods gift [more like gods git], it doesn't give them a right of passage to be mean to others *Not about anyone in this thread* Of course, I take this all in good humor, but if some can't, they might wanna come back down to earth at some point. Never mind. shocked ;)

no photo
Sat 11/16/13 11:38 PM
Nice to see you back. Did you sneek through the back door? flowerforyou

I was thinking about how close I feel to people on here. I don't mean in a creepy way. It's just that I never expected to bond with anyone when I first joined. Thought it would only go as far as replying to post's on the forums, yet I have a true appreciation for all the connections made. When a family member dies, or something else bad happens, we are there for each other. I can really appreciate how caring the people on here are. They are there when you need someone to lean on. Sometime's people we know offline, don't always have time to listen. So thanks :)

no photo
Sat 11/16/13 11:24 PM
Hang on a sec. What's money got to do with relationships? It's only an issue if you MAKE it an issue. If someone is too damn lazy to get up off their behind and find work, then they have no place to complain about people who work hard for their money. Being ill is different. Thanks to stupid criminal fraudster's, genuinly ill people are being blamed for making excuse's to not work. It's hilarious when people complain about people who work hard to put food on the table. Why should the state pay for lazy people? Either people can get up off their chair and work. Or starve. Would they deny a child food, all because you didn't want to find a job? Sorry, that's life.

no photo
Sat 11/16/13 10:41 PM
Do you time it? I don't see why it matters how long it last's for.

no photo
Sat 11/16/13 09:51 PM
I use my grandad as an example of this. He was always afraid of getting old, so he exercised obssessively. He would detest his birthday, because he never wanted to be one year older than the last. I don't mind looking old/feeling old. Aging is natural, so I'm not afraid of it. Some are more obssessed with preserving their youth, but mainly because they want to sleep with the younger generation. I don't have a fear of death. I'm here, then I'll die. So for me, there's nothing to fear about being closer to death, year by year.

no photo
Sat 11/16/13 09:27 PM
It was a live Glastonbury gig, a few months ago. He gave me a lift there and back, which was really sweet of him. It turned out he was too into his ex's, for me to ever want to stay with him. I told him that if he's so besotted with them, he should make his own social network site and watch them all fight over him. Talk about relationship killer. lol. Oh yes. I really want to hear about your latest ex. Sorry, I meant "ex", not ex. Meaning he didn't seem to know when he was actually available. Glad I dodged him after that. I'm sure the prick kept a black book of their phone numbers whenever he wanted sex. I hope one day he see's that his ego is just so big, that he ends up tripping over it. I'm not bitter, but the whole situation with his ex's was flippin ridiculous. I was like "Have at it. You really don't give a damn do you? Well then, why should I date you?". You can clearly see why I never went back for more ;)

no photo
Sat 11/16/13 01:13 PM

is this a real question?

I'm afraid it is. Don't worry. It'll all be over with soon.

If the dude is blind and deaf, he'd not be able to tell it was me, so I could so easily just take my money back as I please. There is no chance he'd know.

no photo
Sat 11/16/13 12:56 PM
Just because I might want something at any given time, it doesn't always mean it's the right time to get it.

no photo
Sat 11/16/13 10:40 AM

I think it is an odd rumor that some nut probably started centuries ago.

A mad nut

no photo
Sat 11/16/13 10:36 AM
I keep dreaming that I'm falling off a roof. Yet I never find out what I'm doing up there in the first place. lol. I just keep falling off a roof. I never land. I always wake up just before I hit the ground.

no photo
Sat 11/16/13 08:52 AM

I pick neither. This topic has been done to death. :lol:. Each guy is different, but he better be a keeper. I tricked myself into thinking I could really love a certain guy, but once I got to know the full him, it only made me want to back away. I have to stop being a rescuer.
Don't worry Rawrr, your time will come. You're a sound lassie. You'll see?

Thanks Larsson :) Sometimes we never see the woods for the tree's. Then we get an "Uh Oh" feeling and wonder what the hell we were ever doing there. laugh. I really could have slapped myself. Good job I took notice of the wake-up calls.

no photo
Sat 11/16/13 08:31 AM
Most guys I dated bought me flowers. Yeah. I don't think it's rare. It just depends who you're with. Some guys like looking macho, so they hardly do. The tough-guy types. Lol

no photo
Sat 11/16/13 06:06 AM
Well Jade, it looks fine to me :) As for jealous comments from narky female's, they aren't worth thinking about. You seem quite fun. And you are very straight-to-the-point, so that's a good thing. I may not appear on your 'Who Viewed Me' list because I viewed it offline. drinker

no photo
Sat 11/16/13 05:36 AM
?sevil ruo fo tser eht rof sdrawkcab klat dluoc ew ebyaM

no photo
Sat 11/16/13 01:29 AM
Everyone who I usually talk to on the forum.

no photo
Sat 11/16/13 12:21 AM
It seem's that way. Like I said, I've got to stop being such a rescuer. Sometimes people use either YOUR vulnerability, or THEIR OWN, to start a relationship. I suddenly realized that's what was happening. Silly me. Luckily I could see it coming. I normally can. Then I warn myself, and ask myself if I really want to be with a person like that. The result is usually a 'No'. I'll know what to look out for. I'm no fool :P

no photo
Sat 11/16/13 12:12 AM
I hate money. It seperate's people.

no photo
Sat 11/16/13 12:09 AM
I pick neither. This topic has been done to death. :lol:. Each guy is different, but he better be a keeper. I tricked myself into thinking I could really love a certain guy, but once I got to know the full him, it only made me want to back away. I have to stop being a rescuer.

no photo
Sat 11/16/13 12:04 AM
It isn't clear? People can be confusing. All you can really do is ask.

no photo
Sat 11/16/13 12:02 AM
I have the ability to ignore hateful comments.
I like to advise my younger sister's.
I don't get jealous easily.
I can quickly turn negative's into positive's.
I believe in myself no matter what.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25