Community > Posts By > Rawrr_Girl

no photo
Wed 10/30/13 10:49 AM
Sorry that you have to put up with that. I completely understand. I can't tolerate impatient people. It happens everywhere. Sometimes I just shake my head, and I think to myself things like "Why does that person expect special treatment?", or "Who do they think they are?". Luckily, my sense of humor keeps me going, even in bad situations. So maybe it's all about practising peaceful thoughts, meditation, etc. flowerforyou. I don't mean to sound like some new-age hippie. lol. I just think that if you find stuff to quiet the mind, then sometimes it won't seem half as bad.

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 09:26 PM
Make sure you don't get a furball in your throat. Oh.............wait..............too late

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 09:23 PM

I just discovered that today, 29th of October is National Cat Day in the USA.

So, how should I celebrate, with baked tabby or fried calico?

Wow. You americans celebrate EVERYTHING. I'm jealous. lol. I warned my two dogs not to read this thread. They get quite peeved about cats. Personally, I like the fried option. Especially with noodles.

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 09:17 PM

Awesome. ... rawrr where you been??

Oh, you know, just the usual glue-sniffing in dark places. Kidding :) Been nursing really bad stomach pain. They can feel like hell on earth. Wait, that's you.

Anywho, how have you been? :)

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 09:14 PM

I thought I didn't have what it takes to be a parent. It seem's I'm wrong. I was approved earlier by an adoption agency. I can't put into words how happy I feel right now. It might just be the best moment of my life. :heart: :). I was crying with happiness.

Tears of Joy.

Indeed flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 07:54 PM
Looking good ;)

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 07:51 PM

I'll keep his username anonymous, because I respect him. I never saw it coming, but a forum member of Mingle reached out to me earlier, in an e-mail. I'm pleased that he wanted to do that, because he must really care, to do something like that. And I truly appreciate it, too. You may guess who all you want, but I'll never tell :)

Wats d point den rawrrr?? U feel free to say d same

huh?

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 07:31 PM
There's that "Need a room?" advert again

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 07:29 PM
Tired. I was hoping to stay asleep, but now I'm awake. Might aswell watch some tv or something.

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 07:26 PM
Be truthful, trusting, respectful? Just a guess.

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 07:24 PM
I'll keep his username anonymous, because I respect him. I never saw it coming, but a forum member of Mingle reached out to me earlier, in an e-mail. I'm pleased that he wanted to do that, because he must really care, to do something like that. And I truly appreciate it, too. You may guess who all you want, but I'll never tell :)

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 11:55 AM

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: As in s*****r.

Looks like me and you were thinking a similar thing anyway, on this thread laugh

"Break the TOILET, you look like a s*** stirrer!"

edited for filthy joking

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 11:50 AM

The title has a different meaning for me, when I've been stuck in the bathroom for about one hour, trying to "get it moving". ohwell

RAWR!! :thumbsup: rofl rofl rofl

:) Sorry, I can be so disgusting at times. :thumbsup: laugh

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 11:45 AM

hmf i just want to say this :)> you kn0w wat u dnt need a rich one,, pretty/handsome one or a perfect one u know wat u nid ,, ? u nid someone who wil love you even who the ****ing effin hell u are :)) ^^

: sory poh 4 the bad words :)

laugh It's fine. I've heard far worse than a bit of swearing. We're used to it ;)

But yes, you're right. Since when did class mean anything? The richer a person is, the more they abuse their rights, and waste valuable money. I've seen it happen.

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 11:39 AM
I never think anyone will be very interested in anything I say, but here goes. My random subject.

I watched some interviewer on a documentary, trying to get insight, as to why Paedophile's do what they do. I guess I just wanted answer's as to what makes them do it. Yet even after it was finished, I still felt unsatisfied with the results. To me, there was no way, absolutely none, of justifying child rape. I will never ever have sympathy for them. I just can't. It's beyond alienic to me. Most things I can forgive, but with that, I'm not so sure.

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 11:29 AM
The title has a different meaning for me, when I've been stuck in the bathroom for about one hour, trying to "get it moving". ohwell

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 11:24 AM

Believe it or not, there's a website that's dedicated to apologizing to people. You air your apology onto it. I find it a pointless idea, though. Why not just say it to their face? That's as bad as if someone dumps you by text. I'm like "If you can't say it to my face, you shouldn't bother".

That sounds weird, are you supposed to send the person the link to your apology or just hope they find it? How odd...yeah a personal apology is best.

Exactly. It's pointless. laugh. I suppose they could type their's and the other person's full name into it, but, still, no way of finding it.

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 11:08 AM
Thanks for inviting me to Glasgow. And no, I've never dated a guy from there before. Why, are you paying? Let's split the bill :P

And remember, send me an e-mail, letting me know you're okay. See you back here later.

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 11:02 AM
Believe it or not, there's a website that's dedicated to apologizing to people. You air your apology onto it. I find it a pointless idea, though. Why not just say it to their face? That's as bad as if someone dumps you by text. I'm like "If you can't say it to my face, you shouldn't bother".

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 05:35 AM
Well buddy, I'm housebound at the moment, so I hardly have a choice as to whether I go outside. It's one of the toughest things I've ever been through. You don't expect something like this to happen to you, but who does? I talk to a therapist about it. It drives me a bit crazy, sometimes. But gradually is the only way I can improve. The internet is a good communication tool. I really miss going shopping, and if I want to visit anyone, I take a taxi, because walking about would put fear up me/would bring on the sweat and panic.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25