Community > Posts By > Rawrr_Girl

no photo
Mon 10/21/13 09:35 AM
I can't blame you. I once had a breakdown, because no-one believed my neighbours were harrassing me. It was only after starving myself that my family began to see. But hun, I'd rather be sleeping on someone's couch, than on an unsafe street. It could be worse. At christmas, when it snows, at least you'll be in a warm place. You are not a bad person for having to rely on someone for stuff. That's no different to a patient needing medical attention. He must be very caring to have took you in. He is a good soul. I've rung up suicide hotlines, and was just upfront. Don't worry about where you're going next. Don't pressure yourself. There are loan companies out there, that will let you borrow money, especially in YOUR situation. :heart: ;)

no photo
Sun 10/20/13 09:13 PM
It isn't bad. At least you're being honest. I agree with the "I'd rather die than do something that isn't right" part.

no photo
Sun 10/20/13 08:44 PM
If I was in your shoe's, that experience alone would make me want to live it up. Why let illness get you down? Regardless of what you went through, I'm sure you're still the old you. I know cancer is no minor thing. What I'm saying is, grab life by the horns. Glad you got through it all the same ;)

no photo
Sun 10/20/13 08:39 PM
I'll admit to being attracted to a certain radio DJ, but he's hardly a celebrity. Angelina Jolie, and any other hollywood "great", like to think we don't know their crap doesn't stink, but behind closed doors, without all that hoity toity persona, and make-up clarted on like wallpaper paste, we KNOW they're not all that. So don't beat yourself up if you don't live up to them. They think they're some kind of royalty.

no photo
Sun 10/20/13 08:16 PM
Why is someone riding a motorbike at 4am in the morning? I really can't understand that. At 4am? Way to wake up the whole neighbourhood. shocked

no photo
Sun 10/20/13 08:04 PM
How could I judge whether I find you physically attractive, if you have no pic of you? I know I don't have any of me either, but putting new one's up soon. Camera problems

no photo
Sun 10/20/13 06:30 PM

He missed out.

He showed up, he might have had a chance to be into you. :wink:

Exactly. Nee bother. He missed the chance to meet you. If he ever regrets it, then, too late, mate. He had his chance. Tell him to do one. There's still thousands more in the world to pick from ;)

no photo
Sun 10/20/13 05:58 PM
I think it's important to match with someone who wants the same as you, otherwise it's not worth zilch.

no photo
Sun 10/20/13 05:55 PM

Has there been an earthquake in the UK?
Got a nudge from a bloke in Oxford, Scotland?

Not that I know of. Well, no cups or plates have fell and smashed. I felt one once, a long time ago. The whole house shakes.

Oxford is in London.

:)

no photo
Sun 10/20/13 02:48 PM
Not very well. Going back to sleep.

no photo
Sun 10/20/13 02:46 PM
Did you both conversate enough, first? Just wondering

no photo
Sun 10/20/13 02:44 PM

D

I say rawwwrrr girl

laugh Rawrrrrrrrr back at ya :)
Caught in a bad romance! Thought you were gonna burst into your best Lady Gaga impression there? Ha ha

laugh I can do impressions of famous people, but not of her

no photo
Sun 10/20/13 02:21 PM
Some guy I've been friends with, on here, for a few years, suddenly got all angry with me, for wanting sex with a guy (wtf? I was only his friend). I don't like that. I wasn't his territory in the first place. And I made it very clear that I wasn't ever attracted to him. At least I'm not frigid. He's no real friend, if he can't accept me for how I want to live my life. He's the one who sent the friend request. His problem. I don't need arsehole's in my life. Judgemental, that.

no photo
Sun 10/20/13 02:16 PM
God. I get so sick of people jumping down others throats for wanting something different. Deal with it or get out. Who cares about who wants what? Either way, it's that persons decision. End of.

no photo
Fri 10/18/13 11:44 AM
More times than I can keep track of. Yeah. laugh. I just block em. I normally see it coming. And how ARE they gonna afford to ship themselves back and forth to see me? My ***. They'd have to be filthy rich for a start. Don't expect me to supply you with everything you need, scammers out there. I'm not your mother.

no photo
Thu 10/17/13 01:20 PM
I would. Imagine if you were already into the person. Then it would feel too difficult to leave them. No illness could keep me from being with someone. There's still an awful lot of stigma about it. I don't think they should feel they're an outcast. Wow. If I walked out on a lover, just because he told me he had this, I'd be second-guessing myself. There are certain precautions I can use. It wouldn't change my love for them.

no photo
Thu 10/17/13 05:12 AM

I think I've been kissed, kicked, or hugged by every 24 yr old male from both Nigeria and Ghana. whoa

I only respond to a nudge if it's from someone I recognize from the forums. Same for friend requests. shades

lol. The nigerian thing, me too. But if I see it's someone from the forum, I know they're not scamming, because they posted a lot in the forums. I sometimes get a few scammers from India, too.

Even if someone NOT in the forums sends an email, I still reply. Some are fairly decent. You'd be surprised. Some are really sweet.

no photo
Thu 10/17/13 05:02 AM

If it does not feel right, go with your instinct. Then communicate communicate communicate. Having a baby will not fix anything, I promise, fix your issues first. A mortgage will only add to the confusion as well, make sure she is doing her half of the work.

I see problems like this on 'The Jeremy Kyle Show', a lot of the time. They think having a baby together, or getting a house together, will bring them closer to each other, because then they've both got an extra something that is just their's. I wish it WAS as simple as that. But why not just buy them a small sentimental gift? E.g, I once bought one of those broken heart necklaces. One half of the heart I gave to the man I was with, and I kept the other half. I wrote a little note explaining what it means to me. I told him to keep the other half, as it represented two halfs making one heart. Maybe you think that just sounds corny, but I like to show I'm making the effort in a relationship. You shouldn't have to buy a MORTGAGE of all things, because they are so expensive. What if you get into debt? That can be a big money trap. Housing people love to make money out of the house buyer. Why not just rent? It's cheaper. Also, if you buy a place, and then find a few month down the road that you don't like your neighbours, you're then stuck there. If you just rent, you are free to move again, if it ever came to that. Love shouldn't have to be expensive. Have you talked to her anymore yet?

no photo
Thu 10/17/13 04:48 AM

Threads like this always make me laugh.
I have dated all kinds of races.
It's.not.a.color thing its a connection thing.
People that limit themselves to one race are missing out with closed eyes.

*nodding in agreement*

no photo
Thu 10/17/13 04:46 AM

I find the question a bit pointless, really. If you're gonna talk about only two races, might aswell talk about them ALL. The french, the italians, the spanish, etc. Even so, include all races, because one is not more special than any other.

Tru Dat...

;) People get into too many trivial things that don't really matter