Community > Posts By > Rawrr_Girl

no photo
Mon 10/14/13 01:53 PM
Well, if you want to kidnap me that badly, I suggest you hurry, before I go off the radar ;)

no photo
Mon 10/14/13 01:45 PM
Don't know what I'll do when a certain show finishes.

no photo
Fri 10/11/13 04:38 PM
I certainly seen the definition of desperate, in another thread. Well, desperate and vain, to be exact. To the point where you'd practically throw up. Just saying what I saw though ;)

no photo
Fri 10/11/13 04:35 PM

I can't type for laughing, but I'm just in stitches because some dude thinks he's so sexy, that I can imagine him making out with himself. No wonder he can't find a woman to be with. That kind of ego is just unbelievable. shocked

I think it's hilarious....laugh

rofl me too. Can't believe someone would be that into themselves. Better buy him some cleaning wipes for his mirror, so that he can see his reflection.

no photo
Fri 10/11/13 03:30 PM
I can't type for laughing, but I'm just in stitches because some dude thinks he's so sexy, that I can imagine him making out with himself. No wonder he can't find a woman to be with. That kind of ego is just unbelievable. shocked

no photo
Fri 10/11/13 03:14 PM
Bonjour :) J'aime ecoutez. Porqoui?

no photo
Fri 10/11/13 02:49 PM
I may be agoraphobic, but public places are still my favourite ;)

no photo
Fri 10/11/13 02:43 PM
I could go for it, but never had one before. Though he would be the only one I'd be with. Seeing as I like most of my male friends anyway.

no photo
Fri 10/11/13 02:39 PM

I remember falling for someone from another country. Not sure if it would last. The weird thing was, i was kinda hoping he'd notice me one day, and he did. I felt like my prayer had been answered. My heart did a little skip. lol. I was just so happy he wanted me. So yes, long distance doesn't put me off. As for accents, northern irish, London/Cockney, geordie accents all turn me on.

Oh I know exactly what you mean! I kinda got the same thing when I hear swedish, just makes me feel giggedy ^_^

Giggedy? Is that like when some of us mean 'Giddy'? I'm sure that's what you mean. That feeling like you wanna run down the street with excitement. And where you don't stop smiling all day :)

no photo
Fri 10/11/13 02:34 PM
You can find them on dating sites. If you just type 'Teacher' into the Mingle2 search box, there's a fair few ;)

no photo
Fri 10/11/13 02:32 PM
I remember falling for someone from another country. Not sure if it would last. The weird thing was, i was kinda hoping he'd notice me one day, and he did. I felt like my prayer had been answered. My heart did a little skip. lol. I was just so happy he wanted me. So yes, long distance doesn't put me off. As for accents, northern irish, London/Cockney, geordie accents all turn me on.

no photo
Fri 10/11/13 12:39 PM

so you were talking about the British woman's suffrage movement?..yeah never herd you guys
so go chain yourselves to a railway for another
century :wink: ya ya okay that started late 19th early 20th, they had full voting right by '28 For
woman over 21.
The woman sure did do a lot during wartime,constantly working making and sending for the cause,but those magnificent woman are all dead!
I don't see a comparison to those strong woman
and the typical "lady" I see today for the most part.
In both eras the mark was missed,to much one way
then to much another,I'm sure it the backlash of
yesterday's society,man's own doing!

Just because ones "quick with a joke and to light up your smoke" or whatever they may be doing on here that would make you think they're immature,
may not be factual . It's just a playpen for me...
perhaps to create not procreate(sure you'd be happy
to here that..lol)So just because one is"acting immature" doesn't mean they're not strong & mature, maturity is measured on many different levelsthink
I've meet Intelligent woman on here that seemed pretty childish then talked to them privately and
their story is so different . In this case she was
letting loose,she was a very responsible serious,
tightly wand religious person . She was able to be
someone else for a while and have fun.
Just one persons story,but I bothered to find out
the juice is worth the squeeze..and I bet I got
a half a gallon:wink:

laugh

Even if any woman DID try chaining themselves to a fence these days, the less-than-intelligent David Cameron, or Ed Miliband, wouldn't give a hoot. They ignore everyone anyway. Except the people who pay them. The government are useless. Throw tomatoes at em.

no photo
Fri 10/11/13 12:24 PM
I used to get a shock, when all my male friends at school suddenly had a deep manly voice. Suddenly, that little boy voice was not there anymore. It took a little getting used to, but so do women's menstrual mood swings. Women grow faster mentally. Men grow faster physically. Let's not make this a war zone. lol

no photo
Fri 10/11/13 12:19 PM
You can't cure hornyness

no photo
Fri 10/11/13 12:17 PM
I did wonder where all my female groupies were, that evening. Now I know.

no photo
Fri 10/11/13 12:14 PM

No, the only position we will ever accept is missionary.

:tongue:

If your speaking on behalf of the Christian Church
then missionary is the only excepted way,and any
other would be considered dirty. hence: missionary.
for procreation.

rofl flippin funny

no photo
Fri 10/11/13 12:07 PM
Well it was quite an ENTERTAINING essay, if anything. A good thing. Unique is good. Welcome :)

no photo
Fri 10/11/13 08:49 AM
Probably at college, studying, and partying, and f******. I'm being serious though. It's what they do. The life of the youth. How does someone know if they're pretty? I have a hard time gauging that. Good luck drinker

no photo
Fri 10/11/13 08:44 AM
I think you need to be around people who give off good vibes. It's too easy to get sucked into a murky world. People are too easily influenced by everything that's bad for us. I see it all around me. But as long as you know who you are, and what you want from life, I think that is a good place to start. flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 10/11/13 08:35 AM
When I start going grey, I'm just gonna leave it like that. I'm not bothered about getting old. I will strive to be cool, hip, granny person. laugh. Hell, I wanna still be out on the dancefloor at that age. Just because I may go grey, a little aging is never going to stop me. My gravestone shall be full of sarcastic fun quotes, I hope (put it in my will). "Sarah died on ???? At ??:??am/pm. She died from laughter. "Screw you lot for still being alive."-I kid. I come from a family where most of em are still athletic in their eighties. My grandad used to be an athlete, so he still looks 50, rather than his true age, 76. They just never seem to age.