Community > Posts By > GentleS0ul

no photo
Wed 12/21/16 05:46 PM
I expected more colorful ones. Elf on a shelf or something seasonal...
Basic white is a new black? : -)

no photo
Wed 12/21/16 05:42 PM

There will be a lot more strange people to work our way through on here lol although it would be interesting to see their "nude photos " as in the fake profiles lol

Wow mikey4yousweety! I hope they picked the good ones LOL
It should be easy. Internet is full of sites with all kinds of photos.
And there is a photoshop for a final touch too : -D

no photo
Wed 12/21/16 05:39 PM
If aliens were on the forum would it qualify as an intergalactic dating? spock

no photo
Sat 12/03/16 01:51 AM
Edited by GentleS0ul on Sat 12/03/16 01:52 AM
Holidays are usually busy, but this time it got just too busy to leave me "me time" ewwww...hope to be back soon.
Marry Christmas and Happy New Year Minglers. I will miss some of you.

no photo
Wed 11/30/16 08:26 AM

I leaned not to treat God like a man or man like a God.

🖒ALL the Faithful, in any religion, would agree with that statement.
You may not be a heretic after all
:angel: Welcome

bigsmile

Thanks MetroMania
I feel much safer now. Maybe I can take off the fireproof overall now. LOL

no photo
Wed 11/30/16 08:16 AM

I just can't seem to wrap mine around it.

if 1000 years equals 1 day in a different time construct, then how long is 25 minutes in the 1 day construct.

Sorry davidben1 but my brain is on vacation till the end of the year.
I am just too lazy to calculate and take leap years into an account.

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 12:08 PM
Smart, pretty and real - is it too much to ask?
No it isn't ness34, if you are smart, handsome and real. : -)

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 12:04 PM
I miss SassyEuro and hope she will come back. I am not here long enough to remember some people you mentioned. They were were probably quite memorable if they are missed.

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 11:54 AM
Edited by GentleS0ul on Tue 11/29/16 11:49 AM
If I didn't get answers in 46 years or I got them, but they were not direct or clear enough, what is the point of asking God any questions?

I have learned from men to take a silence as an answer.
Since silence has many possible meanings I had to find my own answers.
Right or wrong. But mine.

Call me doubting Thomas if you want, but I prefer direct answers from THE God, rather then numerous interpretations of what they should be provided by mortal and imperfect men.

So, if I ask the question it will be a question to God, not to a man who may or may not have an answer.

I leaned not to treat God like a man or man like a God.

Now, who wants to burn a heretic? LOL

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 10:38 AM

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 10:28 AM

no photo
Mon 11/28/16 08:45 PM
Hello WarriorPaul25

I don't think you have to do anything to attract the scammers. They will try everything even when warned not to try.

Just as there s nothing that can stop men who are looking for quick hook-ups from trying. Regardless what's in the profile.

And it is not Mingle's fault. It has nothing to do with this particular site. There are scammers and game players on different kinds of sites all over the Net.

Stay sharp, block and report them and focus on real people. You found the right place to begin. The forums.

Good luck! : -)

no photo
Mon 11/28/16 05:34 PM
Ouch CrystalFairy! I am both typo AND grammar monster.
Well, nobody's perfect. : -)

no photo
Mon 11/28/16 05:22 PM

This reminded me of something that happened to me a few years back. I was walking around my town, as I often do and walking through a big parking lot. There was a car parked and a couple having a huge argument. I couldn't help overhear. The woman got out of the car, she was crying and walking in front of me. I said, "are you ok?" and she just continued to walk. Mind you, I'm really not into confrontations. This guy gave me the evil eye and said "mind your own business, everything is good." I told him, "it didn't sound good to me."

Well, at least you DID something catinidaho, but your help was rejected. Good thing that man didn't become violent.

no photo
Mon 11/28/16 05:21 PM
Edited by GentleS0ul on Mon 11/28/16 05:23 PM
You are probably not the only one for doesn't decorate for any holidays justaokguy.
It seems that some of my neighbors won't decorate either.
Everyone has their own way of doing things.

no photo
Mon 11/28/16 05:17 PM

I like all your tree lights, GentleSoul. I like really bright colors - purple, red, blue, bright yellow.

Thanks catinidaho:- )

no photo
Mon 11/28/16 05:04 PM
Edited by GentleS0ul on Mon 11/28/16 05:22 PM
Nice tree with roses CrystalFairy. I like that touch of flaming red. <3

Those angels are very gentle.

This one would be my favorite, maybe because I can't imagine a life without music. Christmas carols always cheer me up.

If you don't have a pet bnelson1225 that tree might survive Christmas and New Year, too.

I still remember my cat's "help" with decorating! : -D

no photo
Mon 11/28/16 10:39 AM
It looks good to me. Maybe it would be even better if you could add a photo or two and mentioned few of those many interests.

no photo
Mon 11/28/16 10:33 AM

I am going to STOP being a people pleaser!!!!

is that ok?scared

Stop asking permission rofl

What if we said NOOOO !!!

rofl

no photo
Mon 11/28/16 10:16 AM

I may add it's strange the OP has deleted their profile too

OMG Maybe actual evidence some people meet other people on mingle2 and dont have need to be here any more.:heart:

Though I do confess I tend to think that may be a fantasy slaphead

I'm thinking OP was the one whose ex didn't want to have any contact with. And it was just a rant.

If I had to choose between the two possible reasons for her leaving, I would take the first one (with a grain of salt and a tone of hope ; -) ), but the second one sounds more believable.