Community > Posts By > GentleS0ul

no photo
Fri 12/23/16 01:28 AM
I used to enjoy following the forums, but it seems everything slowed down. Hmmmm....

no photo
Thu 12/22/16 09:18 PM
Are those 3D tatts Dodo_David???
Wooow LOL

no photo
Thu 12/22/16 09:17 PM
When searching for something in a dark...

... and you are on vacation, first make sure you are in your room and your bed.

There. I finished the sentence a bit differently. Hope you don't mind OP winking

no photo
Thu 12/22/16 09:08 PM

Just wondering can't seem to find a gf

Maybe you are a bit inpatient.

no photo
Thu 12/22/16 09:07 PM

actually i understand what hes saying.I have the same problem cause their are some stuck up ppl out there. give him a little break. he might be for real

You look a bit like Adam Savage from Mythbusters

no photo
Thu 12/22/16 09:00 PM
So, what's going on?
Photos are already exchanged or ... they are still browsing xxx sites, picking the best ones?

no photo
Thu 12/22/16 08:57 PM
Some tattoos are amazing, but I wouldn't have one on my body. What you do with your body is up to you.
I am more interested in a personality and a character.
Appearance is not unimportant, but it is far from being the most important factor.

no photo
Thu 12/22/16 08:52 PM
Maybe this can help?

no photo
Thu 12/22/16 08:47 PM
Edited by GentleS0ul on Thu 12/22/16 08:49 PM
Hey, you aren't going to eat all the popcorn yourself, are you?
How about sharing some of it? : -D

Never mind...got some. Here is enough for everyone.

no photo
Thu 12/22/16 08:44 PM
Hello Hhubbard
I am sure there are actual REAL people here, but maybe the question is how to get their attention and response.
I do not live near you, so I guess, in my case that would be a reason not to click on your profile.
I did it because of your post on the forum
See it works? You can show up on people's radar if you participate in forums. That's one way.
The other way is, once you got on the radar to have a profile which will make them want to contact you.
Yours doesn't have much in it, so even if we were living closer I am not sure it would make me want to establish a contact.
Maybe telling a bit more about yourself, who you are, what are your hobbies/interests, what you want or don't want would be helpful.
Just my 5 cents.
Good luck!

no photo
Thu 12/22/16 08:21 PM
Edited by GentleS0ul on Thu 12/22/16 08:22 PM
I was totally unaware of some things...
So if you haven't heard from someone and ask if the person is OK it might be perceived as needy? How about concerned? Are you doing fine? How are you? What's going on?
If someone gets the message totally wrong way and acts upon it because they simply didn't get it, didn't realize they are dealing with a real person who simply puts it as it is, well... I say good bye. Hey, there is no need to reply.
If there is no communication, there is nothing.I am not a mind reader. I do not need anyone to report every move to me, nor would I consider doing it, but if someone truly cares...well, they do not serve anyone with an excuse, they find a time and a way to keep in touch.
If not, they avoid taking a stand, making a statement, keeping in touch and who cares where they were and why they didn't text or call.
In that case there is a delete contact option.
Hey nobody is the only one out there. Everyone can move on and find someone else. : -)
Just my 5 cents.

no photo
Thu 12/22/16 08:00 PM

I expected more colorful ones. Elf on a shelf or something seasonal...
Basic white is a new black? : -)

Well, they say that is milk.
I don't buy it.
But then I am insane like everyone else here :-)

Sanity seems to be overrated LOL

no photo
Thu 12/22/16 07:54 PM
How can anyone here help you?

We do not know you or him...try talking to someone who knows you well and who can be trusted.
Hopefully there is someone like that near you now.

If not...well, think about it and think well before you go on with the wedding.

Is that what you really REALLY want?

Why are you getting married?

Can you imagine your life together with all that it implies?

Do you want it?

no photo
Thu 12/22/16 07:45 PM
What was that about???think what

no photo
Thu 12/22/16 07:41 PM
I do not have a single stem cell in my body. All of them are genuine. bigsmile
OK, OK, I am sure you meant something else. But, there are real people in a virtual world. How genuine are they? As genuine as in a real world.
People lie and pretend both online and offline.whoa
Maybe virtual reality makes it easier for game players to lure people they intend to use and loose, but what can you do...remain cautious.
That's all.smile2

no photo
Thu 12/22/16 07:31 PM
Edited by GentleS0ul on Thu 12/22/16 07:32 PM
I wish I had more experience to begin with, because this virtual world is full of deception.
Real one isn't much better. Real people make profiles, right?
The best experience would be actually bumping into a really great person I would feel connected to on all levels, but I am not sure what are the chances of that actually happening.
Some people are online on forums for years and still single. They do not look or sound insane, so...if they are really trying hard and it shows no result, what to think?

no photo
Wed 12/21/16 07:09 PM
LA LLAVE ESTA EN TU CORAZON -You are a Holy Grail
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jci67iCnDoA

no photo
Wed 12/21/16 06:32 PM
You are welcome lu_rosemaryflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 12/21/16 05:55 PM
I believe we have a soul and it is eternal. Where does it end up after leaving a body...that is a great question. There are few answers you can choose from, so pick yours.

no photo
Wed 12/21/16 05:50 PM
Say hi to who?
OK, here it comes...Hi! : -)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8