Sun 11/13/16 06:52 AM

"where is my woman?"

She took off with somebody else...laugh

Welcome to Mingle anyways :smile:

Another good one. :-D

Ha ha Maria195! LOL

no photo
Sun 11/13/16 06:49 AM
Inferno, Dr. Strange (3D) and Arrival all seem to be interesting movies, which one to see first? Hmm maybe Dr. Strange? I love 3D movies.

no photo
Sun 11/13/16 06:39 AM
Can you find love online?

I do not see why not.

There is always a possibility. But what are the actual odds?

I lowered my expectations and left my profile to work on improving the odds while I am not even online. It doesn't hurt. Does it?

I used to be disappointed by number of one liners, pretenders,scammers and other colorful characters crawling the virtual space (not just dating sites), but after a while I simply stopped caring.

They are here to stay. It is my job not to allow them to waste my time.

I learned a thing or two about others, as well as myself in a process. I focused on my life on my own. If I find a soulmate, that will be a bonus. If not, I lost nothing but a bit of time. However, those who tried to play games and failed lost their time too. So we are even. 0:0 :-)

Still learning and growing... And reading taught of an interesting people on M2 forums.

It is all good. :-)

no photo
Sun 11/13/16 06:07 AM

Yup, Gentle Soul. But every once in a while its a good laugh! Aint i a little stinker?

I just love your comments. Thanks for making me laugh! :-D

no photo
Sun 11/13/16 05:12 AM

Were's your woman?

I dont know, you have your paid order confirmation? When did you order her? Was this an overnight delivery or a 2 day standard ship?

Good one Robxbox73! LOL

no photo
Fri 11/11/16 03:00 PM
I have one I am working on...cigarettes.
Vaping has already helped me significantly cut smoking.

no photo
Fri 11/11/16 06:34 AM
Edited by GentleS0ul on Fri 11/11/16 06:36 AM

I get your point... but still, does that mean a man will have to keep doing that for the rest of his life? Isn't that going a bit far? I mean, that way it won't be something nice to do for his lady anymore, but something he has to do? Mandatory. No one likes mandatory things.

I must say it is an interesting subject... Not sure about the entire door thing to be honest. What if the guy does plenty of other things to show his appreciation? I mean, there's more to being a gentleman and chivalry than opening doors...
Also, it is possible that a previous partner 'programmed' him the wrong way so to speak, didn't treat him like a man, didn't make him feel like a man. Then you sort of have to re-educate him on how to do this, by showing/telling him what you need as a woman. The drawback of everyone having a past at this age.

Sorry, CrystalFairy but...I am not sure re-education is worth it. Not being able to accept each other as is with minor adjustments, nothing related to deeply rooted system of values and already formed habits spells too much drama with most likely less than favorable outcome.

no photo
Fri 11/11/16 05:54 AM
Edited by GentleS0ul on Fri 11/11/16 06:05 AM

If a man is wearing a baseball cap all the time, even at home, while, for example, watching a movie with friends, it's probably about his background and an insecurity.
Add a bottle of beer in his hand to complete the picture.
I find it VERY unappealing.

Then you have to worry what he puts in the other hand.tongue2

Not at all Maxsterx
I am not in that picture

P.S.
I just checked your profile. Upsy daisy! Intimate encounter seeker... another one. I deleted smile from the reply. It looks better now.

no photo
Fri 11/11/16 05:46 AM
If a man is wearing a baseball cap all the time, even at home, while, for example, watching a movie with friends, it's probably about his background and an insecurity.
Add a bottle of beer in his hand to complete the picture.
I find it VERY unappealing.

no photo
Fri 11/11/16 05:33 AM
Oh remembrance it is indeed...may all the good people who gave their lives, so we can enjoy living in peace, rest in a heavenly peace.
They are not forgotten. :-)

no photo
Wed 11/09/16 08:06 AM
Welcome to Mingle 22BlueMoon :-)

no photo
Wed 11/09/16 08:03 AM
Thanks Robxbox73, I am glad you liked it. :-)

no photo
Wed 11/09/16 05:46 AM

All noble things are as difficult as they are rare Spinoza

If Spionza had the M2 profile what would it look like? :-)

I think it would look some thing like this.

Man seeking universe.
Not a one night stand.
Want to be one with universe.
Willing to be excomunicated for true love of a good universe.
Enjoy, long walks through out time, with that special universe.

Willing to put the universe as the center of my life.

Pm me if your intrested.
P.S. no scammer universes from Nigeria.

;^0

Ha ha! :-D

no photo
Wed 11/09/16 05:06 AM

All noble things are as difficult as they are rare Spinoza

If Spionza had the M2 profile what would it look like? :-)

no photo
Wed 11/09/16 05:00 AM
Edited by GentleS0ul on Wed 11/09/16 05:04 AM
Men are from Mars. Women are from Venus.
I am a woman. :-D

no photo
Wed 11/09/16 04:55 AM
Love?

My experience so far shows that dating sites seem to attract mostly lust seekers.

What about honesty?

The most honest opinions I have read here were given when people complained about something or someone.
The least honest ones came when I asked what were the persons true intentions.

I learned to appreciate those who honestly stated in their profiles they wanted only casual intimacy. At least they didn't waste my time on reading their profiles.

They can't be blocked from searching the profiles of people with different intentions or on the forums, but there are mail settings that can prevent them from a contact. Also, you can simply ignore them on the forums, if you choose to do so, of course.

It is all a matter of choice.

So, if you can't find love, but won't settle for lust, be patient, use some common sense, a bit of caution combined with mail settings options and ...
Good luck!
From what I've read on M2 some people actually found it.

no photo
Wed 11/09/16 03:51 AM
It is a common courtesy.
I open doors to parents with kids, people with mobility challenges, those entering behind me etc.
It is simply a matter of manners and empathy. No need to ever-analyze everything.

no photo
Tue 11/08/16 09:15 AM
Edited by GentleS0ul on Tue 11/08/16 09:17 AM
Sorry, but prior to making the comment above I was unaware that you changed status from separated to divorced after consulting M2 members.
So, no yes or no vote. Back to refrained! LOL

no photo
Tue 11/08/16 08:57 AM
sybariticguyI will second that.
Your advices seem to be based on an excellent observation and analysis skills.

no photo
Tue 11/08/16 08:43 AM

I have thick skin and don't mind constructive criticism. I know I'm not perfect but would like to know what I can improve on in the short term.

ok, here goes...

Photos - you got two photos.. that's good as having more than one photos is
one way of proving that you are the one in the photo. Upload more photos if
you can.

Interests - delete all except reading and surfing the net. You must have
other interests like watching movies and tv, barbecuing (all guys love to
bbq), watching or playing sports etc.

About You - Everything is wrong.. very negative. We ask you to write something
about yourself and you say "Screw that!" Delete that.
Don't call your kids "little demons" as this might get misunderstood.
Don't focus on your problems like kids and bills and over-eating.

If you are too busy raising your kids and paying bills, then you don't
have time to date.

I noticed that Blondie mentioned you were separated and now it says you are
divorced... if that is true, congratulations. If not, don't start with a lie.

I hope this helps.

Welcome to Mingle2 :-)

Ouch! I wasn't aware of this status change on his profile prior to commenting his intro.
Either that was a quickest divorce I have seen so far, or my comment on the topic he posted after a consulting on this one was made too soon.