Community > Posts By > HillFolk

HillFolk's photo
Sun 11/18/07 06:40 AM
Alan Rickman as Severus Snape in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Marvin the Paranoid Android. Wow, I bet he was a serious actor at one time.laugh

HillFolk's photo
Sun 11/18/07 06:36 AM
I think that is what they call a cult classic. Speaking of which I thought the robot with the big head sounded a lot like the English guy who played on Galaxy Quest. "By Grabthar's hammer, by the sons of Warvan, you shall be avenged!". laugh

HillFolk's photo
Sat 11/17/07 07:45 PM
Hey, I looked at the dvd. You're right it does say galaxy.:smile:

HillFolk's photo
Sat 11/17/07 07:42 PM
I liked the idea of earth 2. I thought that long monorail was cool.

HillFolk's photo
Sat 11/17/07 07:18 PM
All the books? There are more than one? That does sound interesting.

HillFolk's photo
Sat 11/17/07 07:14 PM
I remember seeing the book but never read it but recently got to watch the movie. I thought it was awesome. I especially liked the idea of hooking up to a spaceship with just one's thumb out.

HillFolk's photo
Sat 11/17/07 07:11 PM
Just friendships. Life is so much simpler for me that way.:smile:

HillFolk's photo
Sat 11/17/07 07:07 PM
Par-tea is good for the soul.:smile:

HillFolk's photo
Sat 11/17/07 07:06 PM
Awesome poem. Thanks for sharing.

HillFolk's photo
Sat 11/17/07 06:48 PM
Brought my tea. Lets party.

HillFolk's photo
Sat 11/17/07 03:50 PM
Dear Diary,
I was finally able to get some size 13 crocs at the Payless shoe store. They fit great and even though my feet are a little bigger they do stretch. They are so comfortable. I will be able to test them out at work tonight. Had a great two days off. I didn't even think about work. Spent some quality on ims with my stepdaughter. Sure made me and her both feel a lot better. Got the breaker checked out and back in by myself. Got the old dryer moved out with the two wheeler I bought last summer. Just laid around and did nothing much but did get all the trash hauled off. Went grocery shopping and went for some relaxed driving. Bought some triple xxx shirts at secondhand stores and yardsales. Was cool that the crocs have an Army camoflage color.

HillFolk's photo
Sat 11/17/07 03:20 PM
Forgive her that way you will be able to forgive yourself. Many women have given me the advice of just to get the hell away from the them. Save yourself some trauma.

HillFolk's photo
Sat 11/17/07 03:09 PM
I have heard some of the women where I work who have been through divorces say that is real hassle in paperwork with the changes of the last names.

HillFolk's photo
Sat 11/17/07 03:05 PM
Oh, I am sorry. I just reread and you have two months to go. You don't have to be in a hurry to get pregnant again.:smile:

HillFolk's photo
Sat 11/17/07 03:04 PM
About time you had that kid. You better hurry and get pregnant again so you can be honest about your screen name.

HillFolk's photo
Sat 11/17/07 02:58 PM
I like the idea but then I have been going to support groups for 24 years. One of the beneficial things about support groups is the reality that there are ups and down in life. One might be on a pink cloud one day and down the next. At one times one needs or wants support and at other times one is able to give it. Personally, it has helped me with my relationships with my friends and friends yet to be made. It is a win-win situation.flowerforyou

HillFolk's photo
Fri 11/16/07 11:28 AM
Had to take my inservice and get my flu shot so I could get my paycheck yesterday. Why don't they just hold a gun up to one's head?

HillFolk's photo
Fri 11/16/07 11:21 AM
I know about taking things the wrong way, Jeff. I was proud of myself. I remembered how to change out a circuit breaker. I took it down to the hardware store and they checked it out. It was good which means the dryer is bad. 30 amp circuit breaker is only about 10 bucks; Dryers cost more.laugh I thought I would get away cheap this time; No such luck. Like the deal on the couch that Mom gave to the church cost me 20 bucks which said if she had known sooner I could of got for free she told me she just gave my sister a dryer.laugh Man, I got to get a crystal ball so I can tell when things are going to go bad.laugh Mom said she will get my sister's husband to get his truck to give me a dryer out my grandmother's old house. But before I left she said clean up that house so that when they come over that they can just put the newer dryer in.laugh Atleast she didn't pick on my hair this time or ask me if I forgot how to shave. I tell you I get no respect.laugh

HillFolk's photo
Fri 11/16/07 01:48 AM
We may never know what happened to the muffin man. He could go down as a Xfiles like the missing hole in a donut.laugh

HillFolk's photo
Fri 11/16/07 01:39 AM
A cannibal might of eaten the Muffin Man. Serves him right.laugh

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25