Community > Posts By > Tessa02

Tessa02's photo
Fri 01/21/11 07:15 PM
It sometimes troubles me to read your postings. Only because a few years ago I was YOU!! I know what you've gone though only because I've been there myself. Not a fun place to be is it?

Tessa02's photo
Fri 01/21/11 06:47 PM
rofl Now, that's funny!!!

Tessa02's photo
Fri 01/21/11 06:43 PM
Damn, hangs onto my man!! I just read this to him & I won't tell you what he just said!!!

Tessa02's photo
Fri 01/21/11 06:39 PM
No never been to one & don't plan to be. I'm very famaliar with **** fighting & it's not in my to do list of hobbies!! I actually used to raise chickens & I don't like the idea of cockfighting.

Tessa02's photo
Fri 01/21/11 02:01 PM
I don't believe you! You're just saying that! You really don't love me...

Tessa02's photo
Fri 01/21/11 01:40 PM

I remember the days where there were no cell phones, they come in handy but quite annoying, what annoys me the most is seeing people talk on there cell phones while driving actually it pizzez me off and where I am at its illegal they do it anyways.whoa

What I find funny is I believe it's illegal where I'm at also. I never talk while driving myself. But, now the police use them to prevent others from hearing what's going on over their scanners! Duh!!

Tessa02's photo
Fri 01/21/11 01:33 PM

About 5 years ago I ate shrimp for the first time & realized I was allergic to it. I'd break out in hives from head to toe & everywhere between lasting 3-4 days!! Recently I've learned that if Shrimp is deep fried longer than usual it removes the iodine & I can safely eat it without any adverse effects. While my BF asked the waitress last night to cook it longer because of allergies a guy overheard & came over to our table & asked what cooking it longer had to do with it. I explained it to him & we sat together for about 2 hours talking & made a new friend. Planning on him & his GF going bowling soon. After being asked by someone else with allergies themselves I thought I'd pass this along. If you try doing this eat lightly at first & check self for any reactions. I wouldn't want to pass info along & cause a reaction. But, this works for me. I love shrimp & so glad I found this out & can now safely eat it!! I've been safely doing this for about 6 months without a reaction.

Cool ... I'll pass this along. Too bad thought, overcooked shrimp aren't near as yummy as the "just right" ones.

I really don't know about the flavor since I'd only eaten it the one time & had a reaction. I'd tried eating it twice more having the same reaction. My son is a manager in a restaurant that sells shrimp & he passed it on to me. I had him to fix me some & realized I could sucessfully eat it cooked this way. Guess it's better than loving it & not being able to eat it at all!

Tessa02's photo
Fri 01/21/11 01:21 PM

Big or little thick or thin, vaseline will get it in.devil :tongue:

rofl You can always go for the lick & stick method!:wink: I'm relativly skinny myself but I don't think it matters. My bubble butt always get's me in trouble! I think guys notice my azz before my boobs, etc.

Tessa02's photo
Fri 01/21/11 01:12 PM
About 5 years ago I ate shrimp for the first time & realized I was allergic to it. I'd break out in hives from head to toe & everywhere between lasting 3-4 days!! Recently I've learned that if Shrimp is deep fried longer than usual it removes the iodine & I can safely eat it without any adverse effects. While my BF asked the waitress last night to cook it longer because of allergies a guy overheard & came over to our table & asked what cooking it longer had to do with it. I explained it to him & we sat together for about 2 hours talking & made a new friend. Planning on him & his GF going bowling soon. After being asked by someone else with allergies themselves I thought I'd pass this along. If you try doing this eat lightly at first & check self for any reactions. I wouldn't want to pass info along & cause a reaction. But, this works for me. I love shrimp & so glad I found this out & can now safely eat it!! I've been safely doing this for about 6 months without a reaction.

Tessa02's photo
Fri 01/21/11 12:19 PM
I think many woman may possibly be intimidated by you having children. I was until I met my current BF. My sons are 20 & 26. My BF has 3 daughters 8,10, & 12. I felt like mine were grown & I didn't want to start over. But, I find myself falling for these kids already. They live in IN with their mother & I haven't met them yet. But, I've seen pics & talked to them on the phone. They even drawed me pictures when he was in IN last week to visit them. I can't wait to meet them. So hang in there I'm sure you'll meet someone who loves you & your kids both!! Good luck!!

Tessa02's photo
Fri 01/21/11 12:08 PM
I've had a cold the past few days. Stayed in bed today until after 2 pm!! Just couldnj't seem to get going! Maybe I just needed the break & rest because I'm feeling somewhat better!!

Tessa02's photo
Thu 01/20/11 09:50 PM
Edited by Tessa02 on Thu 01/20/11 09:50 PM

((((((((((KERRY))))))))))) flowers

He does have a cute tushy, doesn't he? devil

I wanna peek!! Can I see his tushy?:wink: rofl

Tessa02's photo
Thu 01/20/11 09:46 PM
Never had money in my life. The first time I get with a guy who actually has some. I find it really doesn't matter. I swear to god if he was poor as hell & living in a homeless shelter I don't think I could love him any less!! Isn't that what love is suppossed to be like? If so By golly I think I've found it! F the money...give me the honey!!:wink:

Tessa02's photo
Thu 01/20/11 03:16 PM
Hmmm, sexy!! Being Scottish I know all about the kilts!:wink:

Tessa02's photo
Thu 01/20/11 12:42 PM

man up bro. get your scary azz up on that airplane and get your chute on. then when she stands up at the jump zone, push her out of the aircraft and enjoy the rest of the ride. once you land she will have had ample time during the freefall to realize you are serious about not jumping (side note, be sure to tether yourself to the aircraft before you attempt pushing her out, she might over power you and throw you out)

Hell, even I like that idea!!!rofl

Tessa02's photo
Thu 01/20/11 12:41 PM
Because I was taught at a young age to speak the truth & I really suck at lying!:tongue:

Tessa02's photo
Thu 01/20/11 12:07 PM
Come on in, pull up a chair & order a drink. Having a bad day? We've all got a sympathetic ear!! drinks

Tessa02's photo
Thu 01/20/11 11:59 AM
Just minor!:tongue: I think it's great!! I like the 3rd pic best for your profile tho!!!:wink:

Tessa02's photo
Thu 01/20/11 11:53 AM
rofl I used to be a SAHM & when I started out in the work field I got really pissed at a customer. Another gal took me under her wing & showed me the ropes on being rude without being rude! I never lost my job & we had one hell of a party when I left!! Sometimes I still miss that job!

Tessa02's photo
Thu 01/20/11 11:34 AM
I'm recently dealing with this issue myself. Although he told me his reasons & that it had nothing to do with me. Whether I believe him or not being with him is the happiest I've ever been in my life. After he cheated I retaliated & slept with his best friend. Two wrongs doesn't make it right. I figure it's best to let sleeping dogs lie. I'm not just settling. I'm still living & loving. **** happens...deal with it & move on!!