Community > Posts By > Tessa02

Tessa02's photo
Mon 01/24/11 04:53 AM
I did enjoy reading your profile & I did read all of it. But, I think you may be telling strangers way too much. Save some of it for when you get into a serious relationship with someone. We as strangers doesn't need your entire history from birth to you watching TV last Friday night if that makes sense. Welcome & good luck!!

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/23/11 09:16 PM
That same old look in your eyes
It's a beautiful night
I'm so tempted to stay
But too much time has gone by
We should just say goodbye
And turn and walk away

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/23/11 08:37 PM
I believe in communication. If a couple has open communication then it takes care of all honesty, infidelity, insecurity, trust issues, etc. A lot of problems can be prevented by just talking to each other. Something not many are willing to do anymore!! Then they wonder what went wrong in the relationship!!!

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/23/11 08:30 PM

Mine is an ancient Polish word that means either "He who carries the big stick" or "He who walks with skidmarks in underpants"

Both seem creepily accurate.

:)

It's not the stick you carry...but, the marks left behind!:wink:

To original poster I am famaliar with the sexual 69 position. usually I'm the one with a dirty mind but I thought it was the year you were born! So, don't worry about it!

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/23/11 07:54 PM
Edited by Tessa02 on Sun 01/23/11 07:55 PM

why is is so hard to find an adventurous,athletic woman. Someone that is just themselves.
???.......

Tell me about it. I've been looking for a hot, flexible blonde bombshell with a -.02 IQ and big boobs. But apparently finding one of those is like trying to find a whore in church. UGH!

Hey, I'm hot=flashes, I'm flexable=bends down & can't straighten back up, Born a blond bombshell=what was the question?, IQ=Huh, big boobs=balloon poppers!! Give me a call @ 1-800-ima-ditz

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/23/11 07:48 PM

You are all in denial.

The first step is to admit you have a problem :tongue:

I have you know I went to dysfuntional anonymous & they were so nuts made me look sane!!!:wink:

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/23/11 07:39 PM
I also hate shopping!! Once my son & I went to the grocery store. He ran like a banchie (sp) pushing the cart through the store & I tossed items in. We made it in/out in 15 minutes with a full cart!! Now, that's my kind of shopping@!rofl

**No one was hurt during this experiment**:thumbsup:

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/23/11 07:32 PM

Where are all my smart azz, dysfunctional and argumentative peeps at?

Who the hell you calling dysfunctional? I resemble that remark!!grumble

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/23/11 07:29 PM
As msharmony mentioned most women do emotionally mature faster than men. In my case my ex husband was 11 years older than me & it was all good in the beginning for about 4-5 years. I was 19 & him 30 when we married. Then we stopped the boat/canoe/camping/fishing/hiking, etc. He always wanted to sit at home after work which I know he was tired after working all day. I really tried to understand that as well. But, he never took a few days off work or even a weekend to spend with the family. Myself I worked too (after 14 years of marriage/before SAHM) & my job required heavy lifting, etc so I was tired as well towards the end of our relationship but still wanted to go out & do things. At home he sat on the couch in front of the TV & me at the computer. Life became stale I guess. Our marriage lasted 21 years most of them just there. I'm now 4 years older than my BF & we do things together & enjoy cuddling watching TV, etc. Even if we aren't always out doing something we're comfortable being together at home. He started working when he was 14 & is now 39 & I'm 43. I think it has a lot to do with life experience & maturity. Whatever happens I wish you luck!!

Tessa02's photo
Sat 01/22/11 10:14 PM
Most relationships start off solidly on a good friendship first & foremost. If you can't take the time to listen to their problems then maybe you're not quite the friend they need. If there's no open communication then what's left?

Tessa02's photo
Sat 01/22/11 09:58 PM
Honestly I'd be the one running to the store picking up beer & something for dinner. Last time my BF invited a couple co-workers over that I'd never met that's exactly what I spent 3 hours doing. Treat your BF/DH friends as you'd want him to treat yours if you invited a few friends over. JMHO

Tessa02's photo
Sat 01/22/11 05:00 PM
Hug your pillow
count the stars.
See if you can point out mars.
Laying alone hurling a bone
isn't no way to sleep alone.
Pray as you might
closing your eyes & seeing
her form in the night.
She's just an eye blink away
from you meeting
her soon one day!

I really suck at this but
I find it amusing as I'm
starting to learn.
How to say it all in a poem!:wink:

Tessa02's photo
Sat 01/22/11 04:34 PM
You think about women
you think about love
You wonder what dreams are made of.
You see with your heart
nothing will tear you apart.
Think with your mind &
keep it in-line.
Your thoughts start to drift
Your mind goes astray.
Hold on...hold on
Tomorrows another day!:wink:

Tessa02's photo
Sat 01/22/11 04:30 PM
I always work weekends so no chance to get bored!! The weekdays are my weekends! lol

Tessa02's photo
Sat 01/22/11 03:50 PM
Edited by Tessa02 on Sat 01/22/11 03:51 PM
I used to be married to a carpenter. One of my closets had one lonely shelf about 24 inches from the ceiling. I wanted another shelf added about halfway between the two. Ex DH said he'd do it but never did. Now, mind you I'd been watching & learning a little handy work myself & hadn't quite figured out types of woods & grades, etc. So, I got ticked one day & needed the shelf to be 3 foot & so I cut off a foot off a 4 foot board on the table saw. It just happened to be birch & highly expensive for a closet shelf. It's still there!!!

Tessa02's photo
Sat 01/22/11 03:43 PM
I really like it!!

Tessa02's photo
Sat 01/22/11 04:49 AM

Does the iodine in salt bother you also?

I never have been one much for salt. Due to high BP I use sea salt instead of the iodized. I can eat strawberries & someone told me they have iodine in them.

Tessa02's photo
Sat 01/22/11 04:03 AM
Wow, it sounds like you're really bored!!
You'll never get to see my camel toe
Reading your poem has got me floored.
Those tight fitting jeans just has to go!!

Tessa02's photo
Sat 01/22/11 03:22 AM
It's really hard to sit back & not say anything to your ex. My son also 20 still lives at home with his Dad. I haven't spoken to his father for 3 years & when I talk to my son sometimes I just want to go knock my ex upside the head! My ex hates cats & would probably have done the same thing. Hopefully someone finds your daughters cat & returns it.sad2

Tessa02's photo
Fri 01/21/11 08:01 PM
Yes, under certain circumstances I'd break the rules if I thought they were morally wrong. It's not your morals or anyone elses. It's what I believe is right.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25