Community > Posts By > Tessa02

Tessa02's photo
Thu 05/17/12 02:26 PM

Just a heads up for those looking for more profiles of Keith Willis. He also used the name Lowell Panadecker- a character from one of his books. I know it was his messenger ID for awhile and I have found profiles for mylife.com and reunion.com. I can't see his profiles since I am not a member of either.

Then who is this Melissa Panadecker he mentions from Mingle in his books? A real person whom he used their last name for mihself or another of his alias? Anyone know? He mentions Melissa in this post off his website.

http://lexfonteyne.webs.com/apps/blog/show/3235933-the-story-of-oton

Tessa02's photo
Thu 05/17/12 02:15 PM
This is why it's so important to meet someone at a public restaurant, etc. Get to know them a little face to face. If you get bad vibes then act on them. Usually that's your red flag telling you to RUN!!

Tessa02's photo
Wed 05/16/12 09:01 PM
My BF loves youtube. He'll put on a song & just reach out his hand. We've been known to start dancing in the stores! lol Carefree & never care what the other person thinks!!

Tessa02's photo
Wed 05/16/12 03:40 AM

I wonder if he is a Justin Beiber fan?.........smokin

My BF's kids listed Justin Beiber as "likes" in music & I can't edit it out!! He also shows up in my newsfeeds!! I hate it when someone messes with my FB profile!!! Crazy kids!!

Tessa02's photo
Tue 05/15/12 08:53 PM

Folks, when I asked my question, I was thinking of a situation in which a Mingle2 participant contemplated meeting another participant in real life. Would each be able to confirm the real-life identity of the other before such a meeting occurred?

Also, I did not ask anyone here to give out private information in a public forum.

No problem, David. I believe I'm the only one who offered such private information. I didn't have to divulge any of it if I didn't want too. I did so willingly. By the time some pervert would figure out who I am & where I am I'd most likely be gone to another state. My Fiance does coal mine construction & since we have no young children I travel on the road with him. We'll be leaving Tennessee in about another 7-10 days & I'll be somewhere else. I believe I've only met one person here at Mingle in person. Can't remember their user name tho. Only their real name & I won't say that in an open forum to protect their privacy.

Tessa02's photo
Tue 05/15/12 02:20 PM
No, msharmony. It's really none of anyones business unless I allow it to be. Since I'm not hiding from the law or using names to stalk people, etc. Then there's nothing wrong with it. I always thought using an alias for internet safety was a must when I first started out. Then once I'd been online awhile I figured if someone wanted to find me they could. Especially back years ago when a persons IP address would show in their post. I actually go by the name Tessa in RL.

Tessa02's photo
Tue 05/15/12 02:08 PM
I've used the name Tessa/Tracy Richards/Richardson for personal (not legal) reasons. My actual name is Teresa Lynn Richmond 45 years old DOB 2-15-67 born & raised in WV Served 3 months in the pen for B&E while on drugs. Then did 2 years probation. Went to a local drug rehab & got my act together for awhile. I fell off the wagon & tend to get drunk every now & then. But, no longer do drugs. Don't worry about my name being displayed. I travel with my BF (work) all over & no one could find me if they tried. I never stay in one town long enough for a pervert to find me. So, there you have it! lol

Tessa02's photo
Tue 05/15/12 03:22 AM
I left here awhile back because I've found someone to share my life with & stepped away from the dating sites. This Lex/Keith deal has brought me back to where I met him first. I never did really get his dry sense of humor until just recently we'd started talking a little more. I felt I was finally starting to "get" him & understand him better & thought he wasn't as arrogant as he'd appeared earlier. Now, I wonder I've heard he's been talking a lot more lately. Maybe that's what clued someone in. In just a matter of 2-3 months I felt I was getting to know him better than I ever had in the 2+ years I've known him online. Guess it took him getting braver & letting his guard down to be caught. I commend the admins & moderators for such a swift job on this matter. Remember folks the admins & mods are just as shocked & fooled as we all are. They're victims of deceit as well.

Tessa02's photo
Mon 06/06/11 06:26 AM
When he's willing to risk losing everything to be with you no matter what the consequences is!!

Tessa02's photo
Wed 05/18/11 12:00 PM
Wasted days & wasted nights!!rofl When you get that wasted it's time to sober the heck up!!!!!!!

Tessa02's photo
Wed 05/18/11 11:46 AM

grumble I can't remember $#!+....and I think I just soiled myself!

Guess you didn't remember to go potty first, eh?rofl

Tessa02's photo
Wed 05/18/11 11:25 AM
Edited by Tessa02 on Wed 05/18/11 11:26 AM
I remember all those! Only because my kids grew up in the late 80's & 90's!! (born in 84 & 90) Can't never forget the Furbys!! My son had one & the battery started to die. Needed one of those itty bitty screwdrivers to remove the battery case. That thing got "stuck" jabbering. Only solution at the time was to take him outside, toss him in the backseat of the car & let that damned thing jabber til it's batteries ran out!!!!! I hate furbabies!!!biggrin

Tessa02's photo
Wed 05/18/11 09:41 AM

Why is it when you like somebody ....that person don't like you the way you like them & somebody you don't like LIKES you in that way
it took 391 days to find out why and this it the answer.they are not whom they seem to be online because they are not the same in person.

Good catch!! Post is 13 months overdue!!rofl

Tessa02's photo
Wed 05/18/11 01:02 AM

It's not like I've been single my whole life, I had g/f-s for 4-5 years so I'm not much different really. Only the last 3 years I only had a few months with someone, but he started doing this just now. Like I got a timer on my back or something.

Well, you aren't getting any younger ya know?rofl I hate it when others think they know what's best for me!! I know what I want out of life & won't settle for less!!

Tessa02's photo
Tue 05/17/11 10:15 PM
I generally only view those who I see posting in the forums. Since I haven't seen you for a sec maybe nobody else clicked on ya either!tongue2 Heck the other evening I was clicking on a thread & bumped someones profile!! At least they've been perved even if it was by accident!!laugh

Tessa02's photo
Tue 05/17/11 09:20 PM
I've thought about that. It's been a few months. It does seem to be running loudly which is usually a sign it's working too hard through the dust bunnies!!! lol I'll have to pick up a can & take the case apart.

Tessa02's photo
Tue 05/17/11 08:49 PM
I'll try to download it again tomorrow. First it got to 12% & stalled. Second time 57% & I lost connection. PITA

Tessa02's photo
Tue 05/17/11 08:13 PM
Thanks, this is the second time I've attempted to download it. That's how slow my PC is! lol I'll let you know when I get it downloaded if it helps.

Tessa02's photo
Tue 05/17/11 06:04 PM
It's been so rainy here the last time I saw the moon was Saturday night. I was here in WV & my BF was in IN both looking at the moon & talking on the phone. A little Fievel in our relationship!laugh

Tessa02's photo
Tue 05/17/11 05:58 PM
I'm using windows XP. Lately it's been running really slow. I've went in "msconfig" & turned off all programs that doesn't need to be running to free up resources. Ran malwarebytes & CCleaner. Using a netgear wireless adapter for the internet so my connection is slow at best. I've tried using Ubuntu because I've heard it's faster & can't figure out how to get my internet connection so gave up. I reboot often to help it run faster. Any ideas, programs I need to do or use? thx

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25