Community > Posts By > Tessa02

Tessa02's photo
Fri 04/29/11 09:15 AM

I'm sure everyone who chooses to stay separated, rather than getting divorced, has their reasons for it. I just choose not to be in a relationship with someone who is still technically married. As long as you've found someone who doesn't have a problem with you being separated, that's all that matters, right?

In a sense, yes. But, I have had some judge me because I'm still married & view it as cheating. I can honestly say during the 21 years we were together I was never with another man. Not until after we were seperated. I can't live in a dark corner because of my ex's religion. I'm not dead yet! lol

Tessa02's photo
Fri 04/29/11 08:50 AM

I am one of those people who would not be interested in dating someone who is separated. Finish/get out of one relationship before starting another, otherwise there will be always some kind of drama going on, whether it's the possibility of getting back together, financial, or whatever other reasons you have for still being separated.

To me it's just a piece of paper. I am through with my marriage & have been for some time. Haven't spoken for 3.5 years. We were married 21 years. No contact at all. As far as I'm concerned I'm done. When we split I went through 2 years of rehab/counseling (drug & alcohol addiction) & just had too much on my plate to deal with it at the time. I did file once & wasn't notified of the court date because I'd moved & left a forwarding address that they must have lost in the shuffle. My ex nor I appeared for the court hearing & it was dropped. By the time I'd found out the time had already lapsed for an appeal. In my ex's religion even though we're seperated he'd be blackballed in his church & family to go through with the divorce. Since I have no intention of remarrying I see no reason to push the issue. I took my car that I'd paid for & my personal belongings such as clothes when I left & never asked or expected more. I also verbally gave up custody of my 16 year old son knowing I couldn't care for him at the time. Now, if a man can't deal with & respect my reasoning he can go find someone else. Luckily I've found someone who respects & understands why I've held back in getting a divorce.

Tessa02's photo
Thu 04/28/11 09:02 PM
I'm just 3 miles away from the airport!! I'm on my way!!rofl

Tessa02's photo
Thu 04/28/11 09:01 PM
Thanks, Eileena. I wanted to quote a couple earlier & just quoted one. Too confusing to make a referance if it's not in quotes. lol I need an easy button!!!!

Tessa02's photo
Thu 04/28/11 08:52 PM
That's really hard to answer for myself. I've been seperated nearly 4 years come this July (2007). So, technically I'm still married & never wanted to lie & mislead anyone. I really have no plans to divorce for my own personal reasons. Haven't spoken to my ex since November 2007. I'm now in a relationship & not looking. But, stick around for the entertainment & good friends!!

Tessa02's photo
Thu 04/28/11 08:46 PM
I logged out & used the ccleaner. Then set my security to high. It's stopped. Main thing I'd already dumped my cookies earlier today. Any ideas?

Tessa02's photo
Thu 04/28/11 08:39 PM
These crush alert messages are taking over my pc in the past few minutes. I've clicked off about 6-7X's & still have 3 crush messages while typing this message. I stay logged in most of the time unless I dump my cookies. This is in about 5 minutes. Been here basically a couple hours & it's just started. Thx

Tessa02's photo
Thu 04/28/11 08:00 PM

Um, the royal wedding is tomorrow!:wink:

Nah Tessa it's today in Australia...it's friday here..:wink:

Dang, you're right!!! I'm a day away!rofl

Tessa02's photo
Thu 04/28/11 07:55 PM
I hope the deadbeats name isn't Troy!! Run, girl!!!

Tessa02's photo
Thu 04/28/11 07:51 PM
Um, the royal wedding is tomorrow!:wink:

Tessa02's photo
Thu 04/28/11 07:45 PM
How do I quote more than one person at a time in a single reply? TIA

Tessa02's photo
Thu 04/28/11 07:42 PM

OMG!! I am so on that!!! NOT!rofl

Tessa02's photo
Thu 04/28/11 07:41 PM
I like your attitude on things!! But, damn you're skinny!!!! lol

Tessa02's photo
Thu 04/28/11 07:36 PM

Well I guess at least if you dont take the chance , you know it wont work.
So really, what have you got to lose

That's what I did back in January. My BF does surface mining & travels to different states for work. I decided to up & move leaving my family & friends behind to travel on the road with him. So, far it's working out great! If it doesn't then at least I gave it my best shot. Better than never knowing what might have been if I hadn't.

Tessa02's photo
Thu 04/28/11 07:08 PM
Something I wasn't used too art the time was my current BF opening the cardoor, pulling out my chair, etc. Just little things he does that makes me smile. He was always taught to treat them like a lady in public & well the BR is another story!

Tessa02's photo
Thu 04/28/11 07:02 PM
Just give me a bottle of whiskey & faster internet & see how much trouble I get into....faster!rofl

Tessa02's photo
Thu 04/28/11 06:58 PM
Occassionally I guess there are medical reasons for being overweight. But, I do tend to worry about others kids when I'm guessing the parents are insisting they eat all their meals & pumping them up on sweets. Only time I start to put on weight is when I'm not working & gettiong enough excercise. I think too many people make excuses for obesity. But, hell if they're happy so be it. I come from an obese family myself so I have to watch my weight carefully as not to lead to diabetes, also runs in the family. Doing the opposite & becoming anerexic & bulimic. I've finally learned how to "maintain" my suggested weight. Now, if I could just tone it up a bit!!!

Tessa02's photo
Thu 04/28/11 06:36 PM
I'm guessing fatback (chunk of pork fat) like you use in beans, etc?

Tessa02's photo
Mon 04/18/11 03:22 AM
Aww, you just can't leave the women alone!!:lmao: Gives the cptn another kiss & a great big hug & kiss sent below!:wink:

Tessa02's photo
Sun 04/17/11 08:26 PM
By golly Holly can kiss!! Now, who did I miss?:wink:

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25