Community > Posts By > Tessa02

Tessa02's photo
Fri 02/18/11 10:03 PM
I like to stalk!!laugh Once I get to know people & how they react I'll post on some of the threads. But, in RL I'm sort of quiet. Went to dinner tonight with 9 others & one of them asked me if something was wrong because I was too quiet. I didn't want to talk too much & embarrass myself & look like an idiot!! Sometimes I react the same way on the forums.

Tessa02's photo
Fri 02/18/11 09:46 PM

Live versions of distros are typically distributed in an iso, which is a file format that cd burning software uses to create cds. It sounds like your winzip mounted an iso file so that you're able to see what's in it. Although, I doubt winzip has the magic to image that to your usb device so that it's bootable.

I have heard that some distros have live usb versions but there is still some magic that has to be done to make it bootable.

Is there something that's keeping you from just burning a cd?
Also, some things to keep in mind for burning any live cds;
Use dao (disk at once) mode and not any faster than 8x.

I personally like the flash drives better than DVD's because they are more portable. I've just downloaded the ISO software (googled it to find out what it does) & am compressing the ubuntu file now. If this doesn't work I'll go out & pick up some DVD's tomorrow as I don't have any at the moment to copy too. Thx

Tessa02's photo
Fri 02/18/11 09:29 PM
My ex was 11 years older & the only way to get turned on was to pretend I was the remote!! My BF is 4 years younger than I am & we get along great & have more in common. JMHO

Tessa02's photo
Fri 02/18/11 09:07 PM

how does this work im confused

Set up your profile & make your own post. Others will come in & make suggestions to edit your profile/pics to make it more interesting. Sort of like grading how you have your profile setup. Hope this helps.

Tessa02's photo
Fri 02/18/11 09:02 PM
Your pics looks great!! Maybe a little more info about your likes & dislikes. A few words about the kind of woman you are seeking to give others an idea what you want from a relationship. Nevermind some of these bad azzes!! They tend to go a little nuts when a pretty girl isn't interested in the guys! They start wondering what's wrong with them!!:wink: Welcome & good luck!!!waving

Tessa02's photo
Fri 02/18/11 08:56 PM

You need to make an ISO image after using WINZIP to decompress the folder. Once you do that you can burn an ISO disk that will allow you to do a "live" install from your CD that does not commit an install on your hard drive so you can play around with it and see if you like it!

English, plez?rofl I'm generally pretty litterate on pc's. But, this is the first program I have no clue about. Sweet, I can do that but I'd have to wait & I'm traveling on the road so really no address to send it to although I still have an apt in WV I'm rarely at that address. I'm back at my apt for the weekend but will be leaving Sunday again.

Tessa02's photo
Fri 02/18/11 08:22 PM
I've downloaded the Ubuntu & saved it to my flash drive. Had to download winzip to open it. Now, I don't know how to use the winzip!!sad I want to be able to use it from the flashdrive but not install it onto my computer. What file do I need to click on in order to get it running? Help!!

Tessa02's photo
Fri 02/18/11 11:17 AM
Looks nice. I especially like the 2nd pic better for your main pic but that's just me...:tongue: You mentioned heavy metal. Maybe list a few of the groups you like. Good luck!!

Tessa02's photo
Fri 02/18/11 11:11 AM
They do look different. But, I think it's a combination of the different hair & clean shaven. If you'd just shaved without the longer hair I think you'd look more the same. I like you with the goatee better tho!:wink:

Tessa02's photo
Fri 02/18/11 10:59 AM
Go ahead & get the good donuts!! I've got the rinds & beer!! drinker

Tessa02's photo
Mon 02/14/11 01:17 PM
No, it's definately not a longshot at all!! My ex-SIL loves doing all those things!! I do too. But, I also have indoor activities like board/card games, bowling. One of mine & my BF's favorites is carrying 5 dice wherever we go. When were waiting to be served at a restaurant, doing laundry, etc we pull out the dice & start playing!! We occassionally get a few strange looks but we're having a blast while everyone else is sitting around looking bored as hell!!laugh Good luck!!

Tessa02's photo
Mon 02/14/11 11:48 AM
If it were me I'd remove the parts about "not having much luck" Makes potential onlookers wonder what's wrong with you & makes you sound almost desperate or vulnerable leaving the gate wide open for those who wants to take advantage of you & closes the door for those who may wonder about your luck & afraid to contact you. Welcome to Mingle & good luck!!

Tessa02's photo
Mon 02/14/11 11:42 AM
Edited by Tessa02 on Mon 02/14/11 11:43 AM
I am a nature lover who is when not out and about hunting, camping, fishing is out spending time with friends. Eventually i would love to find me a fellow nature lover to spend time with.

How about something a little more enticing to the female to drag her in hook, line, & sinker?

Instead: I am a nature lover who is when not out and about hunting, camping, fishing is out spending time with friends. Looking for that special lady to spend a glorious sunfilled day on the river bank fishing, a game of horseshoes & swimming. Then we'll lay down to cuddle & wish apon that first shining star.

Now, mind you not all women likes the great outdoors so maybe add a little something else like indoor activities...dining, bowling, skating, movies, etc?

Heck, I don't know!! Just trying to add a little umph to a very short & limited profile!!!what More pics too!!:wink:

Tessa02's photo
Mon 02/14/11 08:42 AM

My mind WAS not in the gutter!!
You melted my heart like soft hot butter.
I hear your words & they make me shudder
Wondering why as I sit here & mutter!!
You did it again...Dang it brother!!bigsmile

Nice write my friend!!:thumbsup:
:heart: :wink: drinker blushing Tess,,,,,,
Your words take my heart....and speaking of that.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY,,,,,,TO YOU,,,and I hope your be with that man who holds your heart,,,hugs and know I lov ya much,,,I hope your dqay is GREAT!!!!!flowerforyou

My BF had to work today
He'll be back & then we'll play!!
Heading out for that special gift
Buy me something he can play with!!
I'm sure the evening will be lots of fun
Spending it with my only one!!:wink:

Have a great Valentines everyone!!!:heart:

Tessa02's photo
Sun 02/13/11 06:37 AM

Try googling her user name. Sometimes you can find all correspondance on other websites unless the websites are private to find other websites she participates in. Good luck & welcome to Mingle!!
DAYUM, you're right shocked I just googled myself slaphead

This is why I use FearandLoathing, I'm not popping up anywhere on Google.smokin
you're right...unless you're Johnny Depp laugh

Shhhh...

OMG!! You're Johnny Depp? I'd never had known!!:wink: :laughing:

Tessa02's photo
Sun 02/13/11 04:43 AM
My mind WAS not in the gutter!!
You melted my heart like soft hot butter.
I hear your words & they make me shudder
Wondering why as I sit here & mutter!!
You did it again...Dang it brother!!bigsmile

Nice write my friend!!:thumbsup:

Tessa02's photo
Sun 02/13/11 04:36 AM
Sweet!!!:thumbsup:

Tessa02's photo
Sun 02/13/11 04:23 AM
You do really need to have it taken care of. I hit the windshield back in 2001 & messed up a nerve in my neck. I've had shoulder/neck pain off & on since & migraines. I thought I was ok after the accident & didn't go to the Dr until about week later. Sorry about your accident.

Tessa02's photo
Sun 02/13/11 04:11 AM

A little background on my computer: my ex built it for me about 4 years ago, it got a virus about a year ago so I put it in the shop to get it fixed. After I got it fixed it went into my storage because I had no where to set it up at. I have recently moved and got it out of storage and hooked it up. Now, for the problem.. IT WONT FREAKIN START!! It acts like its going to start up then goed to rebooting. No matter if I just let it do its thing, start it in safe mode, or start it with the last known good configuration. It will not start, it just keeps doing this over and over again. Well it did actually start up one time but about 5 mins into me being on it, it restarts and does it all over again. I really dont want to have to put it back in the shop and I cant lose some of the stuff I have saved on there (pics of my daughter and her great great gma and stuff like that). Anyone have any ideas what could be causing this and how I fix it? Please any help would be great!

She's got some photo files she's trying to retrieve. Won't those be lost in the process? Any other way in order to save her files?

seems like your windows has been corrupted.. No worries, i have the solution... I bet this will help..

Kay.. Here we go.! All u need is a windows CD.! Since ur PC wont load the dekstop screen, we need to boot the windows from CD.! Turn on ur dekstop., immediately put the windows CD in the drive.. Keep on pressing F10.. A screen will appear askin u where to boot from.?? Chose CD/DVD rom., a black screen will appear, it will take about 5mins to boot.. Windows setup will be opened automatically., donot chose repair., format ur hard disk 1st then install the windows in C/: , it will take about 1hour n ur windows would be installed.. Wait.! You need enter the product key of the windows before installing it.. Hope you have it..

If this doesnt work, let me know i have more tricks... lol

Tessa02's photo
Sun 02/13/11 03:53 AM
Looks good!! Welcome & good luck!!

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25