Community > Posts By > Tessa02

Tessa02's photo
Sun 04/17/11 07:54 PM
Plants a big one on the Cptn!! Now, who will I kiss below?

Tessa02's photo
Sun 04/17/11 07:46 PM
Going to Tractor Supply & seeing/holding the little baby chicks!! I used to raise chickens a few years ago before me & my ex split up. It was more of a hobby than anything. Only time I could let go of my worries & relax!!

Tessa02's photo
Sun 04/17/11 07:00 PM
I'm so sorry you had to go through all that & are still trying to cope & put it behind you. Have never been in a situatiion like this. All I can do is send a hug!! ((((Flyflysgirl))))

Tessa02's photo
Sun 04/17/11 06:29 PM
Talking? Been told I sound more southern. Not like I'm from Wv.

Singing? Like I'm on fire & dying! When my youngest son was little he'd scream if I tried to sing a lullaby!! sad rofl

Tessa02's photo
Sun 04/17/11 06:25 PM
Does the bar parking lot count? lol

Tessa02's photo
Sun 04/17/11 06:08 PM
I hadn't even seen it advertised. I like watching friends so I'd probably like the show. I remember back years ago there being a show called 40 something. If I'm not mistaken it was married couples. Can't remember back that far! lol

Tessa02's photo
Sun 04/17/11 05:58 PM
Last Sept I left my BF after 3 months of beatings. Started within 2 weeks after I let him move into my apt. Last beqating leaving me with a head concussion, fractured wrist, two black eyes, cut & bruised from head to toe. I've only told a few close friends here at Mingle & reply once in awhile hoping it'll help someone else leave quickly rather than stay. I was afraid to leave but more afraid to stay. Lucky for me I met my current BF when I was all battered up. He even went to court with me after having ex BF arrested. My current BF spoils the hell out of me & has never raised a hand to hit me. I've since gone on the road with him since he travels for his job & my BF pays my rent in case things doesn't work out on the road I still have my place to come back home to. I may have moved a little too fast after my last BF but the guy I got now I couldn't ask to be treated any better!!

Tessa02's photo
Sat 04/16/11 11:47 PM
Lot of sex
Remote/TV
More sex
A good meal..
Repeat as necesary!!:wink:

Tessa02's photo
Sat 04/16/11 11:36 PM
In the past 4 months I've been doing some traveling & On the road again by Willie Nelson comes to mind each time I head out to another destination. Because I'm usually wired for a new adventure!!

Tessa02's photo
Sat 04/16/11 11:25 PM
Looks is one thing & smell is another. I could date a guy with a few missing teeth. But, if he smelled like crap because of it I couldn't be intimate with him. As far as weight I totally agree that there is no reason to be overweight. As long as I'm working & staying on the go I can lose weight asap. But, if I sit around even if I don't eat a lot I'll start to put the weight on. Recently I've quit my job to go on the road with my BF & now after sitting in motel rooms for nearly 4 months & not really getting any excercise I've gained 10 lbs. I was 115 in January & now weigh 125. Being a small frame at 5'2 that's way too much weight for my likes!! At that rate I could gain 40 lbs in a year! Not going to happen if I can help it as I've already started changing my habits to lose weight & build muscle. I've always been known to bounce like a yo-yo. Work=thin & lazy=fat!! I've heard all the excuses...my meds, babyfat, ect. Then do something to change the effects of the meds, excess babyfat, ect. My kids are 20 & 27 & I'm usually thin too late to blame the kids now!! JMHO

Tessa02's photo
Fri 04/15/11 09:17 PM
I'd have to go with the hands. You can pretty much figure a man who's hands are rough will work hard & play hard!:wink:

Tessa02's photo
Fri 04/15/11 08:26 PM
The smell of fried bologna!! Yuck!!!

Tessa02's photo
Mon 04/04/11 12:53 PM
Another one getting his freak on!!!rofl

Tessa02's photo
Mon 04/04/11 11:02 AM
Ahhh, much better!!:wink:

Tessa02's photo
Mon 04/04/11 10:45 AM

i wasn't mad at you hon. I haven.t read your other post yet. But thanks for caring hon. Just got upset.

Well, crap!! I was worried I'd offended you in the other post!! Glad it wasn't me!!! After 2 kids mine aren't exactly what they used to be!!!!sad

Tessa02's photo
Mon 04/04/11 10:37 AM
Edited by Tessa02 on Mon 04/04/11 10:41 AM
I do apologize if I offended you earlier. I made a comment in another thread & only meant it as a compliment!! Seriously didn't mean no harm. Let's start over...Hi, I'm Tess glad to see you here!!waving

**Edited** I went back & edited my earlier reply to save any hassles in case they don't see this thread. Again, my apologies...

Tessa02's photo
Mon 04/04/11 10:28 AM
Edited by Tessa02 on Mon 04/04/11 10:39 AM
**Edited to remove possibly misunderstood comment**

Tessa02's photo
Mon 04/04/11 10:25 AM
I hate to say it but when I see the words "rebuild" it's like you're all broken down!!rofl Beef it up a bit & don't sound so negative! Welcome & good luck!! waving

Tessa02's photo
Mon 04/04/11 10:08 AM

Pretty good, for looking for a IE. I can understand why you might not want to post a pic of your face, But a body shot may help you reach your goal.
Good Luck
waving Welcome to mingle

No pics, no chicks!rofl Sorry, that just struck me as funny!! Welcome to mingle & good luck!!!waving

Tessa02's photo
Mon 04/04/11 06:13 AM
I normally don't like pics with multiple faces. But, I see in your profile that you've identified which one you are in the pic so that helps. You really don't want some guy liking your best friend better than he does you.:wink: Otherwise like the profile.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25