Community > Posts By > Tessa02

Tessa02's photo
Sat 04/30/11 07:40 AM
Had I told him how I really felt we'd possibly still be together. I ended up pregnant & scared at 16 & ran from the relationship when I should have stayed. Oh, well life goes on...

Tessa02's photo
Sat 04/30/11 07:21 AM
Edited by Tessa02 on Sat 04/30/11 07:21 AM
Sorry, didn't get any pics from last night!! But, a good time was had by all....the best I remember anyways!!! This morning not so great!!! Ack!!

Tessa02's photo
Sat 04/30/11 07:16 AM
Hell, I fixed a pot of coffee this morning in the nude! What'cha talking about? No shame in my game!pitchfork

Tessa02's photo
Fri 04/29/11 02:44 PM
I can just see Y2K all over again!! People will be hoarding water & supplies believing it's going to happen & they've figured out a way to survive!rofl

Tessa02's photo
Fri 04/29/11 02:30 PM
Yeah, I can look them in the eyes & say goodbye. But, life will never be the same again as somewhere down the road i'll think of them again. Everyone has an impact in one way or another.

Tessa02's photo
Fri 04/29/11 02:29 PM

keep your mouth shut!! At least that's what I've always been taught! But, if a person ask your opinion whether in person or on line. Does that old adage still apply? Just curious on opinions.pitchfork :angel:

A good gauge could be "would I want to hear what I'm about to say?" At least that would make you accountable to yourself. And coupled with a conscience (I don't want to hurt anybody) it's a good check.

Online is a tough one.

...in a joking way I told her "she looked like hell".

That could be a rough one to pull off, even with a smiley at the end. It's quite likely we'd never met the online buddy, so aren't aware of how sensitive they might be, they aren't aware of our being a smart-aff and how likely are they to mis-understand the playfulness behind it.

BTW, that sounds, so much, like something I'd say. Are you a smart-aff, too? bigsmile

Yeah, in RL if I really know someone I'm a natural smart-aff!! bigsmile

Tessa02's photo
Fri 04/29/11 02:24 PM
Some things that feel right are wrong & what feels wrong may be right.:wink:

Tessa02's photo
Fri 04/29/11 01:48 PM
Edited by Tessa02 on Fri 04/29/11 01:49 PM
Funny I should find this post. I've been thinking of a totally different hairstyle. The 80's are long gone!! I need a new me!! I think with your thicker hair you might could pull off a short cut. But, my hair is baby fine & I've cut it short maybe twice & I've hated it one being one of my profile pics. I like mine down around my shoulders. Found this site yesterday & thinking of playing around with some styles. I like the messy hair blown look myself!rofl

http://www.thehairstyler.com/virtual-hairstyler

Tessa02's photo
Fri 04/29/11 12:45 PM
MtnDew & chocolate should get you going!!:wink:

Tessa02's photo
Fri 04/29/11 12:20 PM

Putting another cover-up tatt over it is the best and cheapest way to have it look decent. I did know a guy who broke it off with his wife and was so mad at her that he took a sander to his arm where her name was! He sanded it until it was only a bloody spot, must have been some real hate there...

Well, did it leave a scar?rofl Something I've been told to never do but did I listen? No, now I know better!! Relationships aren't always forever & the scars from a tattoo are!grumble
LOL...Yeah it left a scar but he was a hairy guy so his hair covered it up, plus it matched the rest of his scars...lol. Nothing I would suggest for anyone to do though...

Now, you tell me!! I've done loaded the paper onto my little nifty black & decker sander & was ready to go to town!! You caught me just in time!!!:wink:

Tessa02's photo
Fri 04/29/11 12:18 PM
Ok, here goes. I do drink on occassion even after rehab, etc. To just simply put it "I don't drink" I'd respect a heck of a lot more than saying you've never drank & never will. Because then that would give me a challenge (especially if I've already had a few drinks myself) to break you down & get you to drink. I think it's more in how you say it than the fact you don't drink. Are you hanging in bars or nightclubs? Because I see no reason to hang out with friends in these places if I don't plan to drink.

Tessa02's photo
Fri 04/29/11 12:05 PM

Putting another cover-up tatt over it is the best and cheapest way to have it look decent. I did know a guy who broke it off with his wife and was so mad at her that he took a sander to his arm where her name was! He sanded it until it was only a bloody spot, must have been some real hate there...

Well, did it leave a scar?rofl Something I've been told to never do but did I listen? No, now I know better!! Relationships aren't always forever & the scars from a tattoo are!grumble

Tessa02's photo
Fri 04/29/11 11:34 AM
Keep this post up & you'll have me single before the days through!!!rofl I think the main thing I miss about being single is my blankets!! I can't sleep without at least a sheet over me & my current BF hogs them all...every darn one of them!! Oh, well if that's our only problem we have we're doing well!!!:wink:

Tessa02's photo
Fri 04/29/11 11:25 AM

Well, the opposite of nice is nasty, and nobody in general likes a nasty person, however,switch that ,also there can be people who are too nice,define your question ,there are lots of very different situations and by that lots of very different people, "if in doubt,say nowt" (like the rhyme?)

Once a friend was fixing her hair for a date & asked several of her girlfriends how her hair looked. Her being able to take criticism in a joking way I told her "she looked like hell". We redid her hair & got it looking nice for her date which he complimented on. From then on she always valued my opinion. The other girls were afraid to tell her what it really looked like & admitted their opinions later. Now, what really poses this question is rating profiles. Occassionally I'll come across some pics that looks really cheesy (at least for a dating site , maybe a booty site tho) but I bite my tongue on saying so & avoid the whole thing. I'm sure some wonder why I view a profile & don't comment when they've recently asked to be rated. I so want to say what I really think & realize some things are best left unsaid!!

Tessa02's photo
Fri 04/29/11 11:13 AM
Has anyone tried any home remedies to remove or lighten a small tattoo? Really don't have the money to go have them removed or covered up at the time. I have an ex's name & innitials I'd like to remove or coverup. I've used the concealer & makup tricks & they are short lived but work well in a pinch when I don't want the tats seen. Thx

Tessa02's photo
Fri 04/29/11 11:09 AM
I have 3 tatoos. A broken heart on my right shoulder. An SOB's name on the calf of my leg & his innitials between my left thumb & index finger. Was the reason I came here to pose a question on removing said names & innitials!pitchfork Otherwise I plan to get more tats! Love em!

Tessa02's photo
Fri 04/29/11 11:03 AM
I remember as a kid shaving parrifin wax & putting them in a pot on the stove & meltings crayons for color!! We've come a long way, baby!!:wink: Now, you can buy the wax, etc & make them burn better & longer. When putting in scents pour a little wax, add scent, then more wax. This way the scent burns throughout the life of the candle. Most people add the scent to the top & after 30 minutes the scent's gone. If I buy candles I prefer soy candles myself.

Tessa02's photo
Fri 04/29/11 10:21 AM
keep your mouth shut!! At least that's what I've always been taught! But, if a person ask your opinion whether in person or on line. Does that old adage still apply? Just curious on opinions.pitchfork :angel:

Tessa02's photo
Fri 04/29/11 09:40 AM
This thread reminds me of a joke with all the lingo. So, when someone ticks me off I just say...

Well Isn't That Nice

Two delicate flowers of Southern womanhood, one from Georgia and the other from Alabama, were conversing on the porch swing of a large white-pillared mansion.

The Georgia peach said, "When my first child was born, my husband built this beautiful mansion for me." The lady from Alabama commented, "Well, isn't that nice??"

The first woman continued "When my second child was born, my husband bought me that fine Cadillac you see parked in the drive." Again, the belle from Alabama commented, "Well, isn't that nice??"

The first woman boasted, "Then, when my third child was born, my husband bought me this exquisite diamond bracelet." Again, the second lady commented, "Well, isn't that nice??"

The first woman then asked her companion, "What did your husband buy for you when you had your first child?"

"My husband sent me to charm school," declared the 'Bama belle.

"Charm school!" the first woman cried. "Land's sakes, child, what on Earth for?"

The Alabamian responded, "So that instead of saying, "Who gives a ****!?" I learned to say, 'Well, isn't that nice?"

Tessa02's photo
Fri 04/29/11 09:29 AM
So far so good. I logged out about 1am & went to bed. When I logged back on this morning I didn't get any. Still have my security set to high. It was on med/high at the time I was getting the pop-under ads. I usually only get the one ad when I first log on. Usually I stay logged in but, set it to clear my cookies on shutdown now. Never had a problem until last night. Guess I'll sit on high guard!:wink: Thanks!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25