Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 10:02 PM
I'll let you know in the morning!:wink:

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 10:01 PM
How about a nice guy in a bad sort of way?pitchfork

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 09:50 PM
I guess in a sense I've made a committment to my BF without the papers. I've found someone who makes me happy in everyway & I've committed to being in this relationship. But, I don't plan to ever marry again. Sometimes the thought crosses my mind & I squash it like a bug when it does! I guess it depends on what you're looking for & just how important it is to you. Can either one compromise & come to a mutual decision? Good luck!!

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 09:43 PM
Just one little kiss!! Anything more's gonna cost ya!:wink:

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 09:39 PM
Probably recycled TP at that! lol

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 09:29 PM

A hungry closed mouth can never get fed. Tell 'em...

I like that. Makes sense just never heard it before now.

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 09:20 PM

Funny that I until about two weeks ago I thought this exact same thing...it would be nice just to have somebody to hold, even if just for a night. And I'm not even talking about sex...just to be able to sleep next to someone.

Then I realized after putting some-BODY beside me for a night that it wasn't the physical presence of a person that I missed, it was the feeling of loving the person beside me that I miss so much. A body is just a body beside you if you don't care about the person...

So nope, I don't think "If I just had somebody to hold..." anymore...I think 'If I just had someone that I loved..." instead. ohwell

Loving someone makes all the difference in the world!!! After a few knocks & bruises in the past I've found that to be the case!!

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 08:59 PM

Yep Sure do!! sad

Oh wait... no I don't. That will make me look clingy and insecure and then no woman will ever want me...

noway whoa sad2 frustrated rant

I second this!

It all depends on how you cuddle your um...kitty!!laugh

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 08:04 PM

i'm wondering when a certain someonehere is going to get her computer fixed!!

Whose computer broke???

soufie!! she has a backup, but it's not convenient, so........ we have to go through withdrawal.

frustrated

Oh, I could so make a lame joke on that!! But, I'll behave myself!!!!!biggrin

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 07:58 PM
OMG!! Now, I've got the giggles!!!!!laugh

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 07:52 PM
I used to be one who whizzed by at 100 mph!! Now, I'm too danged old for that shat!!!!!rofl Nice write!!

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 07:30 PM
OMG!! I love it!!!!laugh

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 07:06 PM
Beautiful!!! Always love your writings!!

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 06:50 PM
I wish my BF was here holding me under the deep dark clouds!! Sorry, no stars tonight!!tongue2 That song comes to mind...So Lonely...tears

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 06:48 PM

Minglers Anonymous

True sign of insanity!! Doing the same thing over & over expecting different results!tongue2

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 06:38 PM
I may check into that in the morning. Hadn't even thought of a uhaul. Hell, I'd ride a horse & buggy if it'd get me there asap!! I actually have a 94 saturn in Good to EC sitting in my driveway. Bought it last August & the woman I purchased it from had to get a lost title & I'm waiting on my title to get here. Been sitting all this time except for a couple thousand miles I've put on it running my old tags. Got busted for that tho!! Had planned on putting it in BF name & getting insurance & tags thru IN. Found out the insurance com has to see the car before insuring it. So, I'll just get the tags here. He's paying off some bills of mine so I was going to sell him the car. Had I known all this I could have gotten it legal last Tuesday. Now, he's all depressed missing me & worried because I've been a basket case the past few days. I don't do seperation well.

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 05:37 PM
I went to school with a large family. Elwood, Dalewood. Benwood..can't remember the other two's names. Probably a Dagwood if I'm not mistaken. They were always made fun of not just for their names but because the whole family had simular names ending in wood. I wouldn't name a girl Chasity. Knew of a guy who's son was named Semen. Knew some hippies that were named Yarrow, & Cedar. Wouldn't name a girl April, May, or June unless they were born during that month. Too confusing!!

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 05:24 PM
Hey, I am the daughter of the devil!!!! At least that's what my mama always told me!! Spawn of satin she always said!!tongue2

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 05:21 PM
I had some money saved up & went into work one day to find the bussiness would be closing. Had 4 days notice. I lived off my savings for awhile & then finally signed up for unemployment & foodstamps. Got 2 unemployment checks & 1 month foodstamps & found another job. Then I got 2 jobs at once & started both the same day (morning & evening shifts) quiting the other job that was only temp til I could find something better. Between February 2010-July 2010 was pretty hairy. It's amazing how far you can stretch a budget on homemade pancakes & grilled cheese sandwiches!!!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25