Community > Posts By > Tessa02

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/09/11 01:24 PM
Cellphone, cigarettes, keys, eyedrops, cash

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/09/11 09:46 AM

I'm on my computer now.

The phone is the G2.

http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/Phones/cell-phone-detail.aspx?cell-phone=T-Mobile-G2-with-Google

I paid $50.00 for the phone, but had to sign a two year contract.

tmoble sucks
my daughter had them for a short time
and everytime if she was a day late they would cancel her service
my older sister is also finding that as a problem

That has nothing to do with their service. It's a bussiness. You don't pay your bill on time you don't talk. You wouldn't go in the grocery store & load up on groceries, carry them out telling them you'll be back the next day to pay. That's just good bussiness sense!!

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/09/11 07:20 AM
That is a good deal. But, I won't go with contracts. Been burnt on those before with poor service & losing money. But, I could see where it would be useful.

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/09/11 06:54 AM
Edited by Tessa02 on Mon 05/09/11 06:55 AM
Well, now you've got me very ticked off!! I must ask my BF to buy me one of those newfangled phones!!!:wink: rofl That's actually really cool!! What kind of phone is it? I used to talk to a woman who had arthuritis so bad in her hands that she used a tennis ball with a pencil stuck through it so she could grasp the ball & type with the pencil. Was very painful for her to get on the PC & chat with anyone & she lived alone so the PC was her main companion. I could see something like that being a big help to some people who's hands for whatever reason prevents them from participating in conversations, etc.

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/09/11 05:46 AM

My cousin tried logging into her Gmail, and couldn't access her inbox. She put the correct name and password, too. She got asked to type her phone number for them to send her a verification code, but it's been four days since then.

I'm wondering why she'd need to give a phone number? I never used mine when I signed up for gmail. Occassionally they'll ask for a verification code (type in what's showing in a box above password login). Also, I log in all the time from a cell phone. My desktop & a laptop. Hardly ever have to put in a code & also in different states with different IP addresses. Normally you'd have a secondary email for them to send you your password information through alternate email. I smell a fish!!

When I've changed my password, they'll send a verification code to my cell. That's where the phone number comes in, as I'd rather do it that way than use a secondary email address.

Ok, that makes sense. Was thinking of a possible duplicate redirect thing to send you to a fake Gmail to get your info. At least that's what went through my mind!! Thanks for clarifying!!:smile:

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/09/11 04:39 AM
rofl I really needed that chuckle this morning!! Thx

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/09/11 04:34 AM

My cousin tried logging into her Gmail, and couldn't access her inbox. She put the correct name and password, too. She got asked to type her phone number for them to send her a verification code, but it's been four days since then.

I'm wondering why she'd need to give a phone number? I never used mine when I signed up for gmail. Occassionally they'll ask for a verification code (type in what's showing in a box above password login). Also, I log in all the time from a cell phone. My desktop & a laptop. Hardly ever have to put in a code & also in different states with different IP addresses. Normally you'd have a secondary email for them to send you your password information through alternate email. I smell a fish!!

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/09/11 12:33 AM
I view advice & pep talks differently. Advice is to help you find a solution & peptalks usually consist of everythings going to be alright when most times they aren't!!

Tessa02's photo
Sun 05/08/11 10:28 PM

I think you are asking for permission from a bunch of people you don't even know. We aren't in any position to give you that permission.

I agree 100%. My BF is one of the biggest flirts I know. Nothing I could do to change him. Heck, sometimes I even get a kick out of it because they are so young most of them wouldn't even give him the time of day. I actually turned around & went back yesterday so he could get a look at a gal. Heck, it was all in fun & it's not like he jumped out of the car & nailed her in the parking lot. I think it depends on your partner & how secure they are in your relationship.

Tessa02's photo
Sun 05/08/11 10:22 PM
I have once. Didn't really turn out so well. But, I don't regret taking the chance.

Tessa02's photo
Sun 05/08/11 10:19 PM

i don't know if it's normal or not, but i doubt it's rare. personally, i'd love to date a girl who had a health sexual appetite, as long as she was still monogamous.

. . .
^^^^ I concur!!! drinker Three times a day would be optimal!! :banana:

Always!!! Sex is like vitamins...taken daily & pop a few extras for good measure!:wink:

Tessa02's photo
Fri 05/06/11 11:54 AM

If money was no object what would ya do with it, where would ya go, or how would ya spend it?

In my area of 816 people I would open up a really big recreational center for the youth to come to and have fun with their friends or even just families for that matter. Sometimes rural life isn't what its cracked up to be :)

I'd like to do something like that but on a broader scale. I'd like to travel to towns like they do on curb appeal, etc & set up recreational centers & other things to help keep kids out of trouble. Recently I was in a part of VA & the kids had to travel anywhere from 45 min to an hour just to find something to do. The town was absolutely dead as far as activities.

Tessa02's photo
Fri 05/06/11 11:20 AM
Yuck!! Hate cherries!!!!sick

Tessa02's photo
Fri 05/06/11 07:02 AM

no not if that is not what u feel

go with your heart and with your eyes wide open

a lot of people would not tolerate the situation but you are the one who is in it, not us (mingle friends)

love sometimes asks us to think out of the box, go the extra mile - only you can assess whether he appreciates what you are giving as far as unconditional love

but be careful of the ex and of watching his kids if u don't have a lot of experience with kids. If anything negative happens while he is gone and they are in your care, it could be used against him in a custody hearing and BELIEVE ME mom will be pumping the kids for info when they come home from ur place

I've raised two kids of my own. No amount of parenting or time spent with kids makes you an expert but I'm no dummy either! lol But as you mentioned accidents can happen. Unless I watch them during the day he wouldn't be able to get them in June & I won't take that away. It's not the idea of caring for the kids during the day while he's at work. I'm just not sure how to entertain them & keep them occupied not really knowing much about them. I'd hoped to go with him & meet them. Then in June I'd know a little about them & be better prepared to watch over them while he's at work. I don't want to bore them to death or have them not like me. His oldest DD has cystic fibrosis & has to do treatments daily but I think she manages her care on her own. I'm willing to do it just a monkey wrench thrown in on how I'd planned to meet & get to know them.

Tessa02's photo
Thu 05/05/11 10:07 AM

simply say,

yo, wake up biaaaaatch! : D

Act6ually that's about the only thing thatd wake me up!! But, I pity your azz when I'm done!! I'm not a nice person in the morning!:tongue:

LOL Tessa... that made me really fall on the floor! : D...

Cheers from Europe!

I'd try not to hurt ya too bad!:wink: Cheers!!!

Tessa02's photo
Thu 05/05/11 09:39 AM

simply say,

yo, wake up biaaaaatch! : D

Act6ually that's about the only thing thatd wake me up!! But, I pity your azz when I'm done!! I'm not a nice person in the morning!:tongue:

Tessa02's photo
Thu 05/05/11 09:11 AM
His ex's proposition is for him to come stay at her trailer (without her there) while leaving me behind. Then she'll let him have the kids a week in June. Now, mind you I've never met his kids & won't until then. Guess who get's to play babysitter with 3 young girls while Daddy goes to work during the day because he'll be using all his vacation time next week to apease her? Me!! Now, I'm sitting here imagining myself as Barney Fife on Andy Griffifth being tied up to a chair & gagged while he's at work!!rofl It's not that I mind. But, how do I meet his kids for the first time in June & them being left in my care while he works knowing nothing about them? As for getting custody he works across country traveling to different states frequently to provide for his kids. His current job doesn't allow for custody/visitation rights. He is working on finding a well paying job in his line of work back home. He's begged me to hang in there & help get things worked out. It's always her way or no way. Hurting the kids in the process is all she knows. Am I suppossed to sit back & say I don't care?

Tessa02's photo
Wed 05/04/11 09:47 PM
I hope this doesn't mean you're leaving us here!! I'd miss ya!!!

Tessa02's photo
Wed 05/04/11 09:46 PM
I'm starting to realize I miss AA more than I ever thought I could. I've been going through a lot of BS lately & right now I sit here drunk wishing I had an AA friend to talk too but of course I tossed them all away for what I thought I wanted. Maybe a meeting today...

Tessa02's photo
Wed 05/04/11 09:37 PM
Right now I'm beyond pissed. We've argued all evening. I've decided to stay here in WV while he goes to see his kids. If I go she wont allow him to see them. Guess I'll deal with the backflash of **** when he gets back. Thx

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25