Community > Posts By > Tessa02

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/09/11 11:00 AM
Edited by Tessa02 on Sun 01/09/11 11:00 AM
I think your profile looks great & you've told enough about yourself without revealing too much. I do like it when those puts in the info on appearance/lifestyles instead of leaving parts blank. Religion is a big issue for me as I won't date certain religious backgrounds. Having children living at home is another issue for me because I've raised my own kids & won't start over. Something me & my current BF is working on now as he wants me to homeschool his 3 daughters on the road since we'll be traveling soon if all works out. I've homeschooled my son but don't want to do it again. I wouldn't want someone who wants to have more kids, etc. So, saves a lot of questions or "I didn't know's" later. Welcome to Mingle!!!

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/09/11 05:00 AM
Edited by Tessa02 on Sun 01/09/11 05:00 AM

I just don't why it's so hard for some1 to reply, that's all...

It's considered impolite to come in on anothers post asking about yourself. Plz, make a post of your own for replies & welcome to the board!! Good luck!!

Anisilas, you look really nice. I'd add some more pics & a little more about yourself. Like the smoking for example. You never gave an answer & for some that could be a deal breaker whether they wanted to start a relationship with someone who may smoke if they detest it. Welcome to the board!!!

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/09/11 04:36 AM
My main charity is the crippled childrens fund. I know when I needed them for my son they were there. My BF daughter has cystic fibrosis so I plan to start donating there now that I know more about the disease & research they do.

Tessa02's photo
Sat 01/08/11 09:27 PM
Edited by Tessa02 on Sat 01/08/11 09:28 PM
Kiss an angel good morning-Charlie Pride

Tessa02's photo
Sat 01/08/11 09:22 PM

Why can't women just be who they are instead of trying to be who they think we want them to be???

Good point for men and women.

yeah my only experiences with actually meeting women off a dating site, they either weren't the age they said they were, their pics were way old, said they were into stuff they werent.... it all comes out in the end so just be honest. Heck I've been separated 3yrs but still get lots of grief because I'm not divorced yet. oh well, I'm not going to lie about it...

Hey, don't let a 3 year seperation get you down. I've also been seperated for 3 years (July 2007)& I probably never will get a divorce for my own reasons.

Tessa02's photo
Sat 01/08/11 09:11 PM
Edited by Tessa02 on Sat 01/08/11 09:11 PM
Last digital product? A digital camera. Purchased for personal use. I'm getting ready to buy another camera off my son.

Tessa02's photo
Sat 01/08/11 09:07 PM

Got about 6 inches of snow overnight & I overslept for work. But, still a beautiful day!!

do to you oversleeping
you were drinking last nite
you should had waited to have a day off before you drankdrinker

Spoken like someone who dont drink.......Dude.

Yeah, doesn't quite work that way!! I know what I am & I know what I do! Seems my boss overlooks it when I work on my days off,etc. Out in 20 degree temps freezing my azz off to get the job done! Gotta count for something!laugh

Tessa02's photo
Sat 01/08/11 03:43 PM
I consider sarcasm another form of dry wit or others words a'hole like. Humor is meant to be funny & not in the realms of sarcasm. MHO

Tessa02's photo
Sat 01/08/11 03:39 PM
I've never used linux is it much different other than being faster loading? thx

Tessa02's photo
Sat 01/08/11 03:04 PM
That was great!! Really loved it!! flowerforyou

Tessa02's photo
Sat 01/08/11 02:55 PM

Got about 6 inches of snow overnight & I overslept for work. But, still a beautiful day!!

do to you oversleeping
you were drinking last nite
you should had waited to have a day off before you drankdrinker

Yes, mommy I'm sorry! It won't happen again! I was a very bad girl last night!!!pitchfork

Tessa02's photo
Sat 01/08/11 01:58 PM
I've been hearing this mentioned quite often. I did a search & found where to download it. But, call me stupid what exactly is it? Sounds like an operating system like windows xp, Vista, etc. Enlighten me!!!laugh

Tessa02's photo
Sat 01/08/11 01:07 PM
Looks like a kitty I used to have named crackerjack. Ended up with 3 kittens naming them peanut, popcorn, & crackerjack. He was fluffier than the others. Cute kitty!!!!

Tessa02's photo
Sat 01/08/11 12:58 PM
ROTFL... CGU: Rolling On The Floor Laughing... And Can't Get Up rofl

Tessa02's photo
Sat 01/08/11 12:52 PM
When you get your hair cut nobody notices. Wake up late for work & toss a curling iron to your hair while trying to get in some caffeine & nicotine then go to work & everyone seems to notice & tells you how nice your hair looks? I give up on trying to look nice!! Frumpled & rumpled I shall go!!

Tessa02's photo
Sat 01/08/11 12:38 PM
I ate too much & I'm stuffed!!

Tessa02's photo
Sat 01/08/11 12:35 PM

I give up. I am confused with myself. So you guys think whatever you want, and someone can delete this topic.

dont give up. Youre a lovely gal. You deserve exactly what you seek. I hope you listen to what was said in here.

I listen. I learn. Life is just another bump after another. And i have learnt nothing about how to flirt with a guy.

This is where I think you're wrong. I've been reading this thread & see you & krupa having a nice friendly conversation. Basically he's a stranger to you right? Well, you've managed to peak his interest in talking to you & he seems interested in the conversation. In my book you don't neccessarily have to flirt to capture someones interest. You have the ability to do that without even realizing it.

Tessa02's photo
Sat 01/08/11 12:24 PM
I thought I was bored. But, after reading this thread I'm not bored after all!! I haven't started checking for belly lint or toe jam yet!!:laughing:

Tessa02's photo
Sat 01/08/11 12:03 PM
I plead the fifth...But, I'm not lesbian or male either!! Sorry, just doesn't make me go wow...she's hot!!!

Tessa02's photo
Sat 01/08/11 11:57 AM
I used to drink heavily & do drugs. Drove drunk many times never getting caught. Then I got busted for something else & arrested. Did some time in the pen & then did 22 months in a 6 month rehab & 2 years probation. During that time after getting sobered up & off the drugs I was horrified at the idea I'd drove drunk. I have started back drinking & only do it in the evenings after all my errands have been done. I don't drink & drive now. Maybe I didn't completely recover from my addictions but I have learned some things in the rehab, AA, NA. I also don't lay drunk like I did before leaving me to make better choices as far as staying home to drink, etc. Nobodies perfect!!

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next