Community > Posts By > Tessa02

Tessa02's photo
Fri 01/14/11 09:02 PM
I've met one guy from here. It didn't go real well unfortunately.

Tessa02's photo
Fri 01/14/11 08:52 PM
One of my sons is still a virgo. I was an aguarius& now I'm a capricorn by 1 day. My other son who was a pisces took over my aquarius!!

Tessa02's photo
Fri 01/14/11 05:18 PM
I don't trust people very well & only a few will gain my trust. I've had my # changed & very few even has my phone #. I got tired of being everyones taxi when I was in the AA program probably 90-95% of the people there doesn't have a license so they call on everyone who does. get's old being used after awhile.

Tessa02's photo
Fri 01/14/11 04:53 PM

My experience on dating sites so far is that most people just picture surf, if the picture is liked, contact may be made, if not it won't end off!
It's a bit like going to a book shop and just looking at all the covers, not reading the appendix in the book, just picking the book totally by it's cover!

I think that's the big problem with internet dating compared to meeting someone in person, ie socially, work, chance meeting in a supermarket etc, you can have a chat in person, it's totally about the person then, not a picture!

There has to be more than a good picture for me. Of course, there needs to be some kind of attraction, but if there's only a picture, chances are, I'm not going to bother contacting them.

I still think it's funny when people mention meeting in supermarkets. I've never met anyone that way.

I spent 21 years with my ex & I met him at the supermarket!!rofl As to your question. Many times I look but something in the profile will keep me from responding. I also never make the first move. I email often but generally the other person has contacted me first. I'm also involved right now & just here for the friendships I've made.
Tess

Why have you never made the first move?

I just don't quite feel comfortable with it. I'm not much for flirting, etc unless approached first & made to feel comfortable. In all seriousness I'm a tad backward until I get to know someone then I cut loose & can talk about anything once that person get's my trust.

Tessa02's photo
Fri 01/14/11 04:34 PM
You remind me of a girl I know. Used to call her sunshine because she was so bubbly in her personality. Your profile looks nice!! Welcome!

Tessa02's photo
Fri 01/14/11 04:31 PM
Sex on the beach

Tessa02's photo
Fri 01/14/11 04:30 PM
rofl Good one!!

Tessa02's photo
Fri 01/14/11 04:23 PM
Been staying tired a lot lately.

Tessa02's photo
Fri 01/14/11 02:10 PM

Well, its been here while you were there but if I sent it there then it would leave here,,and then everyone would say it was never here and always there and I must be completely elsewhere...to even THINK it WAS HERE...wink,yep

Hhhm, I think I need a drink to decipher that one!!!!:wink:

Tessa02's photo
Fri 01/14/11 05:01 AM

My experience on dating sites so far is that most people just picture surf, if the picture is liked, contact may be made, if not it won't end off!
It's a bit like going to a book shop and just looking at all the covers, not reading the appendix in the book, just picking the book totally by it's cover!

I think that's the big problem with internet dating compared to meeting someone in person, ie socially, work, chance meeting in a supermarket etc, you can have a chat in person, it's totally about the person then, not a picture!

There has to be more than a good picture for me. Of course, there needs to be some kind of attraction, but if there's only a picture, chances are, I'm not going to bother contacting them.

I still think it's funny when people mention meeting in supermarkets. I've never met anyone that way.

I spent 21 years with my ex & I met him at the supermarket!!rofl As to your question. Many times I look but something in the profile will keep me from responding. I also never make the first move. I email often but generally the other person has contacted me first. I'm also involved right now & just here for the friendships I've made.
Tess

Tessa02's photo
Fri 01/14/11 04:52 AM

I guess I better not get caught holding my dog in a picture.smokin

That isn't your GF?laugh Andy, I only have eyes for you babe!!!:wink:

Tessa02's photo
Fri 01/14/11 04:49 AM

I told you to just text me Kev, and not to post this!!!!noway :tongue:

Well, hmmmph!! I guess you weren't the only one!!!! Kev, you've got some 'splainin" to do!!grumble rofl

Tessa02's photo
Fri 01/14/11 04:46 AM
I'm awake! Late night last night but I'm ready for work this morning!!yawn

Tessa02's photo
Wed 01/12/11 05:24 PM
Edited by Tessa02 on Wed 01/12/11 05:25 PM
No I haven't read I'm ok..you're ok. Is it here!! Send me there!laugh

Tessa02's photo
Wed 01/12/11 05:23 PM
I'm also ready for a change. I'm tired of the way I've been living life. I'm ready to move forward & start living once again!! I think women get tired of living the same old way. Go all out & make a change for the better!! Lifes how you make it! Take risk & be free!!!

Tessa02's photo
Wed 01/12/11 05:12 PM
I once had sex with ScottyBravo in the church parking lot. He was so drunk he doesn't remember a lot!!rofl He was pretty good. Had me pinned on the hood. Damn, that sex was good!!!!:tongue:

Tessa02's photo
Wed 01/12/11 05:02 PM
You've been hurt.
That's obvious to see.
One thing you must remember.
You're still special to me!!flowerforyou

Tessa02's photo
Wed 01/12/11 04:57 PM
I never thought I'd see the day
when you'd turn & drive away.
You had to go I know.
You're kids are a part of you.
A part of why I love you!!
Leaving me here all alone
to worry & cry.
Somethings not right.
I'm all alone tonight.
Try as I wish you aren't here with me.
200 miles away from me & I'm counting the hours
till you come home.
Baby I've missed you.
Tonight you won't sleep alone!
I'll cuddle & hug you
giving you my everything.
You won't want for nothing
As you're my everything!!
Loving you is easy
losing you breaks my heart.
I pray to God that no longer
will we be apart!!

Tessa02's photo
Wed 01/12/11 04:47 PM
Ouch!!! That's harsh!!!sad Luv ya anyways!!!:smile:

Tessa02's photo
Wed 01/12/11 04:45 PM
Actually no. I tell myself so many times I don't need a man to cook, clean up after, etc. But, truthfully I can't manage alone. Not financially I can do that myself. I just need someone to love & love me back. I've never really been alone & it's scary when I am. I'm the happiest when I have someone else to think of besides wallowing in my own self pity. Men...can't live with em & this ol' gal can't live without them!!rofl