Community > Posts By > Tessa02

Tessa02's photo
Mon 01/10/11 11:57 AM

I think your profile looks great & you've told enough about yourself without revealing too much. I do like it when those puts in the info on appearance/lifestyles instead of leaving parts blank. Religion is a big issue for me as I won't date certain religious backgrounds. Having children living at home is another issue for me because I've raised my own kids & won't start over. Something me & my current BF is working on now as he wants me to homeschool his 3 daughters on the road since we'll be traveling soon if all works out. I've homeschooled my son but don't want to do it again. I wouldn't want someone who wants to have more kids, etc. So, saves a lot of questions or "I didn't know's" later. Welcome to Mingle!!!
Thanks to you and everyone for the feedback...You brought up some good points... Are you going to homeschool your BF's daughters? Good luck with everything.

I really don't know. It's really complicated as his ex-wife would be going on the road with us & he'd set her & the kids in their own place. His life is on the road & he's missing his kids. If I homeschooled them he'd be able to be with them more. He prefers me to quit working to homeschool leaving me dependant on him & I like my independance. Something we'll have to discuss when he returns home from IN. I'm not sure a life on the road with kids is the best of ideas. I didn't plan on meeting a man with young children but they are great kids & we'll have to make some compromises.
Does your BF play or sing in a band? I hope it all works out for you.

No he works in the coal mines. Going from state to state doing surface mining getting mines up to code & re-opening them. Some of the guys are heading to pennsylvania & others are headed to colorado as soon as this job's done.

Tessa02's photo
Mon 01/10/11 04:42 AM
I've seen that passed around often!! So true!! I had one of those...once!!! He so wasn't like all the rest & I overlooked him!!ohwell

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/09/11 10:09 PM

That is very blond!

VERY VERY BLOND!

Admit it Andy!! You shot the kitty!!rofl

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/09/11 10:07 PM
Dang, Josie you have some great looking young adults!!! kaz, you look great!! Wish I had a bod like that!!! A little more info would be great!!

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/09/11 08:03 PM
rofl Good one!!!

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/09/11 08:02 PM
We could always do a strip tease to lure em in?:tongue:

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/09/11 07:59 PM

merci beaucoup tout le mademoiselle.. really appreciate it :)

I have no idea what you just said but I got just a little excited reading it!!!:angel:

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/09/11 05:41 PM
Edited by Tessa02 on Sun 01/09/11 05:41 PM
False advertising I tell ya!! Such men doesn't exist...do they?laugh

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/09/11 05:08 PM
I still keep up the walls. Sometimes someone slips through the cracks tho!! I'm heading out for a bag of cement now!laugh

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/09/11 05:06 PM

that i should stop posting I LOVE U BABY!! U R MY LIL ROCK STARS! on my twin sons facebook before they block me!

I think you should too before you embarrass the poor kids to death!!:tongue:

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/09/11 05:00 PM

I think your profile looks great & you've told enough about yourself without revealing too much. I do like it when those puts in the info on appearance/lifestyles instead of leaving parts blank. Religion is a big issue for me as I won't date certain religious backgrounds. Having children living at home is another issue for me because I've raised my own kids & won't start over. Something me & my current BF is working on now as he wants me to homeschool his 3 daughters on the road since we'll be traveling soon if all works out. I've homeschooled my son but don't want to do it again. I wouldn't want someone who wants to have more kids, etc. So, saves a lot of questions or "I didn't know's" later. Welcome to Mingle!!!
Thanks to you and everyone for the feedback...You brought up some good points... Are you going to homeschool your BF's daughters? Good luck with everything.

I really don't know. It's really complicated as his ex-wife would be going on the road with us & he'd set her & the kids in their own place. His life is on the road & he's missing his kids. If I homeschooled them he'd be able to be with them more. He prefers me to quit working to homeschool leaving me dependant on him & I like my independance. Something we'll have to discuss when he returns home from IN. I'm not sure a life on the road with kids is the best of ideas. I didn't plan on meeting a man with young children but they are great kids & we'll have to make some compromises.

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/09/11 03:03 PM
OMG!! I didn't even see that one coming!! Leave the bastxxx out there!!!rofl

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/09/11 01:22 PM
OMG!!!!rofl

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/09/11 12:54 PM
When we first met it was by chance
I never imagined I'd fall so hard.
You showed me a new life loving you
I've never felt like this before.
While you're home visiting the kids
I'm so lost without you!!
I miss the way you hold me,
playing the guitar & singing to me.
I wake up at night missing you beside me.
You're like no other man I've ever met
You make me feel like the most special
woman on earth. You've saved me from my
own destruction & showed me a new way to live.
Baby, come home!!!

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/09/11 12:42 PM

whomever crosses my path in need (and not too proud to ask), when I am able

I used to give more to charities but I know people personally that need a hand. Most won't ask. Some won't even take it........smokin

That's true. The people who seem to need it the most are the most resistant to taking it. And, most won't ask.

I'm one of those who won't ask either. Recently I was out of work & had 2 people from this site offer to help & I declined. My landlord let me do some cleanup, etc on some rental property to pay the rent. I'm not above doing meniel jobs to make ends meet. I won't take advantage of people. That's just not my nature.

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/09/11 12:36 PM
Thinking about my BF & when he get's back home. I'm lost without him!sad

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/09/11 11:36 AM
Thanks, I think I may download it later. Right now my internet connection is like molassis!!

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/09/11 11:32 AM
You mean those darn SOB's lied to me? I knew I shouldn't have believed them!!:tongue:

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/09/11 11:06 AM
I'm really not much of a writer. Occassionally when I'm troubled over something I can sit down at the PC & just start typing away & something good will sometimes come through.

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/09/11 11:04 AM
I love it!! You've got a couple of nice pics & you're straight to the point minus any rambling in your profile. I hate it when a profile goes on & on about a whole lot of nothing!!!laugh Your's looks great. IMHO Good luck & welcome to Mingle!!