Tue 05/17/11 05:41 PM
You've been perved!!!flowerforyou

Tessa02's photo
Tue 05/17/11 05:07 PM
Hippy

Tessa02's photo
Tue 05/17/11 05:02 PM
Edited by Tessa02 on Tue 05/17/11 05:02 PM
I need to be stressed more. When I'm highly stressed I don't eat. Now when I'm all calm I eat too much!! I've eaten all day! Licking cheese off my fingers while I type!! Oink!!!

Tessa02's photo
Tue 05/17/11 04:54 PM
I'm sitting here snacking on salsa/cheese & chips. Minus the cheese the salsa & chips are low cal!! I couldn't fit in another pair of jeans today! Oh, well I'm lonely & bored what the heck!! lol

Tessa02's photo
Tue 05/17/11 04:16 PM

show some cleavage??

^^^this, men love boobs drool

I did that once out of boredom!! Had the website hopping!! Since I was friends with the owner I didn't get banned!!! Did it on a dare!!!

Tessa02's photo
Tue 05/17/11 04:10 PM
Is it just the pics in your profile looking like you have a red tint or is it my PC? If you have any amount of red in your hair it may make coloring harder to achieve. Anything I try to do with my hair brings out the red highlights.

Tessa02's photo
Tue 05/17/11 04:05 PM

Ramen noodles - 10 for a dollar

Stay home and play on internet

ROFLMAO I've spent a total of $12 dollars since last Friday. Oops, I forgot I just added $30 to the phone to talk to my BF!! Ok, $42 then! Maybe I need to set up chat & save on the phone bill!!!:wink:

Tessa02's photo
Tue 05/17/11 04:01 PM
Very wise words!!!

Tessa02's photo
Tue 05/17/11 03:57 PM

I love it.

It got your attention. Not boring. Got his point across well.

I give it a 10. tongue2

just me I guess

it really rubs me the wrong way - I kinda see it as a waste of words that could be used better to describe himself for real

and would be concerned he plays games

but it is interesting to see that the rest of u find it amusing...always knew I was different

I don't think there's anything better than a person with a good sense of humor!! I'm willing to bet if we were to meet this guy we'd find him to be very nice & well spoken. I can just imagine this guy reading this thread chuckleing & rolling on the floor laughing at all the comments!! Come out, come out where ever you are!!!!!

Tessa02's photo
Tue 05/17/11 11:09 AM
ROFLMAO Good one!!

Tessa02's photo
Tue 05/17/11 10:57 AM

Its interesting and mysterious how good people struggle to find love and the bad ones find it and waste it! It all about your own methods of searching and finding. Now the rules:
(it applies to both men and women)
1) be nice but do not be too willing to be too nice immediately
2)
to be continued!!

Then where's your happy woman & why are you here on a dating site? Inquiring minds want to know!rofl

Tessa02's photo
Tue 05/17/11 10:36 AM

For a year after my ex and I split I felt so alone and desperately wanted someone to lean on and someone to hold me and tell me everything was going to be ok. I wanted that so much I was willing to date anyone that came along which only caused more problems. But as time went on I became stronger and learned to take care of myself. Now I'm at the point where I could not be with anyone because I'm just too used to bring alone. I like my independence and my freedom and I could not give that up.

May get a little lonely once in awhile. But, you look like a gal fully equipped to take care of yourself!!rofl

Tessa02's photo
Tue 05/17/11 10:16 AM
Which tattoo do I start with first?

Tessa02's photo
Tue 05/17/11 10:08 AM

The moon is quite spectacular here tonight! Wish I had that special someone here to enjoy it with. Our loneliness will make togetherness that much sweeter!

I gots 2 pibbles (pit bulls) to cuddle though!

I love animals, but we only have a turtle a snake and two bunnies.
The turtle is cold and wet, the snake will coil around you quiet happily but he isnt that loving, he just pokes his tongue out all over you and tries to go down your shirt.
The bunnies are cuddly

I had a turtle once with one eye we called cyclops! That was a great pet bigsmile She had a curiosity for toes and freaked a few people out with that laugh

not cuddly though flowerforyou You got a great guy and will be with him soon enough, well never soon ENOUGH tears

Two weeks 2 days and 23 hours,, not that I am counting or anything..

Hmmmm dont think I will let him go back to America though..noway

Josie, who is this mystery man? Anyone we know?biggrin Glad to see you so happy!!!flowerforyou

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Oh yep he is on here, he is Anacondaarms, :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: My Knight in shining armourlaugh

Glad you've met someone who makes you happy!!flowerforyou

Tessa02's photo
Tue 05/17/11 09:06 AM
Just checked my local uhaul. No trucks or vans avaliable at the moment. Only the big box trucks. 3 day rental cost over $400. Just not worth it if I can't get a pickup or van. Title didn't come for the car this morning so I'm stuck.

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 11:21 PM

I am thinking that I flirt to much on here and thats okay, and if others can't deal with it, than I need to throw a pie in there face.

I'm thinking you're right!! Off with their heads!! lol I also flirt a lot online. If I know the person in RL I flirt too!! Can't help myself!! Me bad!!:wink:

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 11:13 PM

According to the thread about what a man needs to be happy, all a woman has to do to get and keep a man is:

1. Be a really good cook and house keeper.
2. Love lots of sex and give blow jobs.
3. Worship him as a god.
4. Let him watch football or whatever he likes on T.V.

Well that explains it! I can't cook worth a damn!! Why do I always miss the boat by just THAT much?!?frustrated :tongue:

cooking is not a big deal, as long as the BBQ pit is ready, i can cook... but can you skin a rabbit or clean a fish?.. there are other important questions a guy needs to ask besides cooking...

Well actually, yes I can! shades

In fact, I used to catch, clean and cook trout on a flat rock in the fire by the river right after catching 'em when I was a kid just for fun...screw high priced restaurants...that's fresh fish!:thumbsup:

But I'm telling ya, most guys don't give a crap about that kinda stuff. Doesn't matter that I can change the oil or the brake pads, roof or side the house, talk sports with the best of 'em, and hold intelligent conversations to boot. And I don't even look bad when I'm trying to look good, but just because I've burnt hard-boiled eggs before, apparently I'm outta the running! Just doesn't seem fair! slaphead ohwell

Now, see you have to think of the hard boiled egg like sex.pitchfork

Start-rubbery & jellylike
3 minutes-firming up
10 minutes-nice & hard
Crack em once & there done!!!:wink:

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 10:32 PM
You're starting to rationalize the situation. Not sure your actually reading the advice given. Take a deep breathe & read over what others have written & make a choice. Make sure it's the one you can live with if it doesn't work in your favor.

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 10:26 PM

The moon is quite spectacular here tonight! Wish I had that special someone here to enjoy it with. Our loneliness will make togetherness that much sweeter!

I gots 2 pibbles (pit bulls) to cuddle though!

I love animals, but we only have a turtle a snake and two bunnies.
The turtle is cold and wet, the snake will coil around you quiet happily but he isnt that loving, he just pokes his tongue out all over you and tries to go down your shirt.
The bunnies are cuddly

I had a turtle once with one eye we called cyclops! That was a great pet bigsmile She had a curiosity for toes and freaked a few people out with that laugh

not cuddly though flowerforyou You got a great guy and will be with him soon enough, well never soon ENOUGH tears

Two weeks 2 days and 23 hours,, not that I am counting or anything..

Hmmmm dont think I will let him go back to America though..noway

Josie, who is this mystery man? Anyone we know?biggrin Glad to see you so happy!!!flowerforyou

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 10:24 PM
You all have given me lots of good laughs tonight!! After 2 days of crying I needed that!!! Smooches!!!!!

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25