Community > Posts By > Tessa02

Tessa02's photo
Sat 05/14/11 11:31 AM
Holly's cheating on you. Saw her leave for the motel room with one of the groomsmen!!

Tessa02's photo
Sat 05/14/11 11:07 AM
Seen Rara at the restaurant with this real sweet looking hooker!! Bet he's broke from that one!:wink:

Tessa02's photo
Sat 05/14/11 09:36 AM
I find this thread amusing reading all the replies. I remember shortly after I came here I got an email from Mikey117. I know he wont mind me telling this. One of the women that used to be here had gotten ticked off at me because I flirted around with a guy she liked. So, she told Mikey to talk real dirty to me that I liked that. So, he sends me this really perverted email. I called him a few choice names. He apologized & explained & we've been friends for over a year. I think how much I'd missed us being friends if I had blocked him from emailing me!! He is a pervert but a harmless one!!!rofl

Tessa02's photo
Fri 05/13/11 11:03 PM
He stole the book from me & hid it at troublebugs!!laugh

Tessa02's photo
Fri 05/13/11 10:53 PM
Edited by Tessa02 on Fri 05/13/11 10:55 PM
I'm not a biker. But, maybe I can help with some ideas. I've done several fundraisers & do my own flyers. Have you contacted a local bank in her area to set up a fund? Then advertise in the local paper where to send donations. Someone else mentioned financial aid. Try that too. The best place for advice is her Dr's office. I'm sure they could help point you in the direction other patients have gone to raise money for surgeries. Once you figure out the details I may be able to help out by designing the flyer & emailing it to you to print out copies to circulate. Just stand on the street & pass them out to everyone who walks by. I actually made up T-Shirts once for an event & emailed the pics to be printed & ironed on their shirts. Unfortunately it will initially cost a few bucks to get the word out to raise money. Set up some jars with her name, pic, medical condition asking for donations. Go around to local pizza places, restaurants, etc & ask them if you can set up a jar in their establishment.

Tessa02's photo
Fri 05/13/11 10:40 PM
thewaterbearer is having an affair with three guys from Mingle.tongue2

Tessa02's photo
Fri 05/13/11 10:12 PM
I just spent the night watching movies by myself. My BF went back home to see his kids for a week so I'm sober & alone!! lol

Tessa02's photo
Fri 05/13/11 10:17 AM

I give attention to myself first. Not self-centered, just that you take care of yourself, you could put your attentions anywhere.You really cannot do to much if you are not focused.

My sentiments exactly!! I've spent way too many years always jumping & on the go for someone else to the point of losing sight of who I really am. Now, I take time to remember who & what I am now!!

Tessa02's photo
Fri 05/13/11 09:57 AM
Only once. When I was 15 I was walking along the highway & a guy who owned a wrecker service stopped & picked me up. I knew him at the time but not as well as I thought I did. He must have been in his 30's & he was like an octopus!! Finally to safely get out of the truck without giving him a piece of azz I told him I was really in a hurry & agreed to sneak out of the house & meet him later that evening. Never knew whether he showed or not & don't care!!!!

Tessa02's photo
Wed 05/11/11 12:21 PM
Tantalizing

Tessa02's photo
Wed 05/11/11 12:16 PM
Anerexia isn't just about losing weight. Weight loss can possibly be contributed to another health problem. There's many factors only a Dr can evaluate & determine if a person may be anerexic. Anerexia nervosa is a phsycological (sp) eating disorder. As a teenager & beyond I've suffered from anerexia & bulimia. My mind telling me I was fat, etc. Using self/mind control to starve myself. Then purging immedietely if I lost control & ate. I've done the laxatives, diet pills, etc. I've managed to regain the weight but I still sometimes have to force myself to eat or I forget to eat. It's like my stomache has been trained to take on smaller meals otherwise I make myself sick by eating what would be considered normal portions. I always feel fat regardless of my weight & it has always intensified during pregnancy. If you are someone you know may have an eating disorder I'd advise going to the Dr for a checkup.

Tessa02's photo
Wed 05/11/11 11:05 AM
Poetic

Tessa02's photo
Wed 05/11/11 11:00 AM
Marry the one you love who loves you back. If all else fails poligamy rulz!!!

Tessa02's photo
Wed 05/11/11 10:54 AM
I usually always abbreviate eceteria, etc because I hardly ever see it spelled out & it just seems the norm. I also abbreviate city & states. Other than that I don't abbreviate a lot but do sometimes find it annoying especially when reading a profile that shows lack of interest & lazyness when they use ur, 4 u, eceteria.biggrin

Tessa02's photo
Wed 05/11/11 09:41 AM
Male PMS moment?

Tessa02's photo
Wed 05/11/11 09:30 AM
No, I'd rather he pack on a few extra pounds than be skin & bones. I usually go for big & stocky build. Nothing like the man I'm with now. But, can't help but love the guy!!! Personality & heart baby!!!

Tessa02's photo
Wed 05/11/11 09:11 AM
Just getting back on. Out of town last night after posting. I don't mind men who are 20-30 pounds overweight. But, it also depends on how they carry their weight. I think it depends more on their appearance & by that I mean if they are clean & well dressed then I'll take a second look. Can't find interest in someone who has just obviously let themselves go. My BF recently lost a lot of weight & now is a good weight but has an excess of belly fat that hasn't been toned up. But, it matches my muffin top!laugh

Tessa02's photo
Tue 05/10/11 09:02 AM
Let's turn the tables a bit. In referance to the fat chicks thread thought we'd swoon in on the guys a bit!! Some, (note I said some) men seem to think a few extra pounds adds character. But, let a woman be a few pounds overweight & oh, boy!!! Honey, those aren't love handles...Now, this is in jest so don't go getting your underwear in a tizzy guys!!:wink:

Tessa02's photo
Tue 05/10/11 08:54 AM

Why are these kinds of threads always about Women.I don't recall seeing one would you date a Fat Man.Just saying.

Why not turn the tables then!!biggrin Fat/Skinny I don't care I wouldn't date a chick anywhere!!!tongue2

Tessa02's photo
Tue 05/10/11 08:43 AM
Depends on what time of the month it it!!tongue2

Don't sweat the petty stuff & don't pet the smelly stuff!!!:wink:

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25