Community > Posts By > Tessa02

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 05:08 PM

Let's turn the tables a bit. In referance to the fat chicks thread thought we'd swoon in on the guys a bit!! Some, (note I said some) men seem to think a few extra pounds adds character. But, let a woman be a few pounds overweight & oh, boy!!! Honey, those aren't love handles...Now, this is in jest so don't go getting your underwear in a tizzy guys!!:wink:

Nope, I wouldn't date a fat guy as I just wouldn't be attracted to him. Now if a guy is carrying a few extra pounds; then yes I would date him; thats if I were still dating.

Thanks for being honest. I wanted to point out that you wrote this and noone said anything about it. In the fat girl threads you got yelled at by many women if you said you didn't date fat girls. I see the scales are not equal lol.

I also noticed that myself. Point being (some) of us women can be brutal & you poor guys get's to put up with us!!!!biggrin

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 04:59 PM

He means he can't decide if he wants to design his site on land, or in his secret underwater-proof office. :tongue:

Sounds like a plan to me!!rofl Never heard the terminology either!!

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 04:56 PM
Cleaned my apt & then I walked about a mile each way to the bowling alley. Played a few games & came back before it started to rain. Still bored...oh, I cleaned the toilet too!!!:banana:

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 02:37 PM

I thought it was Dodo Alfie!!!!!rofl Whew...

Of course I smell. With a nose as large as mine, I can smell just about everything.

Probably that fuzzy butt of yours!!rofl

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 02:34 PM
I could always put on a kilt & flash a stick of celery like McGrubber!!:smile: No offence...I'm Scottish myself!!!biggrin

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 02:30 PM
BUT, I don't have any friends!!!!!tears rofl

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 02:26 PM
While I have a nervous breakdown...I'm having one of those days I want to just sit down & tears like a baby!!! Tried to rent a car for one way trip 9 hours away & I have to rent round trip for 5-6 days. I'd hoped to drive up & drop the car off at another location. frustrated BF trip's been delayed & I'd thought of driving up for a few days, driving back with him. Anyway's thanks for letting me rant!!! I feel better now!!biggrin

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 02:14 PM
I thought it was Dodo Alfie!!!!!rofl Whew...

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 02:06 PM
I'm no longer in search of a male companion for a relationship. There's no way to list male & female friends & I'd like to continue making friends & hanging out here. Since I'm here more for penpals now than anything should I make additional changes to my profile? Do you feel it's inappropiate for me to stick around when I'm not looking for a date on a dating site? Seems a little silly but I like it here!! lol Thx

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 01:53 PM

I don't think it should matter either and I am also both. Grew up in the smallest town, and now I live near the state capital. I had to learn how to adapt. So how do you classify me? :tongue:

Small town bred, city tread? (Fast lane) laugh Don't think I
've ever really dated a city guy.

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 08:10 AM

I like them younger. So if you dont try. You'll never know what will happen this is America. Anything is possable.

I'm younger!! Not quite enough, eh?rofl

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 02:54 AM
My BF & I spend all our time together. We travel on the road & really don't know anyone where we're at. So, we're always together. Occassionally we'll meet for dinner with his work crew if all of us are in the same town. Right now he's on vacation with his kids while I stayed behind.

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/16/11 02:51 AM

Hey guys,
If your password is in any way, close to your user name, then i want you to change it, immediately, or any password that could reflect a birth date. Do it now, please.

Thanks,
Mark
Now thats good info for us guys what about the ladies lolllllll just kidding cause you said hey guys hahaha:thumbsup: best pasword a1b2c3d4...and so on add a bunch of yyyyyyyy at the end too kidding i not sure why someone would want to steal someones pass code cause they would just end up with the wrong ladies lolllll or if a lady gets another ladies code the wrong guys lollllllll but thanks for the advice cheersrofl :banana: waving biggrin :thumbsup:

If I had a password like that I wouldn't even be able to hack into MY own account!!!rofl

Tessa02's photo
Sun 05/15/11 11:32 PM
Vodka!!

Tessa02's photo
Sun 05/15/11 11:31 PM
thewaterbearer applied for the leading role of the Cougar!!!tongue2

Tessa02's photo
Sun 05/15/11 03:30 AM
I come to you with open arms & open heart.
Only to find it ripped apart. I beg & plead &
feel so helpless. You're other life is top priority & I'm left standing alone'
You left me here to be with your kids. Now, you realize I should have came along with you. What does it take for you to realize your mistakes before it's too late.
I'm willing to give up everything to be with you. When will you leave the door to your heart half open so I can come in? Meet me halfway....I'm not here to break it like so many others you've known. I'm here with pure love to mend it.

Tessa02's photo
Sun 05/15/11 03:21 AM
I don't deal with stress well at all. Right now I feel like everyone I care for is so far away I can't reach them & I have no one close to me. I hung up on my BF last night & turned my phone off. Let him worry about me for a change.

Tessa02's photo
Sat 05/14/11 12:33 PM
Only after you beat his face into the dashboard!!laugh

Tessa02's photo
Sat 05/14/11 12:30 PM
I don't think it has to be someone you love to sacrafice something for. It's better to give than receive. No matter who it is.

Tessa02's photo
Sat 05/14/11 11:44 AM
You're danged right I did!! Had too after the sex we had out in the hallway!!:wink:

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25