Community > Posts By > Tessa02

Tessa02's photo
Wed 05/04/11 04:35 AM

Geeez Tessa....sounds extremely tense and aweful for both you and your fella.

I don't know enough about your laws in regards to custody, access and marriage, non-marriage...and I can't offer any advice other than, you love him, you support him emotionally, and you want the best for him and his kids....which you are already doing.

I guess it is time to look at how long both of you can maintain your own relationship without buying into her dramas...if you are ok with having to be only in his life, minus his time spent with his kids...then you have all you can expect....for now.

I would travel with him...you both deserve a holiday...enroute to his kids...and on the return...and I guess you look for alternative accomodation for you..

She doesn't need to know you are in town...you are none of her business.

That's part of the plan is for me to stay with his Mom. She lives in his house since he stays on the road it's cheaper than her paying rent elsewhere. I haven't met his mom but have spoken to her several times on the phone & she seems like a real sweetheart of a woman!!! He tells me I just have no idea what he's dealing with & I'm trying!!sad

Tessa02's photo
Wed 05/04/11 04:24 AM

Oh Poop, thats a hard spot to be in..
I am a little luckier, I contacted my mans ex before I even met him, and then she came around for coffee and to talk,
I cant stand any hassell so wanted to make sure that wouod be out of the way first..

REally there is nothing you can do, she will continue to hold it over his head, she will do anything she can to make it difficult and to try and make him do what she wants..
I have no idea why people do this.
All you can do is support him and try and not let it eat you up..
I hope that you can both work it out.
Does he have court orders to be allowed to see the kids, can she keep stopping him,
I definately would not stop in her van, much better to go somewhere else..

Unfortunatly they divorced & afterwards slept together. She ended up pregnant & they got back together never remarrying. So, unless he wants to drag it through court she has the upper hand.

Tessa02's photo
Wed 05/04/11 04:04 AM
Do you cyber, too?rofl

Tessa02's photo
Wed 05/04/11 03:56 AM
When I first came here I had no desire to date a man with young children. Now, I've found myself in a relationship with a man who has 3 young daughters ages 8, 11, & 12 whom I haven't gotten a chance to meet. The problem is not his children but his ex. She berates him because he's involved with someone new & sometimes refuses to allow him to talk to or see his children. I haven't met her yet & she's not willing to go the extra mile for the kids sake to meet or talk with me. He's not a deadbeat dad. Child support is generalously paid every month & whenever she ask for extra money he sends it. I've even sent out the last money order to her. Even when she got someone ticked at her enough to throw a rock through her windshield he forked over $300 to replace it & installed it himself back in january. We're planning on going to see the kids (another state) in 8 days (May 12th). Not even knowing after her tyrade last night over the phone if he'll be allowed to see them. She holds the kids over his head. As much as I'd like to meet the kids I'm thinking it's best to stay behind so he can be sure to see them. She wants him to come stay at her trailer while she stays at her moms & me stay behind as I'm not welcome. He has a home in IN & she won't allow him to take the kids there. He works on the road, different states. I have no desire to take their mothers place no more than he can take my grown childrens fathers place. It's taking a toll on our relationship dealing with her several times a week when he tries to talk to the kids. My parents divorced when I was 2 & finally met my father when I was 15 because of the same circumstances pretty much & I don't want to see this happen to his kids. Any advice?

Tessa02's photo
Wed 05/04/11 03:23 AM

I'm not quite sure how to answer this post. Whether to sugar coat it or just come right out & say what I'm really thinking. First thing in the morning doesn't settle well with me at the moment. You have every right to think , feel, speak however you wish & I have that same right. Many have put their lives on the line & died for those rights. Sometimes you have to celebrate ones death to have less deaths to mourn. An eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot...burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe. Seems there's been more than enough loss of our loved ones to celebrate Osamas death. I'm not exactly dancing in the streets but I'm not mourning either. JMHO
I guess it was ok for Black people to celebrate OJ beating a corrupt justice system noway

This isn't a race issue. It's war. Plus, the glove didn't fit!

Tessa02's photo
Tue 05/03/11 04:41 AM
You'd know I'm not always sugar, spice & everything nice & I'm definately not a perfect 10!!!sad

Tessa02's photo
Tue 05/03/11 04:09 AM
I agree with everyone elses definitions. Msharmony herself has class. I've read replies not made to insult but well thought out & considerate of others. A high level of respect for others. All shows in how one carries themselves.

Tessa02's photo
Tue 05/03/11 03:55 AM
I'm not quite sure how to answer this post. Whether to sugar coat it or just come right out & say what I'm really thinking. First thing in the morning doesn't settle well with me at the moment. You have every right to think , feel, speak however you wish & I have that same right. Many have put their lives on the line & died for those rights. Sometimes you have to celebrate ones death to have less deaths to mourn. An eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot...burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe. Seems there's been more than enough loss of our loved ones to celebrate Osamas death. I'm not exactly dancing in the streets but I'm not mourning either. JMHO

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/02/11 11:02 AM
C=Stands for condom...what men use when they want to avoid using the X=xanax!!!scared Sorry, bro.

Tessa02's photo
Mon 05/02/11 09:46 AM
I remember your earlier posting. Glad you've made a decision & am sticking with it. A breakup is always hard no matter how good or bad the relationship was. Good luck & best wishes!!

Tessa02's photo
Sun 05/01/11 10:24 PM

When she wants you to do anal on her....yeah....that's love.

Geez, I thought that meant "Go pound xxxx"!!!rofl

Tessa02's photo
Sun 05/01/11 10:11 PM
Thanks for all the suggestions. I'm with someone now & although he says it doesn't bother him (he has no tattoos) I feel it's disrespful to have another mans name on my leg now that's it's warmer & wearing shorts & capris. Only thing I've tried is the lemon juice trick & it doesn't work! lol I'll keep covering with makeup til I can do something with it.

Tessa02's photo
Sun 05/01/11 10:03 PM
My youngest son was nearly grown at 16 when I left his dad. At the time I knew I couldn't care for him & I voluntarily gave up custody. I think at 20 he's still stinging over our breakup. Him & his dad aren't close. Thing is he was in a much better place & was cared for & that's what counts to me. I went for a year without contact. He tells me he still loves me "because I'm his mom" Which in my definition he feels obligated. I travel a lot & haven't seen him since Christmas & I've made several attemps when in town (3x's) & he doesn't return my calls. The only thing I do regret is it was my own fault I was unable to care for him & had to leave him with his father. But, I still stand by my decision believing in my heart I did what was best for him. I guess what I'm trying to say is some things are beyond our control & as much as it hurts we have to keep moving forward & hope for forgivness. It begins by forgiving ourselves first. Best wishes!!((((Italy0219))))

Tessa02's photo
Sat 04/30/11 08:47 AM

TxsGal asking me for sex in my car....

But, I had to say "No"..cause I am saving my virginity.

:)

Ahhh, we thought you were saving your seats!!!bigsmile

Tessa02's photo
Sat 04/30/11 08:45 AM

No, but it may leave a big spot on the grass.

Oh goody.
It leaks, too.

Soufie, you never fail to crack me up!!!

Tessa02's photo
Sat 04/30/11 08:38 AM
It really doesn't take much to entertain you, does it?rofl

Tessa02's photo
Sat 04/30/11 08:34 AM

Center. Heart.

Well, why didn't you say so? Getting mund out of the gutter!! Take time to heal before you end up getting your butt burned too!:wink: Welcome!!waving

Tessa02's photo
Sat 04/30/11 08:28 AM
I was with you til you got to the broken centerpiece!:wink:

Tessa02's photo
Sat 04/30/11 07:55 AM

Money that I dont have....C'est le Vie!

:)

<----Wipes Krupa off my to do list!!!:wink: Seriously, money isn't everything!! A bottle of coke & a pack of cigs & I'm a happy camper!! Oh, toss a few crumbs my way every now & then!!:banana:

Tessa02's photo
Sat 04/30/11 07:49 AM

Very few of us take pix very often...

this one is recent..

Dang, nice car, big XXXX, great sense of humor!! What more could a gal ask for?:wink:

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25