Community > Posts By > Tessa02

Tessa02's photo
Thu 01/20/11 10:58 AM
Normally once the relationship is over so is the friendrship. I have stayed friends with a few & they tend to drift off as we both start seeing others. Ironically I've remained friends with 3 of my ex's mothers! One being my oldest sons grandmother til she passed away a few years ago. Another from back 30 years when I dated her son when I was 15 & most recent a year after mine & her sons split. Mama's wuv me better than their sons!!!shocked

Tessa02's photo
Thu 01/20/11 09:59 AM

You should never be expected to do things you don't like & especially things you have a phobia over. If it's a deal breaker then maybe she isn't the right woman. I'd respect a man for telling me he's uncomfortable with doing something I like to do. I'd look into other things we both enjoyed.

its not a deal breaker this is a example.
its other things aswell obviously i will do things i dont like but i dont like letting people down i feel bad for like a week after.

You know what? You need to just stop it!!! I'm serious. I was married for 21 years & I was the one who always went along with whatever he wanted. In the end I lost sight of who I really was. Now, I started tending to do this with my current BF because I'm so used to doing it & he get's onto me & tells me I need to be more outspoken & not always agree with everything. He realized right off the bat that I was too agreeable. You can't make yourself suffer to make everyone else happy.

Tessa02's photo
Thu 01/20/11 09:45 AM
You should never be expected to do things you don't like & especially things you have a phobia over. If it's a deal breaker then maybe she isn't the right woman. I'd respect a man for telling me he's uncomfortable with doing something I like to do. I'd look into other things we both enjoyed.

Tessa02's photo
Thu 01/20/11 08:32 AM
I just started using Grooveshark a few days ago. Nothing to download or install.

http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/

Tessa02's photo
Thu 01/20/11 08:28 AM
rofl I should be ashamed but I love the blond jokes!!!

Tessa02's photo
Thu 01/20/11 07:58 AM
I remember once going out to the bowling alley & being placed right next to a group of mentally challenged grown adults. My BF at the time was a little nervous on how I'd react. We bowled & got to talking to the group & high 5'ing each other. We litterally had a blast. Afterwards he said he should have known with my personality that I'd blend right in. I'm very accepting of others & things like that doesn't bother me. We've been back to the bowling alley many times & I still think that was the most fun I've had was that first night!! Just to watch them bowl & the excitement we shared was the best!!

Tessa02's photo
Thu 01/20/11 07:39 AM
When I was in the drug rehab program we did a poster of the many mask we wear. At the time I was the skeleton wearing mask for all to see so I could cover up the dead/empty feelings inside. Learned a lot about the mask wearing then. Nice write!

http://www.bookmice.net/darkchilde/spirit/masks.html

Tessa02's photo
Thu 01/20/11 07:05 AM

Pardon me if I mistype someting - I can barely read this size.

I can make my laptop screen resolution absolutely HUGE but on Mingle it is so tiny - no other websites are, just Mingle.

Anyone have a clue how to fix this??

If you're using Internet Explore, at the bottom you should see a magnifying glass in the right corner, click the triangle and set it to 100%.

Also, at the top, click on view, text size, and set it to medium, larger, lager, whatever looks best to you.

Also, what Fear said about the resolution.

I'm using IE7 & I can use the magnifying glass on the bottom right. But, if I go to view & change it to largest then I can't bring up my profile or email. I switched back to medium & the page opens fine. thx

Tessa02's photo
Wed 01/19/11 11:46 AM
I was wrong in my earlier reply. This site does have the private option for friends to view your pics. I didn't realize that! Sorry!!oops

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/294594

Tessa02's photo
Wed 01/19/11 11:41 AM
You can also check with job traning centers & colleges. They can help direct you to funding & grants, etc. If you have a workforce in your area they will sometimes help fund job training.

Tessa02's photo
Tue 01/18/11 04:44 AM
I think it's one of the best I've seen in awhile. You're very photogenic & seem comfortable in front of the camera. A natural playful look. Think you have written in details of what you're looking for very well!:thumbsup: Welcome to Mingle!!!

Tessa02's photo
Tue 01/18/11 04:17 AM
No, once you change the picture back to no picture all your post & emails will revert to the added photo (in this case no photo). I just changed my photo the other day & all past post show my new pic instead of the actual pic I had when posted. Some websites has the option of "friends only" viewing your pics but this site doesn't have that option. It's either all or nothing baby!:tongue:

Tessa02's photo
Mon 01/17/11 02:37 PM
Very well written! TY :thumbsup:

Tessa02's photo
Mon 01/17/11 02:32 PM
Your interest are very vague & like the others have said get rid of the text!! Pics are nice tho!

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/16/11 01:57 PM
Only once here. Can't remember the thread but there was some online flirting. This gal who'd never met a guy here but liked him got so jealous she started harrassing me through emails & I had to block her emails because she wasn't worth my time. I mean come on...jealous over a guy you've never met? Sheesh!!!rofl

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/16/11 01:47 PM
I'm sorry your angry
I'm sorry your mad
Sounds like he lost the
best girl he could
have ever had!flowerforyou

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/16/11 01:45 PM
I plan to go on the road myself
never knowing where I may end up next.
Could be colorado, PA, or IN.
Wherever I go to lay my head.
I'll be somewhere you may end up
& well have that cup of coffee & catch up!!

Not much of a poem.
I don't even rhyme.
I've worked all day
& have lost my mind!:tongue:

Tessa02's photo
Sun 01/16/11 12:33 PM
You said you sometimes
come to my edge of town
I told you to look me up
the next time you were around.
A lunch, a cup of coffee
Two friends saying hello.
Maybe someday will will tho!!:wink:

Tessa02's photo
Fri 01/14/11 09:07 PM

I've met one guy from here. It didn't go real well unfortunately.

Did they "fall" into your "basement?"

No they weren't how they portrayed themselves in their profile & talking to them on the phone. I'm just me everywhere I go. Being fake isn't what I'm about.

Tessa02's photo
Fri 01/14/11 09:04 PM
No, I don't keep secrets. I really suck at lying!!