Community > Posts By > Tessa02

Tessa02's photo
Mon 01/10/11 09:51 PM

Why say yes when you are in search mode if you are not going to respond to the person you said yes too....? I mean seriously .. if your going to be stuck up then just say NO!!! Or don't get on here when your drunk....lol. No wonder your single and all alone. This sight is called "MINGLE" ...!!! So , don't you think you should?

Ok, I'm **** faced drunk so I'll shut the F" up then!! But, keep in mind I may have had something good to say & you'll never know! :tongue:

Tessa02's photo
Mon 01/10/11 08:16 PM
No, I'd never shave my head. Hell I don't have as much hair as I'd like now!! I want thicker, longer hair!!! lol

Tessa02's photo
Mon 01/10/11 06:09 PM
I've lived in WV & FL. Visited all states in between. Been to Buffalo NY once to see niagra falls.

Tessa02's photo
Mon 01/10/11 06:02 PM

Tessa are you callin me a pfat pfukk??laugh laugh ill only eat salad if i can douche it in some really fattening dressing:tongue:

Oh, have I got the salad dressing just for you? pfat pfukk dressing delight!! Just marketed for pfat pfukks like yourself!!! So, you can go on a date fashionably slim!! You know i luv ya fetts!!!rofl

Tessa02's photo
Mon 01/10/11 05:40 PM

ima gonna have me some and watch this unfoldlaugh

Fetts, how can I put this lightly? How about a salad instead?rofl Buttered popcorn is so unattractive & ....eeek...fattening!!!shocked

Tessa02's photo
Mon 01/10/11 05:34 PM

You could make a bargain...

How bout 'if I lose 10 lbs, will you match me?'

Or...'What would make me more attractive to you? How about I join hair club, and for me, you could join Jenny, whaddya say? We could please each other if we try'

That would be a nice gesture if my receding hairline didn't already make me even more sexy. And my extra weight means there's just more of me to love, I do my part. It's a curse, but I bear it.

I hope you know you've just officially ruined my buzz!!!!grumble

Tessa02's photo
Mon 01/10/11 05:30 PM

I'm looking for socially acceptable ideas on how to suggest to my date to get a salad. Any ideas?

Why would you try to even suggest she eat a salad? Do you think she's too fat? If you're that shallow then you need to bail out honey & let her eat whatever the hell she wants to eat!!! There is no socially acceptable way to say 'Honey, you're too fat. How about a salad today"?noway :::grumble:::

Can you believe a progressive fella like myself is still single? I'm just not appreciated! blushing

Geez, I can't imagine why some goddess hasn't snatched you up yet!! Imagine that!!! You seem to be gods gift to women...at least you seem to think so from your profile & post!! I'm actually underweight & I'd beat the **** out of you if you ever as much as suggested a salad!!!!

Tessa02's photo
Mon 01/10/11 05:22 PM

I'm looking for socially acceptable ideas on how to suggest to my date to get a salad. Any ideas?

Why would you try to even suggest she eat a salad? Do you think she's too fat? If you're that shallow then you need to bail out honey & let her eat whatever the hell she wants to eat!!! There is no socially acceptable way to say 'Honey, you're too fat. How about a salad today"?noway :::grumble:::

Tessa02's photo
Mon 01/10/11 05:18 PM
Guess that's why I work at the motel!!:wink:

Tessa02's photo
Mon 01/10/11 04:11 PM
I feel good...knew that I would now...rofl

Tessa02's photo
Mon 01/10/11 04:10 PM
Very nice!!!!:smile:

Tessa02's photo
Mon 01/10/11 04:09 PM
OMG!!! I about died on the one!!! Never heard it before! Loved it!!!

Tessa02's photo
Mon 01/10/11 04:03 PM
Go on now, git!!! Go away litte doggy
For I'm over the pain & shame.
No use looking back.
I'm not playing this game.
It is what it is & no need
to bring it up again.
Bury the bone my friend.
because it has sharp edges & will cut you
if you don't let the sleepings dogs lie.
Go home little doggy!!
I bid you farewell my friend.
Let go, leave it alone,
no use digging up dried bones.

Tessa02's photo
Mon 01/10/11 03:13 PM
Damn!! That was passionate!!!! I need to go chill a bit after reading that!!!embarassed

Tessa02's photo
Mon 01/10/11 03:09 PM
Giving everyone massages. Riding-Dubz I can't go rubbing there now!!!!shocked

Tessa02's photo
Mon 01/10/11 01:09 PM
Hot tea. Sip slowely instead of drinking as you normally would. Close off all light if possible & lay down in total darkness. Don't even roll over in bed if you can help it. Staying in one position seems to help. My Dr put me on depo-provera to help with the migraines. The shots nearly stopped them. I'm no longer on the depo & they are back full force. I've tried this remedy & it really did help. Haven't used it in awhile but, probably will go back to it. I just purchased the three herbs seperately instead of buying the actual migralief.

http://www.migrelief.com/tag/herbal-migraine-remedy

Tessa02's photo
Mon 01/10/11 12:27 PM
Who needs pampered today? My feet's cold & I can't get them warm. Someone here with a foot fetish? Come on in & get your backrubs, footrubs, shoulder rubs in!!:tongue:

Tessa02's photo
Mon 01/10/11 12:22 PM
Heck, I'd date ya...if I were younger!!ohwell

Tessa02's photo
Mon 01/10/11 12:07 PM
I don't think so!! I just sent someone an email & accidently hit the caps button & realized it after I typed a big long azz line. Apologized for the caps & told them I was to lazy to retype!!!:tongue;

Tessa02's photo
Mon 01/10/11 12:03 PM

I am picturing a long line to renew,
like the DMV.
Now, if Candid Camera were there,
I might go along with this idea.

Heck I'd be asking for my $$ back & a termination notice!!!:tongue: