Community > Posts By > Tessa02

Tessa02's photo
Sat 02/12/11 10:13 AM
Try googling her user name. Sometimes you can find all correspondance on other websites unless the websites are private to find other websites she participates in. Good luck & welcome to Mingle!!

Tessa02's photo
Sat 02/12/11 10:08 AM
Edited by Tessa02 on Sat 02/12/11 10:09 AM
My apologies for the post above on times. I realized this post was a month old & tried to edit & lost my internet connection. Can't edit post now. Again, sorry for the above. Good luck!!!!:smile:

Tessa02's photo
Fri 02/11/11 12:34 PM

nice idea *Bumping*drinker laugh :wink: :smile:

Actually 2 hours & 44 minutes bumping twice (replying is different) after posting makes you look desperate especially since the profile forum doesn't move that fast. I think it looks good except for the part about your daughter. Not to be offensive but right off the bat it makes it look like there is no room for another woman in your life because it's totally wrapped up in your daughter. That tends to put women off. Sure you want a woman who relates & get's along with your daughter. Just don't make it look like a competition. IMHO

Tessa02's photo
Fri 02/11/11 12:20 PM
Edited by Tessa02 on Fri 02/11/11 12:21 PM
I am Cool,smiling,funny,intelligent,techie,creative,loving,troubl eshooter
helping,Logical Spritual

Pics are very nice. But, I can't help but pass by a profile when it says I'm cool, funny, intelligent, etc. Those are things I'd prefer to judge for myself & to see those posted I think of someone being egotistical & bragging on oneself. For example, I may "think" I'm all that & a whole box of cherries. But, anyone meeting me may disagree. Not saying you aren't all those things. Concentrate more on your likes & dislikes. Hope you don't find this offensive. Just trying to give you anothers point of view. Welcome to Mingle & come hang out in the forums & get to know us!!

Tessa02's photo
Thu 02/10/11 06:16 PM

Oh, YES!!! You just hit the ecetera spot!!!:wink: rofl
Funny I posted this not looking for any
validation for myself & I've had 12 views
on my profile in the last 3 hours!!
I think I've set a record!!! I really must
be sexy!! I just knew it!!!
Seriously joking here guys!!!

You are in the E zone :-)

Oh, great!! Now, all I have to do is get in the "F" zone & hit the "G-spot"!!!! Then I'm all set!!!

Iam4u, luv ya too!!!!

Tessa02's photo
Thu 02/10/11 03:31 PM
I know exactly what you are going through. Going through life just feeling like you're existing without any purpose. Being at parties, picnics & 12 step programs didn't help with the lonliness. Because I always held back making friends & don't trust but a few people. Changing jobs, friends, etc didn't help. I met a man & have gone on the road with him traveling so far to 2 different states for weeks at a time. I'm feeling a sense of belonging & realize for the first time I am grouped with people I understand & who understands & accepts me for who I am. I really have no idea if because this change of lifestyle is so new to me that I find it interesting or if it'll pass & the lonliness will return. Traveling, not worrying about tomorrow. Much like the gypsies I guess!! Anyway's so far it's working for me! I hope this is what I'm meant to do because I love it. Right now I'm sitting in some backwoods country town & still enjoying the simplicity of life!!

Tessa02's photo
Thu 02/10/11 01:35 PM
My edge may be different for many. But, I take lots of chances in life. Some of them deadly or risky. I generally don't have fear of the unknown or what might happen in the end. I just do it!!! I like living life to it's fullest & exploring other things. That's just how I roll.

Tessa02's photo
Thu 02/10/11 01:21 PM
Thx, Lex. I've also been getting the redirect & PC is running slow most of the time. Haven't been having any problems today but I'm using a laptop where I connect to different wireless servers. So, it may be in the servers end.

Tessa02's photo
Thu 02/10/11 01:17 PM

Am I Hot, Sexy, etc....

Oh Tessa.
You are SO hot and sexy, but it is your
etcetera's that really really get to me!!!

Was it good for you too?

Oh, YES!!! You just hit the ecetera spot!!!:wink: rofl Funny I posted this not looking for any validation for myself & I've had 12 views on my profile in the last 3 hours!! I think I've set a record!!! I really must be sexy!! I just knew it!!! Seriously joking here guys!!!

Tessa02's photo
Thu 02/10/11 11:30 AM

Thank you very much!

Not only did it fix the redirect problem, but it resolved the sound problem I posted about earlier!

Thanks again! Much appreciated!

Which did you use from totages link? I have malwarebytes, Ccleaner, & Avast. My pc is still having problems with spyware. Help, I don't know what cleaner I need. Too many choices!laugh

Tessa02's photo
Thu 02/10/11 11:13 AM
Click the search button at the top to define your search.

Tessa02's photo
Thu 02/10/11 11:06 AM

thinking just cause ya tell someone ya not interested in talking to someone new why did they have to email back an say ur depress an don't hang your self that is kind of a rude respond when a person was honest in the first place i swear this place dont change much :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Or when someone's got such an ego that they think because you refuse to talk to them on IM that it's "your loss". I ain't losing nothing honey!!!

Tessa02's photo
Thu 02/10/11 11:00 AM

it's an ego boost when someone says they're hot, sexy etc..
btw..am I hot, sexy etc ? :tongue:

Well, if you'd strike a pose rather than slump on the couch...pull off your shirt...Naaa!!!:tongue: rofl
you don't want me to take my shirt off, I promise laugh

Oh, I'm sure you'd look fine!!!:wink:

Tessa02's photo
Thu 02/10/11 10:59 AM

eh...not a horror story, but my ex husband never did anything for Valentine's Day for me. I always bought him a gift, a card, and fixed him a steak dinner...creep was giving his daughter and daughter in law these huge heart shaped boxes of chocolate...told me that Valentine's Day was for kids....I have had one GODD Valentine's Day in my life...a yearago...and will never forget it

My ex never bought me gifts except Christmas (well actually he'd pick it out from the kids) & my BD which is the day after valentines. Usually he'd have me pick out something or take me out to the burger joint. He would take me out to pizza hut, etc on our anniversary. Wasn't that sweet?ohwell I usuaully got flowers when he was in the doghouse. He was a good guy in many other ways. Just thoughtless & inconsiderate. Now, I'm starting to get pizzed!! Thanks a lot!!! surprised I feel ya!!!
Mine decided one Christmas not to get me anything...all I asked for was incense....lol.. So, I bought him a recliner for Christmas....he slept in it every night til I moved out.....lol

Hope the chitty SOB liked it!!! Served him right!!rofl

Tessa02's photo
Thu 02/10/11 10:54 AM

eh...not a horror story, but my ex husband never did anything for Valentine's Day for me. I always bought him a gift, a card, and fixed him a steak dinner...creep was giving his daughter and daughter in law these huge heart shaped boxes of chocolate...told me that Valentine's Day was for kids....I have had one GODD Valentine's Day in my life...a yearago...and will never forget it

My ex never bought me gifts except Christmas (well actually he'd pick it out from the kids) & my BD which is the day after valentines. Usually he'd have me pick out something or take me out to the burger joint. He would take me out to pizza hut, etc on our anniversary. Wasn't that sweet?ohwell I usuaully got flowers when he was in the doghouse. He was a good guy in many other ways. Just thoughtless & inconsiderate. Now, I'm starting to get pizzed!! Thanks a lot!!! surprised I feel ya!!!

Tessa02's photo
Thu 02/10/11 10:44 AM

+

and

rofl :thumbsup:

Tessa02's photo
Thu 02/10/11 10:40 AM
Dang, you make me feel like a heel!! I actually broke up with a BF back in high school on valentines day. He'd written something suggestive & inappropiate in his valentines day card. I flew mad & dumped his azz. Haven't seen ol' yellor since!!

Tessa02's photo
Thu 02/10/11 10:05 AM

it's an ego boost when someone says they're hot, sexy etc..
btw..am I hot, sexy etc ? :tongue:

Well, if you'd strike a pose rather than slump on the couch...pull off your shirt...Naaa!!!:tongue: rofl

Tessa02's photo
Thu 02/10/11 10:01 AM
What do you think makes people ask these types of questions? Low self esteem? Lack of confidence? I personally think hot & sexy, etc aren't necessairily something you see on the outside but is within. Thoughs anyone?

Tessa02's photo
Thu 02/10/11 04:04 AM
My BF!! I don't need anything else. Being with him daily is a gift all it's own!! He puts up with me!!!laugh

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25