Community > Posts By > misterfreeze

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/02/10 12:18 AM
Bumble Bee theory. How Bumble Bee's can not physically fly, but they don't know they can't so they do anyway. Plus the experiments they do on cancer patients with that. erasing their memory so they don't know they are sick and how in some cases it actually cured them.

Made me wonder. What if you was raised your entire life always being told that you will never die. you are the only one in the world that will never die. If in fact you would convince yourself immortal?

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/02/10 12:10 AM
Hello

Introduce yourself

make up some dumb reason that you approached. Exp: You didn't by chance see a cell phone laying around?

Ask her name

make up a conversation and just keep going with it. Catch them off guard with something like. Do you know if ducks make good house pets?

If they keep talking they are in to you, if they make themselves scarce it's a no go.

that's when you follow them home and stare at them through their windows. Chicks dig that the most.

misterfreeze's photo
Thu 07/01/10 11:16 PM
I always always always just put the ball in their court. hand them my card and say call if you want. I'm too just over it to play games with people.

misterfreeze's photo
Thu 07/01/10 12:55 AM
I draw comics all the time and I can guarantee when I draw Wonder Woman she will not be wearing that. I stick to classic looks. Carter is Wonder Woman end of story.

misterfreeze's photo
Thu 07/01/10 12:22 AM

Calling you a shoreline poacher because?

She took your crabs? ohwell huh

misterfreeze's photo
Thu 07/01/10 12:16 AM
nah, they call me "Pappy Jack" I panhandle for crack.

misterfreeze's photo
Thu 07/01/10 12:11 AM
there doesn't need to be three just one.

High Tension - I just barely made it through that and I love horror movies.

I seen a lot of people posted A Clockwork Orange. I won't watch the movie because the book is so good I don't want it to be ruined. The book though I loved.

misterfreeze's photo
Thu 07/01/10 12:00 AM

Men are smarter, make more money, and are very much smarter.

and yet a woman can take that money from your pocket. Hell you will even hand it to her with ease. with just a few boosts to the ego and a little flirting.

misterfreeze's photo
Wed 06/30/10 11:52 PM
with google as a tool for anyone anytime. I think we are tied.

misterfreeze's photo
Wed 06/30/10 11:47 PM
nice rack. a fat bottom. plus hairless from the eyebrows down.

misterfreeze's photo
Wed 06/30/10 11:25 PM
not a problem :smile:

misterfreeze's photo
Wed 06/30/10 11:23 PM
just too easy to divorce than to work things out. Also you have to remember humans live longer now. Back in the day 30 was a old man. So being married wasn't that bad. now you have to think "Do I really want to spend the next 50+ years with this person?" Now being a guy that's divorced I will say this. HELL NO you don't.laugh

misterfreeze's photo
Wed 06/30/10 11:15 PM

Why is it whenever I don't EAT for 5 6 hrs or when I drink WINE I get HEARTBURN? Maybe this is a QUESTION for MELODY? spock spock :thumbsup:

wine is acidic and could be causing a reflux. your stomach has a lining made for acid, but your esophagus doesn't. So it's like throwing battery acid on your skin.

Getting heartburn from not eating for 5 to 6 hours may be caused by stress. Or from what ever your drinking in that time period not being absorbed and adding to the reflux.

misterfreeze's photo
Wed 06/30/10 10:58 PM
Soda - It has to be Pepsi. The knock-offs say they taste the same, but they don't at all.

Cigarettes - Marlboro or Camel. Cheaper brands give me a headache.

Shoes - Name brand. I just think they look better are more stylish and just fit better.

T-shirts - Whatever I find that's funny. Mostly thrift store finds, but some funny flea market stuff.

Jeans - As long as they are wide legged relaxed fit. I hate wearing jeans that taper at the bottom making you feel like your in the 80's. I also hate tight jeans because I'm not a fan of flaunting my package. plus he's got to breathe.

Boxers - Hanes makes the best. That I have found.

Razors - I only use electric and have found that Remington makes the best, but for a nice rechargeable with plenty of add-ons for shaping Con-air makes a nice one.

Food - I'm not a huge fan of off brand foods. I prefer organic as much as possible without all the preservatives.

misterfreeze's photo
Wed 06/30/10 12:22 AM

was impregnated accidentally by sitting on a toilet seat her kid brother just got done spanking it on. Now refers to her brother as Uncle Daddy.

Eeeeeewwwwwww!!!!!! He's my older brother!

oh..sorry my source was twisted in his report. laugh

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 06/29/10 11:51 PM
was impregnated accidentally by sitting on a toilet seat her kid brother just got done spanking it on. Now refers to her brother as Uncle Daddy.

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 06/29/10 11:47 PM
Orville Redenbacher sounds like a better name for the person who first flew a plane. Wright bros. just reminds me of glue manufactures.. I dunno.

~Cap. Orville Redenbacher ~

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 06/29/10 11:26 PM
What did you think of Jason Lee's new show Memphis Beat? I thought it was okay. the writing needs some work and he needs to bring out the smart *** Jason Lee more. I thought the ending was pretty cheesy with him singing/ lip-sinking the blues though.

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 06/29/10 11:18 PM
respect is just a word. It's your life. Live it the way you want.

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 06/29/10 11:15 PM
I'm not here for dating or hooking up. I'm just here to make a couple pals and not pals with benefits. Just friends. so from my point of view I would be friends with anyone who has kids. I have a kid. Best thing I ever made. sure beats the hell out of the ashtray I made in 6th grade.