Community > Posts By > misterfreeze

misterfreeze's photo
Sat 07/10/10 10:16 PM
I honestly haven't, but then again I don't think I ever care enough.

misterfreeze's photo
Sat 07/10/10 10:13 PM
the spoon is off work for the after noon.

misterfreeze's photo
Sat 07/10/10 10:10 PM

I've noticed this being more and more common over the years...
There's women who you will go on a few dates with and lead you onto things being serious, for example talking about being boyfriend/girlfriend and wanting an exclusive thing. Then you find out they've been wanting or have been dating someone else on the side. I've had several experiences with this and don't understand why they do it.

I haven't read any of the responses so this may have already been said. If your just dating someone a couple times. You should be dating other people as well. Sounds to me and keep in mind I'm no Chuck Woolery, but it seems you may fall fast when your dating. Which is understandable you seem like a nice guy from posts I've read of yours. Maybe just slow things down when you date and just have fun. Take this one out one night, another the next. Then I'm sure when it looks like your unattainable someone will persist to make you theirs.

misterfreeze's photo
Sat 07/10/10 10:10 PM

I've noticed this being more and more common over the years...
There's women who you will go on a few dates with and lead you onto things being serious, for example talking about being boyfriend/girlfriend and wanting an exclusive thing. Then you find out they've been wanting or have been dating someone else on the side. I've had several experiences with this and don't understand why they do it.

I haven't read any of the responses so this may have already been said. If your just dating someone a couple times. You should be dating other people as well. Sounds to me and keep in mind I'm no Chuck Woolery, but it seems you may fall fast when your dating. Which is understandable you seem like a nice guy from posts I've read of yours. Maybe just slow things down when you date and just have fun. Take this one out one night, another the next. Then I'm sure when it looks like your unattainable someone will persist to make you theirs.

misterfreeze's photo
Sat 07/10/10 09:57 PM
Smack a pigs *** win a quarter!

misterfreeze's photo
Sat 07/10/10 09:19 PM

Make wine out of em.

Exactly my thought. You could even go the cheap route since there are so many and slice them up. Double or triple layer a plastic bag. Mix some Kool-aid in with a lot of sugar.. Tie the top of the bag, but leave room to place a straw or tube. So as the gases belch it won't bust the bag. The smell sometimes gets strong. So I have seen some people run a tube from the bag into a bottle of shampoo. So when the wine belches the gas all you get is a pleasant smell of the shampoo. Let it sit for 3-4 days and it should be good to go.

misterfreeze's photo
Sat 07/10/10 09:09 PM
As I stumbled upon the skull in the woods. I quickly called 911. Standing there waiting for the ambulance. I wondered "Who was this man, and why did he have antlers growing out of his head?" - Jack Handy

misterfreeze's photo
Sat 07/10/10 09:02 PM
Grandpa can pop caps by squeezing his rock hard butt cheeks.

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/09/10 11:32 PM

Just a cool dude in a loose mood smokin

Dude your like if Van Damme & Segal was genetically spliced and cloned together. You are Claude Van Steven "Mingle-versal Soldier"

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/09/10 11:29 PM
I'm never on time for anything. I do it out of spite. Just because I have to be there at this time makes my brain go F that. So I spite myself. Can't help it I don't like being told what to do, or when to do it.

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/09/10 11:23 PM
I've learned that all the things I think is cute in someone in the beginning makes me want to stab them with a fork in the end.

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/09/10 11:18 PM

see the look on that guys face. That's the look of does anybody else smell Long John Silvers?

No, that look is actually "mmmmmm, chicken of the sea"

Ha! Ha! Ha! I hope that guy likes his tuna on yeast rolls.

yeah, I made myself sick on that one.

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/09/10 11:12 PM

Yes

Last time a red head told me I was gonna get touched I did. So I'm believing you. You can thank Father O'Doyle

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/09/10 11:07 PM

see the look on that guys face. That's the look of does anybody else smell Long John Silvers?

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/09/10 10:37 PM

D@mn this tag spray really works. I gotta pretty lady buying me drinks, and to think I thought those commercials was full of $hit.

Strong drinks at that pitchfork

You gonna touch my no no spot aren't you?

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/09/10 10:36 PM

Thats not very Healthly Freeze...

I dont really like to do those kinds of things ^^"

Im messed up enough as it is

No need to add to it...

but watching the smufs Im ok with ^^"

Okay my man, but if you ever want to do some knife hits and incinerate that kush so you get every last morsel of goodness. come find Freezy

rofl

This my lolly pop and I will fight MSNBC for it!

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/09/10 10:22 PM

This seems girly, but I will try it; for you.

It's not girly at all! Those are 2 shots of anejo tequilla and a belgian golden ale.

Oh, see I'm use to a 40 of King Cobra and the cheapest Tequila you can find. I must say though, I feel fancy now.

The drinks are on me so don't worry about the price :wink:

D@mn this tag spray really works. I gotta pretty lady buying me drinks, and to think I thought those commercials was full of $hit.

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/09/10 10:19 PM

Thats not very Healthly Freeze...

I dont really like to do those kinds of things ^^"

Im messed up enough as it is

No need to add to it...

but watching the smufs Im ok with ^^"

Okay my man, but if you ever want to do some knife hits and incinerate that kush so you get every last morsel of goodness. come find Freezy

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/09/10 10:13 PM

I havent drank before....

but those picks are intereting...WOuld like to make those myself..

Yeah, you probably need a few drinks and maybe a couple hits of some nice purple kush. That way you could relax not worry about being a good brother and just chill and watch the smurfs.

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/09/10 10:10 PM

This seems girly, but I will try it; for you.

It's not girly at all! Those are 2 shots of anejo tequilla and a belgian golden ale.

Oh, see I'm use to a 40 of King Cobra and the cheapest Tequila you can find. I must say though, I feel fancy now.