Community > Posts By > misterfreeze

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 07/13/10 12:00 AM

I typically try to just post in the general discussion area or the dating. I try to avoid the intimacy board. Other than that I'll post on anything that grabs my attention. as long as it isn't a crazy amount of pages long. over 4 and I probably wouldn't reply. I just type to type half the time. I never really get any responses to what I say. It's probably my grammar or wording or I'm just a flat out bore smile2

Maybe your pic scares them!!scared :laughing: tongue2

I read your posts.. I can make them out.....but your picture does scare me.scared

I'm sorry ladies if my pic scares you. My profile explains what it is and also shows a lot of my other art. I think there is an actual pic of me in there too.

I just really thought the tentacles really brought out my eyes:wink:

misterfreeze's photo
Mon 07/12/10 11:49 PM
I typically try to just post in the general discussion area or the dating. I try to avoid the intimacy board. Other than that I'll post on anything that grabs my attention. as long as it isn't a crazy amount of pages long. over 4 and I probably wouldn't reply. I just type to type half the time. I never really get any responses to what I say. It's probably my grammar or wording or I'm just a flat out bore smile2

misterfreeze's photo
Mon 07/12/10 10:44 PM
something you defiantly know about so you don't look foolish, or her. Just keep asking about her.

misterfreeze's photo
Mon 07/12/10 10:25 PM
To be honest I have never knew a guy who was actually hurt from a break up. I know all kinds that pretend to be hurt to get a sympathy lay. Maybe it's just the guys I know.. I dunno

Feel happy about it. Just don't tell him. no harm/ no foul. Go for it, but go for it like a leopard. slowly and stealthily stalk your prey so as not to spook them. than before they know it you already have your fangs in them and it too late for escape.

misterfreeze's photo
Mon 07/12/10 10:10 PM
USA

Marlboro Menthol
King Cobra
Ford Mustangs
Chicago Bulls
Lost

misterfreeze's photo
Mon 07/12/10 09:54 PM
I skateboard quite a bit, but the topic is about sex now. So my post is awkward.

misterfreeze's photo
Mon 07/12/10 08:58 PM
next time tell him to meet you, or if he asks to meet you. say yeah and give a place and time and just not be there. fair is fair.

misterfreeze's photo
Mon 07/12/10 07:51 PM
I would press all charges on the girl until she caved and gave up the names of the other two. I'm betting it was a drug induced incident, but that isn't an excuse. Go to the full extent of the law and if she is a minor sue the family. Make their lives hell. The girl will spill the beans on the other two to try and cut a deal. Pretend like that is going to work, find them out. Press full charges on them and sue them or their families and carry it out until their eyes bleed.

misterfreeze's photo
Mon 07/12/10 02:20 AM

Hello I am a young man who is wanting to date asian women, and would likesome advice? I live in Belfast N.Ireland. Im too embarrased to show my photo right now but I am a real nice guy.

This reminds me of a skittles commercial.

misterfreeze's photo
Mon 07/12/10 02:17 AM
KFC & Popeyes Chicken

misterfreeze's photo
Mon 07/12/10 12:43 AM

Yeah, that is an interestin' thought on snare w/ their own snare design in mind ...

Meh, too many of the olde skool robberies ended w/ holes in folks' heads, so that part is a real turn off, though I've long been interested in the Bonnie and Clyde saga ...

Had a Great Uncle, Dad's side, that ran w/ a VERY famous gang ...

Schpooky photo of him dead on a slab, wild hair and beard ala Charles Manson, just full of bullet holes ... noway

I was so astounded each time I'd pull this photo pic out of the album ...

"Mommy, who is this wild, dead man?" ... "Oh, that's your great uncle, honey - he got killed in a famous shootout!" ... laugh

Funnier, he was his home towne's local sheriff's son and his Ma would hide him in the well when he was on the run ... Family legend, even a classic ole Hollywood film about 'em ...

Along these lines, invisibility to gain wealth from mega conglomerate corporates that wouldn't even miss it could be rather kewl ... :banana: ... Wealth would rock!!!

Hey, look at me ... A dark desire ... Must be channelin' my Great~Uncle ... smokin

See I knew this could be fun. Except you know.. The bullet holes in peoples heads and all. That was actually a cool story to read. I would be interested to know the name of the film. I love movies, plus like I said that's a great story. The old son of the preacher is the devilish of them all cliche. Good stuff

misterfreeze's photo
Mon 07/12/10 12:36 AM

Enough with the threads blaming someone else!

Even though the sun doesn't move, and the Earth doesn't stop... What makes you not focus on yourself???

Is it the dreaded insecurity we all feel, yet are unable to admit???

~ Please enlighten me...

The sun actually doesn't move. The Earth actually rotates around the sun, but never mind it's not important...

I will say this though if the Earth stopped spinning. I still don't think I could focus on myself because you know. We would all fly off the planet and stuff, but yeah you don't mean this literally... I'm just babbling :wink: :tongue:

misterfreeze's photo
Mon 07/12/10 12:27 AM

How can a dark desire be a deed??spock

Desire - to wish or long for; crave; want.

Often, deeds. an act or gesture, esp. as illustrative of intentions, one's character, or the like: Her deeds speak for themselves.

I just asked if you would turn a desire into a deed with no consequence if you would and what would it be? Maybe I worded it incorrectly.. I dunno

misterfreeze's photo
Mon 07/12/10 12:19 AM

To ask it ... Aren't you, then, just jumpin' at the bit to answer, yourself???

Eh, Well I wouldn't have asked the question if a thought didn't cross my mind. I like reading about old gangsters like: John Dillinger, Baby Face Nelson and Pretty Boy Floyd. I always wondered what it would have been like or like now to rob a bank. Not just run in and hold a gun, but actually building a plan of complexity and seeing if I could make the dominoes fall just right.

I dunno maybe my mind just wanders where it shouldn't, but I like to see if I could make a trap that works counter the way it's suppose to. Actually catching those who set it, and what better way to do so than looking at someones snare that they have already set.

I wasn't jumping at the bit though. I just thought it might be a fun question to ask.

misterfreeze's photo
Sun 07/11/10 11:54 PM
Without consequence for your actions for a day. What would you do? Anything goes, you wouldn't get in trouble or face punishment for any deed. What is a dark desire you would want to live out? pitchfork

misterfreeze's photo
Sun 07/11/10 10:15 PM

Bleh.

Instead of worrying about everyone else, how about worrying about yourself...?

If civilization (which you're a part of) is so bad how are you gonna improve it, and if you can't why even bother???

LOL! Does this thread looks like I'm worrying about everyone else? This whole topic is exactly the opposite.
And me to improve the civilization? There is absolutely nothing I can do. Not in this era, not even you. You could even try to fly into an IRS building with your personal plane and nothing would change.

So this entire thread is about money? I thought it was about freedom.

misterfreeze's photo
Sun 07/11/10 09:38 PM
Brother. society makes us feel that we can't be who we truly are. Thoughts of dying are normal. everyone thinks of their own mortality at some point. Thoughts of suicide we all have had them. Hell there is books on how to do it. suicide though isn't fair. I mean it's your life do with it as you want, but also think about the little kid in the hospital who wants to live, but is dying of cancer.

You have to make yourself feel alive. Go to a gym. Give boxing a try. I mean if your willing to take your life whats wrong with taking a punch? Feel the aggression that builds inside you. As you end up finding yourself wanting to be the dominate one. Man vs. Man. Science vs. brutality. You will feel alive when your nose gets popped and you see the blood gush. You will enjoy life when you bust the other guys face and his blood splashes back on you. Heart of a savage. Eye of el tigre my man. Keep your head up.

misterfreeze's photo
Sun 07/11/10 08:54 PM
I refuse to own a cell phone. I just don't want one. If I'm out that means I don't want to talk to you. I have a license, but I don't own a car. Cars are a bad investment. Public transportation is fine. I don't watch TV nothing is ever on and I certainly don't watch the news, or as I call it "Grim Carnage."

I live how I want to live. I don't follow any trends or any hokey spiritual journey. I'm free, at least I feel that way. If I want to quit my job I'll quit my job. If I want to leave, I'll leave. One thing though. I find it nice to be able to go into a store and buy food. Rather than crawling around the bush.

Good luck though brother if you do decide to heed the call of the wild. Just thing I learned. It's much easier to set a trap and catch prey. than it is to stalk and hope you find something.

misterfreeze's photo
Sun 07/11/10 04:10 PM

WOW, really....I'll speak for this man that quit the 11th grade and went to Viet Nam, and the millions of other smart and dedicated men that went to war after OUR country was invaded........You would not want "any" of them...wow another bullit missed.....And by the way, I was third in command of a very large east coast military base, even with my lack of education, and so many of our military men and women do tasks everyday that many highly educated folks could never do.

The ladies that I prefer are most of the women were broadly painted as having to take their "happy pills"......Much better than sour grapes pills that some take....

Yeah I guess I could have worded that education part a little differently. What I meant to say is a man without ambition because frankly men in my cohort are not showing that. Studies show that more women than men are going to college these days. And not to disrespect your age but for my age group it's all about getting that higher education to be successful these days. Even McDonald's doesn't want to higher people who are not in school or at least have a HS diploma anymore. My brother is a military man and now he is on his way to becoming a lawyer! That's ambition.

You know what is so sweet? I go over seas in the Army. I serve in Psy-ops. All the propaganda that makes the U.S. look like a hero I helped make. You know you pose someone for a picture to get published. A soldier hugging or playing with a little kid. making it look like we are saints. Then right outside of the picture you see another soldier smacking a teenager in the mouth with the butt of his rifle, knocking the kids teeth out. just for touching a truck.
For years you cover lies. You make us look like our $hit don't stink. while the entire time you are actually standing in hell.
So to answer my question of what is so sweet. It's being home and reading ridiculous demands from someone trying to describe what a "real man" is. A real man has ambition. No, a real man wouldn't listen to one word that you just spewed. You disrespected a Vietnam vet and by saying no disrespect, doesn't mean you didn't. Then you disrespect someone like myself. Who has never seen you. Would never email you, by your wide generalization that all men must fit that mold. Nah, you just haven't met life yet. You don't understand how calming and beautiful a simple smile is, until you stand in the Vally of Death. You should be so lucky as to have men emailing you. Wanting to express love, but no you have too many standards to simply enjoy a hello. Ah, you gotta love this world.

misterfreeze's photo
Sat 07/10/10 11:50 PM
to quote the Tick "SPOOOOON!!"