Community > Posts By > misterfreeze

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/09/10 10:04 PM

Double shot of tequila. Whatever brand is in your well will do. With a beer back. Something domestic.

Oh sorry hun I only serve the good stuff... this beer is technically brewed in the US but it's a belgian style :wink:

This seems girly, but I will try it; for you.

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/09/10 09:51 PM
I never thought I would say this, But Death our odds are looking good tonight. For the moment this actually isn't a sausage party.

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/09/10 09:49 PM
Double shot of tequila. Whatever brand is in your well will do. With a beer back. Something domestic.

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/09/10 09:47 PM

If hes there...make money off of him

laugh

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/09/10 09:43 PM

I dont have an Obssesion with Death ^^"

I get asked that a lot

I siply admire the Workings/Cycle of Death/Life

Me too. Lion King is one of the best Disney movies.

Now Elton John is stuck in my head. Guess it's better than Elton John being stuck somewhere else.

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/09/10 09:35 PM
Is your obsession with death due to the fact that you are actually scared of dying, or are you like that girl from Beetlejuice and feel you are strange and unusual? Feeling you would be better off being dead, because no one truly understands you, or maybe your just really really into yourself and can't see past you to actually see anything positive in the world, because you are always dwelling in yourself?

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/09/10 09:27 PM

Hes a smartass and doesnt really like talking to me...we play games together, but that really all we do together...

Yeah, that's pretty much a brother. I think anything else would be some kind of unnatural Mormon love.

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/09/10 12:19 AM
I don't really care enough. If they stick around after awhile I might think " Huh, I must be in a relationship" if they don't, then someone else will be there.

I'm not very open and I really don't keep track of things. Honestly I'm probably daydreaming about Batman or KFC if your talking about feelings. I'm awful I admit it... life is too short for me to worry about your problems to. If I'm not happy I'm leaving. I would expect they would to. Never works that way, they always stick around grumble

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/09/10 12:06 AM
If you have FULL BLOWN F*CKING AIDS I think I might lead off with that.

misterfreeze's photo
Thu 07/08/10 11:58 PM
Nah, I couldn't be in a relationship with a giant pink elephant in the room. I'm kind of possessive as in I don't want to share who ever I'm with. That is my treasure and it's just not special anymore, it looses it's magic if somebody else sees, touches or takes it.

misterfreeze's photo
Thu 07/08/10 11:25 PM
The person above you in a movie.

Well no one is above me. So I guess I'll do myself. HA! I said do myself.

Back on subject. Defiantly Tracey Morgan. The resemblance is uncanny!

misterfreeze's photo
Thu 07/08/10 11:16 PM
There is a little diner around here called the Greasy Spoon. They make the best cheeseburgers with grilled onions, pickles and mustard around. You get three for $2.50. They are not huge, but bigger than a slider from White Castle.

misterfreeze's photo
Thu 07/08/10 11:08 PM
Yeah, your being WAY too nice about it. First thing that was/is your wife. She cheated on you. That automatically requires a beat down of her lover. You have to let the cave man out. Two she wants an open marriage? C'mon she wants Leroy down at the car wash blasting her with 13 inches of dark chocolate while you sit at home with your new hobbies.
You are getting walked on like a doormat. Your a man. Seriously a man. Dude do something. Hell I would have already burnt her car to the ground on the for real. I would quit my job. get a divorce. she cheated on you. you get alimony and make her pay for you to live in a vacation for the next four years.
As a man to a man. Stand up for yourself. She started the mud fight, now is not the time to be afraid to get dirty. now is the time to let that little devious fellow that lives in your head out to play.
Divorce her. Move on. Way too many other beautiful woman in the world to waste a single moment with someone like that. Or you can stay with her and hope one day you don't wake up with Singapore Dic( slugs or whatever other STD shes going to bring home. Or surprise I'm pregnant. Then your on Maury getting a paternity test even though you know the kid isn't yours because he looks just like Chase the bohemian college kid who works at Kinkos.

misterfreeze's photo
Thu 07/08/10 10:38 PM
Gay men seem to love me. Too bad I'm not the least bit gay, because some seem to be quite well off.

People always say " You know I thought your girlfriend would be different. I always pictured you with a very upscale lady."

Truth is I attract either crazy, tough as nails, or bad *** roller derby types. I think it's kind of a balance for them as I prefer to be clean, well dressed and smell good. While they can be the brutal. bloodthirsty, tough type.

misterfreeze's photo
Thu 07/08/10 10:23 PM
People want me to read their poetry or feel the need to read it aloud to me. Kinda makes me want to rip my eyes out and firmly squish them into my ears. So I can neither hear or see.

I also hate it when people don't change their cats litter box and you walk into their home and it smells like the cat house at the zoo. If you own a cat please change the litter it's bad enough they make me feel like my eye's are bleeding and my tongue is swelling. The smell just rubs salt in the wounds.

misterfreeze's photo
Thu 07/08/10 09:51 PM
I agree with what Lex said and I understand what you are saying. Then again like in the example I used earlier WHAT IF they actually already knew. (They meaning the police). I personally wouldn't pay for information I already had. Of course if they did have the whereabouts before they was told I believe they should have came forth earlier. Then again maybe they felt it would jeopardize the case. again I don't really know.

misterfreeze's photo
Thu 07/08/10 09:35 PM
I could be wrong, because i haven't read the entire article. I don't have all the facts and I haven't read any of the responses, BUT maybe

"allegedly they knew his whereabouts."

Means - The Police already knew his whereabouts by the time they turned him in.

Kinda like if I asked you what 194 x 236 was, and told you I would give you a 100 grand if you could tell me. Then by the time you told me I already figured it out to be 4,5784. Then I explained to you I just found out on my own, but you think I'm lying just so I don't have to pay, because I didn't go public to you with my answer first.

Just sayin'

misterfreeze's photo
Wed 07/07/10 09:01 PM
Power

Power gives us our sense of right and wrong. If you could do something any despicable thought in your head and had the power = money, mutant ability, money, celebrity status, money, to get away with it. All values and morals go out the window.

Power makes you uncommon. Power "Can" put you above the law. A lot may disagree with me on this, but I'm just being honest about myself and what I've seen of this world.

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 07/06/10 11:44 PM
"emotional instability"

HaHa!! you haven't seen nothin' yetlaugh

Also I'm bummed because I thought this thread was going to be about the X-files and not wiener wranglers crying over their ex's.

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 07/06/10 11:33 PM
You know when i was in the Army. I was in Psyops it was our jobs to make these pictures and show everybody that we aren't monsters. We are Santa Claus in camo.

Don't take me wrong I love our country. I know the war. I also know about 95% ******** that I at one time helped to create.