Community > Posts By > misterfreeze

misterfreeze's photo
Thu 07/22/10 10:45 PM
I'm going with what the other guy said and just simply put they are games. Football is Chess played on a field. There is a whole lot more to it than hitting someone. Even though that part is really fun.

Here is a thought though. You know those rams that smash their heads together to impress the doe? They don't watch sports, at least as far as I know. To the doe's though they are a phenomena as you put it. It's natural selection for a good strong baby.

Maybe, you know because we are human and all. We tend to blow things out as big as we can. So your natural selection phenomena could be justified I guess. We as people, humans, mankind just like to show our @ss to as many people as we can. Of course I think natural selection would work backwards that way, because if I'm a big time player, rolling in the money, living like a rock star. It's the woman that better impress me..just sayin'

I personally think you should just drink some beer with your boys yell at a game. pound some shots. have nachos, burgers & hot dogs. Maybe trade in the sandals for some kick *** sneaks and enjoy being a man. It's a hellova' good life.

misterfreeze's photo
Wed 07/21/10 11:41 PM

I get so tired of people complaining, complaining about their marriage, their figure, their money problems, their hair, other people, their husbands, their kids, it seems it's always something, I hardly ever meet pleasant people who don't complain, I get so sick of it, and it can be very contagios, it almost makes you feel like you have to complain to be like them. Does anyone ever feel this way? Or is it just me?

Is this a pun?

misterfreeze's photo
Wed 07/21/10 11:38 PM
Women showing butt cleavage. I'm sorry no matter how pretty you are, plumber's crack is unattractive. It just makes me want to flip ashes in it.

I'll agree also with the super tight baggy jeans. Plus add in the sideways hat or the hat that still has the stickers on it with a straight bill. The straight bill just looks nerdy to me. I just want to ask "Have you actually ever played baseball? Hows that flat bill treating ya, keeping the sun out of the corner of your eyes a$$hole?"

misterfreeze's photo
Wed 07/21/10 11:26 PM
I know nothing about small wrists being a indicator of weakness. I do know however about arm wrestling. It's not the wrist nor is it the forearm it's the shoulder. Most people think to win you have to take their arm straight down. If you pull towards yourself in a diagonal position. You will be using your shoulder against if they are a novice their forearm. Which would result in a smash victory.

That's how people get their arms broke. putting all the pressure on the wrist or forearm. When the shoulder can easily do the job that is needed. Plus it's easier to pull towards yourself than to bend your arm straight over twisting your tricep and rolling your elbow.

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 07/20/10 11:25 PM

I've never tried Pumas.

It's like having soft comfortable jungle cats take you everywhere:wink:

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 07/20/10 11:18 PM

My K-Swiss Classics finally came today. I ordered them online from K-Swiss about a week ago.

I just tried them one. They are the best fitting and most comfortable shoes I've ever had. Can't wait to break these bad boys in. I love them so far. smitten

nah, nah .. most comfortable shoe by far is the suede puma classics.

K-Swiss is a nice shoe though.:thumbsup:

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 07/20/10 11:14 PM

seriously, you have never had these? Let's see what do they taste like. hm.. If Santa gave you a bowl of fruity magic to eat.

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 07/20/10 10:48 PM
Fruity Pebbles, actually I only eat once a day, because I usually forget. So I cal it Breunchinner.

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 07/20/10 01:08 AM

http://yahoo.match.com/y/article.aspx?articleid=9855

^^^ Food for thought .. :thumbsup:

I think S/N's ARE interesting for sure. I DO steer away from guys writing me with a lot of sexual innuendo in their S/N .. because I want someone who puts more value in themselves than that.

You know the ones. Either 69 somewhere in there or "lickalot" or "wannadoU" .. whoa slaphead

I have to admit I've received some interesting comments to my S/N. Either someone assumes it's theater-related ie "closing curtain - FADE to black .. or some think I'm being dark and say my profile is so upbeat why would I choose that s/n.shades

But I chose Fade2Black because it's one of my fav Metallica songs .. yep, just that simple. :banana: :banana: And it's part of my info finder, whether a guy is into rock and knows what it means.smokin

So what do you think people 'get' from YOUR S/N? bigsmile
Was it intentional or do you find people reading into it what you did not expect .. :tongue:

I'm a big fan of Batman's Rouges Gallery. Mr. Freeze has always been one of my favorites. Plus I live in Alaska and it can mean that too.

misterfreeze's photo
Mon 07/19/10 10:31 PM

Would you date a cross dresser? I've been thinking about it and I think I could date a dude that wanted to dress like a woman. As long as he was straight and had all the parts... Just wondering if anyone else ever considered it.

no, because they tend to have better taste in clothes than me...
grumble

That's what I'm saying. Have you seen those Drag-Kings. Now those ladies know how to dress. I'm always thinking "Where do they find these wonderful vintage clothes?"

misterfreeze's photo
Mon 07/19/10 10:24 PM

what Brand of tequila sir and did you consume the worm ?
[/Not that anyone cares but worms dont come in tequila they come in mescal (agave cactus) hard liquor..common american misconception like that its an ancient mexican tradition, when it was really a marketing ploy started for mescal in the 1950s and is mainly consumed by americans looking for "authentic" mexican ..

love thequila though everytime my brothers and sisters are all in one place we do a Double shot of jose to start the night.

I'm with ya on the double shot to start the night. I usually just tell them to give me the cheap stuff from their well. It gets the same job done.

misterfreeze's photo
Mon 07/19/10 10:08 PM
I can't really pinpoint to you a true romantic, but I can give you some things to look for in a not so romantic.

1.) If you find their number written on a bathroom wall.

2.) They refer to themselves as "El Grande"

3.) They have at least one, if not more pictures of jungle cats on their walls.

4.) For a gift you get a subscription to Hustler.

5.) They give a part of their body a name. Exp: "Pink Floyd"

6.) They wash & wax their car in short jean cutoffs. So short you can see the pockets hanging out.

7.) At bars they always order you a roofie-colada.

8.) They own at least one pair of leather pants.

9.) They wear animal print Speedos.

10.) They refer to you simply as Momma or Babe. So they don't have to remember names.

misterfreeze's photo
Mon 07/19/10 09:55 PM

My life is not my own. It would be selfish to think so. It belongs to all who come in contact with me. the poor, the hungry, those who need a helping hand. As well as those who just need a friend. I don't look for inspiration to keep me going. I just keep going it's my job. If some little child wants to live so bad, but they are dying in the hospital. Who am I to look at my life and complain in the least. As one of the greatest minds of our time once said.

"The needs of the many. Out weigh the needs of the one"

~ Spock laugh

Give it up for Green-Squid-Monster-Head-Guy. Great words.

I'm likin' this guy. :thumbsup:

misterfreeze's photo
Mon 07/19/10 09:48 PM
Well I just want to know if your going to take that $20 and give it to your ex as a graduation gift. I mean her momma said it was only right. laugh

misterfreeze's photo
Sun 07/18/10 10:49 PM
Edited by misterfreeze on Sun 07/18/10 10:54 PM

You were invited to this particular event to bring a gift, nothing more.
You failed.
Now get back to the curb.

As harsh as he puts it, that's the truth.

Oh and yeah she was for sure seeing the other guy while seeing you. A day after? Try two months before you broke up.

For someone who says he used to be conceited/ still kind of is. You sure take it up the butt on a lot of things. 1st when she called inviting you. I would have said "hang on a sec" then farted on the phone and hung up.

Don't let yourself get walked on, or fall for the, but we are still pals crap any one spills.

When you go to the movies and it ends. Do you yell at the projectionist " Hey rewind that about 5 minutes I want to see the credits again." I doubt you do. Plus notice nobody ever stays around for the credits. That's because the fun is over and it's time to run out and pee. Then move on to something else.

misterfreeze's photo
Sun 07/18/10 07:12 PM

This is more of an advice and also wanting to know your opinions

Most of the time men keep bugging the same woman. I think there are many fishes in the sea, and if one was not interested and she made it clear it is time to move on.

I dunno, do you agree?
Or maybe that's why I am having troubles because I keep moving on slaphead

dude, seriously. chloroform, duct tape, car trunk.

The three things that will secure you a date every time.Women just can't resist; problem solved.

see ya in 25 to life:wink:

misterfreeze's photo
Sun 07/18/10 07:06 PM
I always figure if you want to know more about me. You will click on my profile. look at the pictures and see one of yours truly. If you don't no big deal. I like to laugh. I like to see how serious people can be. Then all of a sudden they finally crack a smile once they realize 95% of what I say is joking/kidding around.

I think my avatar explains more about me. Than the normal picture of me. at least this way you can tell off the bat. That I'm creative, not serious and I like to laugh. I guess it's all in perspective though. The cartoon tentacles scare a lot of people. As silly as that sounds. Which makes me love it all the more.

misterfreeze's photo
Sun 07/18/10 04:18 PM
My life is not my own. It would be selfish to think so. It belongs to all who come in contact with me. the poor, the hungry, those who need a helping hand. As well as those who just need a friend. I don't look for inspiration to keep me going. I just keep going it's my job. If some little child wants to live so bad, but they are dying in the hospital. Who am I to look at my life and complain in the least. As one of the greatest minds of our time once said.

"The needs of the many. Out weigh the needs of the one"

~ Spock laugh

misterfreeze's photo
Sun 07/18/10 04:12 PM
Two random Nazi skin-head youths. everybody is sending all this love. I gotta send some hate to balance things out. Plus the new world wouldn't be perfect without choice of right and wrong. That's my gift. True life as harsh and nasty as it sounds.

**I'm not in anyway affiliated with any hate or evil empires. I was just using that as a example**

!!side note. peace, love, rainbows and harmony is seriously boring!!

misterfreeze's photo
Sat 07/17/10 10:10 PM
You think it's LOVE, but at first it's lust. Lust is the actual flower that captures your eye. LOVE is the weed that grows around the flower. Killing it and taking it's place. LOVE is a parasite one we all want. Until we have it. Then we realize LOVE will kill us like the flower and only it will remain.