Community > Posts By > misterfreeze

misterfreeze's photo
Wed 07/14/10 12:42 AM
Your posts always make me feel all warm and tingly. Like getting a puppy for Christmas.

I just have 3 words for you : Prozac, Zoloft, Paxil.

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 07/13/10 09:52 PM
1984-85

G.I. Joe, Transformers & Masters of the Universe became my best friends.

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 07/13/10 08:04 PM
Don't you hate it when you get a song or something stuck in your mind and you can't make it stop? For the past week I've had that old Conan O'Brien skit stuck in my head. Where Andy & him would shine flashlights in their faces and wear black robes. Then chant "In the year 2000..IN THE YEAR 2000!!" then they would say a joke prediction that would happen.

I keep doing that. Then making up random false facts that happened in 2000. Like "Dave founder of Wendy's admits today that he really wasn't a orphan. He just really really liked Annie and was a strong homophobe."

slaphead It sounds stupid, but it's stuck in my head.

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 07/13/10 07:55 PM

rofl I also own this. A friend of mine gave it to me as a Christmas present. She found it on ebay and said "I knew immediately this toy would bring you constant joy" rofl

It does too. I can't look at it without laughing.

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 07/13/10 07:50 PM

no,,,I pretty much look at the pic first..lol

HaHaHa!! I love that!

To me a woman that has a corporate/ business job is attractive.

the business attire. the stockings, garter belts, heels & skirts. very attractive

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 07/13/10 07:41 PM

batman water gun...indifferent

laugh I own that. I laugh every time I put water in his butt. laugh

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 07/13/10 07:18 PM

I jump around conversationally sometimes..wait is that something shiny?
Well hi there you!!

waving

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 07/13/10 07:15 PM
My oldest friend is 2 days younger than I. We shared the same nursery in the hospital and grew up right next to each other. We are still good friends today.

My best friend I have knew since kindergarten and he's still my best friend today. Except he has been in prison for the last 10 or so years. He gets paroled every now and then and we pick up right where we left off. Then he will break probation and go right back. Funny & sad at the same time.

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 07/13/10 07:10 PM

... surprised

Holy hell that doll scares me!

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 07/13/10 07:08 PM

I talk to much when I get stoned...........smokin

slaphead I gotta get out more....I immediately thought of "stoned" as in the Biblical sense. ohwell

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 07/13/10 07:04 PM
Actually in the late 80's-early 90's. A genetic experiment was done with grain. Mixing fish DNA with that of wheat and other grains so it would grow in the winter as well as the summer, because of the cold blooded gene. Huge success no one seen a flaw with this superior product, until now. It seems splicing the DNA effects young girls during growth. Actually replacing genes with that of the common carp. The DNA that was used in the experiment. Thus resulting in sucky face woman.

One spokes person for the lab was quoted as saying " We could have fed the world and ended hunger in a lot of country's, but in the end the cost out weighed the need. For if we continue there will be no more reproduction causing a end to humanity. Because let's be honest I personally wouldn't consummate with a fish lady and I'm a geeky old scientist. I'll take anything."

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 07/13/10 06:52 PM
I jump around conversationally sometimes..wait is that something shiny?

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 07/13/10 01:18 AM

Dude! Did you get an email from that old pervert too? Creepy I tell ya............smokin

Yes I did and I will never look at a tricycle and Nazi uniform the same again...sick

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 07/13/10 01:12 AM

Doesn't happen to me.....except for emails like that from TheCaptain, but they are replies to my requests for him to send me pics..devil devil

I may be terribly mistaken then. oops slaphead

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 07/13/10 01:02 AM
I was just wondering. Is it empowering to be thought of as a sex object to most men, or does it get old. I know a lot of you ladies on here get random emails asking to see your chest, butt, the entire show. Personally if every time I checked a message and 85% of the time it was some perverted old man talking about wanting you to wear a strap-on and ride him like a circus pony like his grandpa did back in 1948. I would get disgusted quickly and begin to see the world as nothing, but mindless flesh trying to procure some sick fetish that would make the Amityville house hurl. I would become seriously depressed.
I know most of you laugh it off, but doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth about humanity or men in general, stereotyping us all as wanting one thing?

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 07/13/10 12:42 AM

:thumbsup: whoa Your (HOT) & I want you.............slaphead surprised That's what I wanna tell those guys whom I am (NOT) interested in Y they keep emailing me I just DON't know! spock whoa offtopic explode

Then why don't you?

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 07/13/10 12:34 AM

humans are idiots.

The lady makes a valid point. The smarter we think we are the dumber we become.

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 07/13/10 12:28 AM
I've can't say that I've ever seen one fish pull out a doctor's bag to help another. I'm pretty sure the fish was doing what it could to put the other out of it's misery.

You know I read in the bible once. "God is to man as man is to animals" I wonder if God ever asks the same question you just did.

I'm not trying to turn this religious at all. I just wrote something that popped in my head. That I believe and just wondered. Too each their own my friends.

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 07/13/10 12:10 AM

Oh come on Suzanne, you just wanted to check and see if he posted his sexy tats instead of that "innocent pondering" pic.:tongue:

I am innocent. I'm one of the last truly nice guys. Sometimes I like to show that there is more to me than just what you see. You ladies are flattering though.

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 07/13/10 12:07 AM

Wow my c.r.s. is kicking in. I had to go to your profile to remember what you look like...laugh

Well if it's any consolation. That is me in my studio. I just felt like drawing on a monster head.