Community > Posts By > misterfreeze

misterfreeze's photo
Sat 07/17/10 10:05 PM

Yes, Everyone I talk to falls asleep on the phone with me, I ask why...and they say its my voice...said its calm and steady....never really understood that..

That's funny, because every time I read one of your posts. I hear Ben Steins voice in my head. Nothing bad about it though.

misterfreeze's photo
Sat 07/17/10 10:00 PM
I have felt welcomed. My big green monster head and all. I actually get a lot of conversations on here for a guy with tentacles for hair. Then again I hear I would get more attention if they was testicles. That's what that one old guy told me anyway.

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/16/10 11:33 PM
On the for real, just move on. If I was wanting something serious with someone. I'm not going to be telling them I'm dating other girls. You sound sweet and it's a shame some BS like this went down. I hope you find what you want, but don't get played or sucked into this guys life/problems..

Stuff like this all extends because of erectile dysfunction. Just a FYI to keep you head up:wink:

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/16/10 10:52 PM

I used to have mice as a pets when I was a child, and my girls did too!
Yes, learn how to tell the sexes apart or you will be giving away free mice too!!!! And you won't care if a snake is eating them.

That should be easy enough to learn. The boys wear red shorts. While the girls wear a skirt and a bow in their hair.

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/16/10 10:47 PM
This may have already been stated. I dunno I didn't read any replies. From your pics on your profile you seem very attractive and fun. That may be why you get emails from young guys..just sayin'

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/16/10 10:36 PM
When I go to the pet store to pick up food for this wildebeest I call a dog. I always want to buy one of the little white feeder mice. Just to save it from getting gulped by a snake.

Oh and just as FYI to everyone. Never put a sign up that reads "Free Kittens". People will get them to feed to their snakes..very true.

misterfreeze's photo
Thu 07/15/10 10:10 PM

How do I delete my profile on here?

Your last name isn't Walton by chance?

misterfreeze's photo
Thu 07/15/10 10:08 PM

It's so they can expand their trailer park accessory line.

Ba'zing!! Ooo d@mn I'm in Alaska and that was even cold to me.

misterfreeze's photo
Thu 07/15/10 10:00 PM
As being someone who was married. I can honestly say I have no clue why anyone is in a rush for that.

Now if we are talking about just the "one". I don't think there is just one. I don't mean that to be a w#ore. I just mean. As you grow so does your personality. I'm not the same person now I was 3, 6, or 12 years ago. We become new people as we continue in life. So he/she may be perfect now, but in the future your mind/soul goes this way theirs goes the other. So I personally think there are many "ones". Just depends on which part of my life I'm at.

misterfreeze's photo
Thu 07/15/10 09:36 PM
Falcon easily. For my love of heights, flight & tremendous speed.

misterfreeze's photo
Thu 07/15/10 09:32 PM
How sad is it we all instantly know exactly what your talking about and what a Wal-mart is?

misterfreeze's photo
Thu 07/15/10 06:01 PM
You know the Nintendo DS is the only piece of equipment that could really capture my good side. Like in my avatar photo. I think the light really brings out my eyes.

misterfreeze's photo
Thu 07/15/10 02:25 PM

Imagine re-gifting a dildoill

Is it still factory sealed??devil devil devil

embarassed Going to my corner....no need to send me there.....

Nope, it was a gay mans. Yup...flavor country. I just read your mind.laugh :tongue:

misterfreeze's photo
Thu 07/15/10 02:18 PM
I would look magically dashing in saddle oxfords I agree. Cheerleader outfit I may need to shave my legs..Wait they make male cheerleader costumes. Funny my mind went right to wearing a skirt:wink: :tongue:

misterfreeze's photo
Thu 07/15/10 01:33 AM
Before my son I never cooked, unless it was on a campfire. After my son I have to make sure he gets all his vitamins etc.. So I'll cook something for him. Usually something my dad would cook for me. Then I'll just have a big salad or turkey & swiss on rye something quick and easy for myself. I try to stay with chicken, turkey & tofu though all organic. steroid and all that jazz free. I want to make sure he's healthy, but doesn't hit puberty at 7 or 8 like most kids I see anymore. just say no to preservatives and the like.

misterfreeze's photo
Thu 07/15/10 12:22 AM
So I have this routine where I go to the thrift store. Go to the book section. run my hand down the isle without looking at it. Then just stop and grab a book. That I purchase, then go on to read.
I have found some really good stuff that I probably wouldn't have read nor knew I liked if it wasn't for that. I got addicted to late 40's- 50's detective crime novels that way. I scoured every used bookstore buying them like crack. I think because I just like the words "dame" & "gams". Or cheesy lines like " I hate to see her leave, but I sure love to watch her walk away."

I've also read some weir informative things like. I can install and maintain a septic tank I even know how to turn a old VW bug into one. I honestly hope I never have to install, maintain or even own one, but if I do I'm prepared.
I also know everything there is to know about owning a pet turtle. The breeds. How to ensure their happiness. How to keep them healthy. What breeds to avoid until I'm a experienced turtle handler. Which I hope I never will be. I hope I never own a turtle, but again if i do I'm ready.
I know the proper way to breed standard poodles. How to raise and train them and make them champions of the show. If I ever own a poodle, after I finished making fun of myself. This may come in handy.
I just finished reading a Egyptian Bible written by a Egyptian prophet. That is exactly like the Christian bible. Except different names and slightly different metaphors. I would tell Moses of the copyright infringement, but I think he is unavailable at the moment.
Today I picked up a book on King Louis XIV. It's actually good. It's wrote in fiction like your living in his time. I'm surprisingly into it. Hopefully it continues to be a good read.

I was just blabbering on I know, but I was wondering. Does anybody do anything random like that? not necessarily books, but anything?

I always wondered how it would turn out with foods or shoes. My luck saddle oxfords & sardines.

misterfreeze's photo
Wed 07/14/10 10:40 PM
I dunno, I guess I still find it odd. Don't take me wrong a woman's body is beautiful. The curves the delicate imperfections that make you different from the other. Maybe I just see things differently than most. Which would explain why people often look at me like I have a giant green monster for a head or something.

Too me the landscape could be gorgeous, but that's just a canvas. I personally feel if I was to say " hey nice titz" that it would be like squirting ketchup on a original work. completely destroying the true allurement that captivated me enough to approach you to begin with.

Then again the more I see of the world. The more I see that I may be in so many ways wrong.ohwell

misterfreeze's photo
Wed 07/14/10 10:18 PM
Flea markets are great for finding old comics as well as obscure trading cards from my youth. I love them.

misterfreeze's photo
Wed 07/14/10 10:16 PM
I collect original prints from some of my favorite artists. Mike Allred, Mike Mignola, Gabriel Bá, etc.. As well as pieces or sculptures I'll find at tattoo conventions by various creators.

misterfreeze's photo
Wed 07/14/10 12:50 AM
I was listening to Love Lines on the radio a few years back. driving home from work one night. This guy called in and explained his story to Dr. Drew. " My girlfriend had this thing about smoking. She always had to smoke before we had sex. then she would smoke after we had sex. We are no longer together, but every time I smell cigarette smoke I become aroused. Sometimes even to the point of erection. So Dr. Drew I was wondering is this normal?"

laugh laugh I still laugh about that. I just picture this guy in my head getting caught masturbating to a magazine and when he drops it in a panic. You see that it's a ad for Marlboro. laugh laugh