Community > Posts By > misterfreeze

misterfreeze's photo
Mon 08/02/10 02:01 AM

Doing what it takes to get what you want.

Is this considered a good quality in a human?

Driven?

Manipulative?

What if the person has no limits to that statement?

To me it depends on the situation. If it's something frivolous like a new car or topless french maid service. I don't really think (I) would go to any extremes to get those things. I just really don't care about material things.

Now, if this is a post-apocalyptic world we are talking about. People out scrambling for food, whatever they can find. I would blow your d@mn head off (not yours personally) for a can of dog if it meant my son could eat.

So yeah, situation and circumstance that's my answer.

misterfreeze's photo
Sat 07/31/10 12:09 AM
I was 32 when my son was born. Just let me say. Sleep fa'get about it. The 1st year is rough and exhausting. He just turned 1 in June. Now he is exhausting not only physically, but emotionally and mentally. You have never worried in your life like you will when you have a kid. My hair was blond now it's dark silver. my beard was red, now the sides are dark silver.

Then again there is no greater feeling in the world than having a son of your own. He is honestly the best thing I have ever did in my life and I wake up everyday wondering what i did, that caused me to be blessed with such a amazing child.

**Side note**
There will be no more. This I know, because this guy wants to get to sleep in again, one day. In the far off future.

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/30/10 09:20 PM
"I'm the monster under your bed.
Teeth filed sharp, eyes glowing red" ~ Nightmare before Christmas

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/30/10 09:16 PM
"I am a world before I am a man
I was a creature before I could stand
I will remember before I forget
BEFORE I FORGET THAT! " ~ Slipknot

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/30/10 12:37 AM
go out, shop around a bit until you find a hooker with a std that can be cured. sleep with her and catch the ooey gooey.

then date the one trying to get back in your life at least for just one night. pass on the ooey gooey. then just completely shut her out of your life. until you get a message or emails stating she has mushrooms growing from a certain area. then respond with a school girl giggle and just keep her out of your life.

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/30/10 12:28 AM
I like to turn the volume off of "Passion of the Christ" while listening to Mel's tapes. Syncs up in a Pink Floyd/ Wizard of Oz way..so bizarre

God forgive me. I'm not perfect either and shouldn't jokingly say things that may cause offense to others. Even though you invented farting & the platypus. There are those that think you don't laugh. So I apologize if I offended them..sincerely

misterfreeze's photo
Fri 07/30/10 12:13 AM
I usually ask for a lock of hair, blood type, recent employers phone numbers. How many men they have slept with, then put a 1 in front of it. Then I just toss in a random, like "So are you a fan of sauerkraut?"

If they reply back. I give them all the info from a random G.I. Joe's file card that I had as a kid. I think the last one was Roadblock and yet believe it or not I'm not black. Talk about awkward. She read the file card and said her credit score just dropped and she wasn't interested anymore. Took me forever to convince her I was white. Just had to show her my high score on mind sweeper. Then she knew for sure I was white, very pale white. Geeky & yet I was still denied. Some people you just can't please. I even offered to let her see my original Boba Fett. So bummed....

misterfreeze's photo
Thu 07/29/10 09:14 PM

There is a tree on a corner round here that has been dubbed, "The Wisdom Tree.'

It has been said, when nobody's under the tree, they're out collecting knowledge...

Share if you will, your profound knowledge upon us...

For example... Once a snapping turtle has bitten you, it wont let go until sunset.

Please, enlighten me...

If you tickle it's nostril with a blade of grass it lets go. Learned that at a young age watching a neighborhood kid get one stuck on his nose.

misterfreeze's photo
Wed 07/28/10 11:07 PM

Yeah these days advantage is what people are after

So if you give them the advantage. Then what would they want?

misterfreeze's photo
Wed 07/28/10 10:50 PM
Check with that one guy. What's his name....? Oh yeah, 'Earl'!.

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 07/27/10 11:38 PM

i don't have the answer for the OP but to the others,maybe her K button got stuck or something.

i know my keys get stuck after some of those late night cam shows embarassed oops

What a horrible key to get stuck on. Hell, I would of just replaced it with a random set of letters if that were the case...anything but 'kkk.'

i'm just saying let her give a better explanation before everybody jumps to conclusions about the meaning of this topic

simple,, she made us look,,,,lol

ding,ding,ding winner winner chicken dinner!

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 07/27/10 11:30 PM
Seriously my man, Xanax, wine, tequila something to slow your brain down. Your so over whelming with your thoughts. Your killing yourself with a empty revolver. you just keep pulling the trigger until the clicking drives you mad and you jump through a window.

Who cares my man? Get drunk, go to Taco Bell next night repeat and continue until before you know it. You know mass women from bars. Plus you don't have to keep this Joe Vs. The Volcano braincloud, that you have going that's going to cause you to sacrifice yourself to a angry volcano..lol

Just relax and have fun. Best advice ever. Don't ask questions and you don't have to worry about answers.

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 07/27/10 10:44 PM
I dunno about killing threads, but my posts seem to generate little to no responses. I think I must just be talkin' that Mr. T jibba jabba.

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 07/27/10 10:41 PM
I always get the genuine Arab ads. I don't want a genuine Arab girl. I dunno if I know anybody who just one day told me " Dude, I so want to get with a Arab." yeah, that doesn't happen. Weirdness

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 07/27/10 10:36 PM
When I was a kid (**cough** yesterday **cough**) I liked to ride my bike over gravels. I like the crunch & pop sound.

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 07/27/10 10:29 PM
Taking a pi$$ off my front porch.

misterfreeze's photo
Mon 07/26/10 11:31 PM

That's funny considering I have ONE perfume lol

I know, that's why I said it was a little embarrassing ohwell

misterfreeze's photo
Mon 07/26/10 11:29 PM

I have owned a home for 25 years and never lived in an apartment. Getting ready to look for one. Any advice would be appreciated.....smokin

Seriously, if you find one you really like. Always before you sign the papers. Pull into the parking lot around 11pm, midnight or so and just see how the nightlife is criminal wise, noise, domestic arguments, just the annoying stuff.

Oh and if there are bars on the windows and you have a bunch of thug looking guys on the stoop that you have to walk through. WRONG part of town.

misterfreeze's photo
Mon 07/26/10 11:22 PM
Edited by misterfreeze on Mon 07/26/10 11:23 PM
Both - except at night I don't bother with the more expensive soaps & lotions. Mornings, what ever scent I'm in the mood for, plus the lotions to match. Followed by one of my many ridiculously expensive colognes. Seriously I have two shelves of the finest. It's actually a little embarrassing admitting it.

Only showers though. I don't really care for baths.

misterfreeze's photo
Mon 07/26/10 08:36 PM

I've always just kept it casual. Walk her to her door. If the date was fun I would usually say something like "that was fun." Give a small fake hug. I'm not kissing on the 1st date chick could have herpes crawling outta her @ss all over her body..yuck

Then I say "Hey you have my card. If you want to do this again, you have my info. If not use it as a book mark." Then I walk away. turn around half way and say "G'night" then keep walking.

Or you could go this route...

"I said, "Do you love me?" and she said, "No, but that's a really nice ski mask."

check, no kiss, no eye contact...(?)huh
you are waaaaay smooth.

:tongue:

I didn't know I had to explain how a date actually works. So let me add a couple things. Of course you pick up the check, unless she wants to go dutch. then don't fight about it, just do it.
Make eye contact when speaking and talk about something other than work. Don't be boisterous or boring. Just relax be yourself and have fun. Unless yourself is boisterous & boring. If so pretend your not a douche.
It's up to you if you want to kiss her goodnight or not. That's your/her choice. I already stated what I do.

As for me being "Way smooth"..lol Never said I was, just said what I do. I'm not God and it's not the Gospel. Do what works for you. Just be happy and don't sweat the needless over thinking.

Word to the wise though. Don't start the conversation with " So my Ex...." Epic Fail!:wink: laugh