Edited by misterfreeze on Thu 08/12/10 10:59 PM

Because war is fun. Savagely true.

misterfreeze's photo
Wed 08/11/10 10:05 PM

Fear or laziness?

Vanity.

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 08/10/10 12:13 AM
Having lived on both I can say with confidence. The west coast sucks big fat donkey balls.

I remember moving back east and getting off the plane in Georgia and just feeling home. No fake people. No people saying "look how Cali I am!" Just straight southern charm, warm air, the smell of peaches.. just so nice. Instant relaxation. East Coast owns.

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 08/10/10 12:03 AM

Who's Fred?

Semordnilaps much? :laughing:

(aka palindromes) :thumbsup:

It's a game I have played ever since I was a kid. I also have to look at a word and find as many other words inside the word by jumbling the letters as i can find. I do it with out thinking...

A man, a plan, a canal: Panama

misterfreeze's photo
Mon 08/09/10 11:55 PM

Who's Fred?

YOU'RE Fred.....I have changed you're name and you will now be called "Fred" by everyone on the threads!!!!tongue2 tongue2 tongue2

ha ha.. I really wish I could change my s/n to MisterFred laugh

is there a way?

misterfreeze's photo
Mon 08/09/10 08:51 PM
Who's Fred?

misterfreeze's photo
Sun 08/08/10 03:54 PM
I for one enjoy knowing that I can order a "LIVE" Russian woman from a catalog. Beats the hell outta the dead ones.

misterfreeze's photo
Sun 08/08/10 11:38 AM

The mind is often perpetually unforgiving.

What unselfconscious tips can you give to others to help improve their recovery time 'moving on'?

beer and doughnuts
drinks

Best answer EVER!

misterfreeze's photo
Sat 08/07/10 05:05 PM
When you watch a movie. Do you like watching the end over and over and over, or do you prefer to watch a entire movie and be able to enjoy the ending?

I prefer the entire movie myself. Even the endings are good as long as you just watch them once = )

misterfreeze's photo
Sat 08/07/10 12:32 AM
I've never found beauty in blood. I have tried to see how others would. I have viewed countless pictures of art, but I can't seem to see the lust others do.

Now tears on the other hand are indeed beautiful.

misterfreeze's photo
Sat 08/07/10 12:29 AM

Very Interesting View MF'er (I may slip once ina whilea nd call you freeze, sry if I do)

Welcome to The Univisity of DeathsTreaty ^^

Call me freeze anytime my man. I was just punning the initials of my S/N. Thanks for the welcome.

misterfreeze's photo
Sat 08/07/10 12:22 AM
You can call me MF'er.

Here's just a quick quip on my view of life. I believe in a beginning and a end, but I think their definitions are reversed. The only thing that has no beginning and no end is a circle. Every thing you see in life is circular or cylinder from our bodies to the planets. Now if you are standing a top of a circle and you throw something as far as it can go, it will end up where it started. In life we may think we are moving forward, but we are actually moving back. Proof? Satellites on the farthest reaches of our galaxy. Sending us pictures of stuff as soon as it gets there, but the objects in the pictures it takes already took place tens of millions of years ago. What direction are we heading. We as well as the rest of the planets are zooming through space in that same direction. So to me the end is the beginning and the present is the end.

misterfreeze's photo
Sat 08/07/10 12:04 AM

I'm crushed out on mingle, now I'm crushing a non mingler....

Me too! I have a big crush, but he's not on mingle.

Seems to be the trend..

Oh so many beautiful mingle men..they sure got boring fast didn't they.

No, not really!!

I love the mingle men, so many wonderful men on mingle, I've crushed a few here..

I think the "boring" part for me is no one wants to take it to the next step and meet.

I get bored if the guys only want to stay online. I'm always ready to book a flight in-coming or out-going but the other half gets cold feet.

I hate that! grumble

Do you actually tell the dudes that you would like to visit them? And they just run off running like little school boys? Or do they just stay online? Cause if they stay online, then chances are that they are midgets, and they know they don't meet your height requirement!:wink: laugh

You know me Goof, I am aggressive. Yes, I let them know it’s time to meet or move on. They either stop contact or make excuses for staying only within computer and phone contact.

That leads me to believe they are NOT who they say they are – or they are playas!! Player, playa!!

I wouldn't say a "Playa" I would say more like a "Husband".

misterfreeze's photo
Thu 08/05/10 10:31 PM

So Saturday is my cousin's wedding, this will be the first family event where I'll be in the same room with my exbf, niece and their new baby, and our whole famn damily. I don't want to be so self absorbed that I can't be there to support other family members. We're not the kind of people to fight. How do I keep myself from crying or saying some snide a$$ comment? At least I've lost a bunch of weight and look pretty good, too bad I'm going alone. Any advise or encouragement greatly welcomed.

Just pretend he's not there and enjoy yourself. If he approaches you act like you hadn't seen him there. Say some quick Hi then go on with something else. It will kill him that you don't care.

misterfreeze's photo
Tue 08/03/10 11:07 PM

Well Fox news likes to make stuff up from time to time. Not saying this didn't happen, but any issue that can strengthen their less than Nazi, but as high as you can go right wing view they will exploit the hell out of.

Should he be deported now? No, he killed someone here and should have to face the time. (Her being a Nun should have nothing to do with this issue.)

Should he have been deported before hand? Yeah, but honestly you can't find them all. Plus most are here because, think about it. They live in dog P!ss. You look across a fence and see a McDonald's or you look behind you and see a dead coyote. Which one would you go after. Clean restrooms or a hepatitis hole? That's all off topic though so just skip that.

All this is going to do. Is get all the Bubba, redneck, KKK members standing around a portion of a fence beating the hell out of people who just want their children to have a better life.

Then the Skin-heads will show in their militant fashion and all of a sudden we have a body count.

This Nun who even her fellow sisters said would be the 1st to forgive this man. Will be used as a martyr to fuel more hate than good.

The man will have to live with his guilt the rest of his life. He should have to do the prison time here, then be deported back. This kind of stuff happens everyday, but when Billy-Bob Rufus from down the street does it, for some reason it doesn't make that big of a splash.

Just fuel for the hate machine. I have an idea let's tell them all they have to take a shower then gas the hell out of them. Throw their carcass on the fire to keep the steam engine of this hate train going.

Humanity is so D@mn dumb (I count myself with this). I absolutely abhor to call my self "Human". We are the nastiest things that has ever crawled on this planet.

honestly, you can't find them all? are u insane? they not only found him, but caught him twice. and let him go to kill someone finally. is that justice in america? wake up, there is a problem here and peoples coddling is not going to help. sure, there is lots of LEGAL people here that drive drunk, but why should we have to put up with the ILLEGAL breaking more than one law at a time????

I was speaking broadly, not just about this one guy. Plus NO they can't find them all. D@mn Canadians look just like us. Or did we forget they was illegal also?

Also I'm not coddling anybody. The guy really should have been deported. George W. shouldn't have been voted in a 2nd term. Steve Irwin should have watched out for the sting ray. George Lopez shouldn't have a late show. We can go on and on with would of, should of, could of's, but it doesn't change anything.

Your right though. We shouldn't have to deal with illegals breaking the law, but honestly does it make a difference if they are legal, illegal or a paralegal? The law was still broken. I don't care who broke it. Just punish the person. If you want to get mad at somebody you should get mad at the people who kept letting him go. Just a FYI it wasn't me. My money is on a flag waving, truck driving, fox news watching Amuricun.

If you notice I haven't argued against any of your points. I just simply pointed out the bass akwards cluster f#ck thinking that makes Bubba, Spitty, Ol' Jeb and the rest of the knights proud.
" let's gather up all them there e'llegals. Put'em all in one big box and catapult that son'b!tch back to Tijuana. Yup!" I'm just saying it's not that easy and it won't EVER happen.

I just see people as people. If I show compassion for a guy who's life sucks. He's a raging alcoholic and his disease lead him to accidentally kill somebody. Now he get's to spend prison time and then get deported back to Village of the dead Donkeys. An that makes me seem "insane" then I'm happy. At least I know I'm doing something different than the method that fails miserably.

"now enough with the name calling you big meanie or your so getting a wedgie at lunch time."

misterfreeze's photo
Mon 08/02/10 10:32 PM
Well Fox news likes to make stuff up from time to time. Not saying this didn't happen, but any issue that can strengthen their less than Nazi, but as high as you can go right wing view they will exploit the hell out of.

Should he be deported now? No, he killed someone here and should have to face the time. (Her being a Nun should have nothing to do with this issue.)

Should he have been deported before hand? Yeah, but honestly you can't find them all. Plus most are here because, think about it. They live in dog P!ss. You look across a fence and see a McDonald's or you look behind you and see a dead coyote. Which one would you go after. Clean restrooms or a hepatitis hole? That's all off topic though so just skip that.

All this is going to do. Is get all the Bubba, redneck, KKK members standing around a portion of a fence beating the hell out of people who just want their children to have a better life.

Then the Skin-heads will show in their militant fashion and all of a sudden we have a body count.

This Nun who even her fellow sisters said would be the 1st to forgive this man. Will be used as a martyr to fuel more hate than good.

The man will have to live with his guilt the rest of his life. He should have to do the prison time here, then be deported back. This kind of stuff happens everyday, but when Billy-Bob Rufus from down the street does it, for some reason it doesn't make that big of a splash.

Just fuel for the hate machine. I have an idea let's tell them all they have to take a shower then gas the hell out of them. Throw their carcass on the fire to keep the steam engine of this hate train going.

Humanity is so D@mn dumb (I count myself with this). I absolutely abhor to call my self "Human". We are the nastiest things that has ever crawled on this planet.

misterfreeze's photo
Mon 08/02/10 10:01 PM
I just don't repeat myself. I always say you missed it, never mind. Bugs the hell out of them. Then I kick them in the face and say " Say huh now mutherf#cker!!" okay that last part I embellished. I don't cus.. :wink:

misterfreeze's photo
Mon 08/02/10 09:54 PM
The USPS tracking number always just tells me its in route. Never what route, where at on the route or if it's taking a different route. I agree it's really annoying. Especially when you have something you need to sign for. Then you might as well say F it. Your never getting that. It always shows up 2 minutes after you leave. You have that nice little sticker stuck to your door saying "We missed you. Be back tomorrow between 6 & 6. I hate mail.

misterfreeze's photo
Mon 08/02/10 02:05 AM
offtopic oops

Do you ever wonder what it would be like to karate chop a penguin right in the side of it's neck? I think it may be fulfilling.winking

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12