Community > Posts By > PacificStar48

PacificStar48's photo
Sat 04/15/17 10:23 PM
You are looking for free sex then most on this site are going to ignore you.

PacificStar48's photo
Sat 04/15/17 05:37 PM
I don't know why you are not getting responses but for some reason your vibe gives me an uneasy feeling. You seem too interested in a woman with a kid.

That you have a hat and a sleeveless undershirt on in one photo is negative.

That you say you work for the county could suggest you are either incarcerated or a welfare worker neither endearing.

PacificStar48's photo
Sat 04/15/17 03:05 PM
If you look to political figures or celebrities as is what is typical in USA then you will find that way off the norm.

Here most things are shared equally including supporting the family and making decisions. Usually if someone has superior skill in one area they may be dominant in that area but I think it is less about traditional gender roles than almost any other factor.

I think for most the whole macho "bs" went out the window about 40+ years ago.

PacificStar48's photo
Sat 04/15/17 02:38 PM
Best Easter for all.

I will put flowers out at the cemetery early.

Pass a few dry socks and other items to some of the homeless in my area. It has been very wet cold winter so many are still suffering.

I am spending part of mine with my BFF's family after spending today preparing goodies for the buffet that I am sure will be awesome.

PacificStar48's photo
Sat 04/15/17 02:15 PM
Edited by PacificStar48 on Sat 04/15/17 02:25 PM
I am a big fan of pictures that show interest. Way easier to respond to someone if a picture shows something that you have in common or is interesting about them. Often way better than paragraphs or lists of boring personality profiles that subjective. It doesn't even have to be perfect photo journalism. I have chatted people up from what was displayed on their desk or from a logo on a T-shirt. You HAVE to get away from the hideous mug shots and tell a story.
If your profile is so boring you don't have a single interest the next profile that does is going to get the answer.
If your profile doesn't get you past hello and talking to you feels like pulling your teeth out of your head you can be sure a they will forget your name.

PacificStar48's photo
Sat 04/15/17 01:56 PM

You do not have to pay to receive mail. If some one matches with you they may or may not choose to contact you.

Your best bet at being contacted is writing a good profile with a variety of pictures and posting frequently in forums. Pretty much what you have on your profile will not work in this site except with scammers.

PacificStar48's photo
Sat 04/15/17 01:54 PM
Edited by PacificStar48 on Sat 04/15/17 01:58 PM
Double post

PacificStar48's photo
Sat 04/15/17 12:45 PM
Edited by PacificStar48 on Sat 04/15/17 12:48 PM

My first two on my list are
1, healthy and fit
2, good looking

Too Hard to find, so the rest on the list is pending .

This always tickled me when I see it. This is Mingleland folks; as in setting behind a computer somewhere. The bold and the beautiful might be playing on line between sets on the tennis court but not friggong likely.

PacificStar48's photo
Fri 04/14/17 09:11 PM
You have three good resources for help with pain control where you live.
1)Resources for Independent Living Center for a multitude of resources.
2) Easter Seals usually have or have a cooperative agreement for hydrotherapy that includes a knowledgeable PT that can make you a personal self therapy program on sliding scale ( probably free)
3) YWCA. Has sliding scale memberships for you (and kids) that often includes hydrotherapy, cushioned walking tracks, and other exercise options from beginer to aadvanced. I recommend chair yoga as a great stress reliever and consequently pain reliever.

While it is not a resource slightly elevating the head of your bed will often help your gerd as does NOT eating/drinking/smoking the last hour before bed. And consciously cutting up or chewing your food better so your stomach doesn't have to work overtime to digest your food.

Feel better soon.

PacificStar48's photo
Fri 04/14/17 08:09 PM
So very sorry for your suffering. I hope that your family of caregivers are truly skilled and kind and you recover fully.

I also send you comfort for the loss of your baby. It is something many Mother's endure and I hope you find a way to memorialize your Angel that softens your grief and celebrates that was good.

I believe in a generous God and that if you one day want a husband you will be blessed with a family.

Will keep you in prayer. And offer you friendship.

PacificStar48's photo
Fri 04/14/17 07:56 PM
Glad to report that the second child injured in this tragedy is doing well at recovering from his physical injuries.

PacificStar48's photo
Fri 04/14/17 07:54 PM
Very pretty. Hope everyone has a meaningful but also Very Hippity Hoppity Happy holiday too. flowerforyou

PacificStar48's photo
Fri 04/14/17 07:46 PM
List;
What would work vs what would not.
Easy tempo cooperative personality it works. If you are a nervous, aggressive, highly competitive personality take the race somewhere else.

Likes being retired and trying new hobbies, watching sports, getting in or on the water but it is just fine with me if you are a foodie and don't mind that I like computer puttering or "sleeping" in with my Santa when it's Rainey. If you spend more face time than I do in the mirror, have to spend time sweating it up on the tennis court or being a gym rat;or mad for a week because you got whipped on the golf course please find Barbie and have fun being Ken.

The kids are grown, flown, raising their own. Great if we visit works. If you, or the Ex, or drugs ect. mean your family is the never ending drama or your idea of saving the world is taking in strays until we drop in the mission field that won't work.

You like a multicultural circle of friends/family, are more about inclusive communities, and probably belonged to some kind of organization, maybe the military, for years. Likely You have seen enough of the world and checked enough of your biggies off your bucket list ( like I have) that you are not that hot to keep punching your passport or collecting accolades. What will not work is someone that is hugely into any doctrine; political or religious; or some subculture that is into some kind of heath nut restrictive diet, 420, or extream body art. No "oholics" of any kind.

It is fine if you have a place for live stock, and YOU want to keep it up, but the Queen of the house is me. I have a kitchen mutt and I don't do birds or cats in the house. I also like to share the kitchen and shop and hope for someone who likes fixing things or collecting. I like clean but regimented inspections and breaking starch went out the window 25 years ago.

PacificStar48's photo
Fri 04/14/17 06:22 PM
I have mixed feelings on lists.
I am at a point in my life I know pretty much what will and most certainly will not make a happy camper.

And before jumping to the conclusion that is all about me think how much easier/happier the person who is compatible is going to be dating, marrying, and living a quality life with someone who not only loves, but likes and also agrees with them more frequently than not.

I don't know about others but my idea of "the good life" is feeling accepted, and spending very little time in conflict or stress because the person I live with is constantly not on the same page.

PacificStar48's photo
Fri 04/14/17 02:14 PM
Used to be a Spring tradition for people, single and couples, to walk in the parks after church in their best Easter bonnets (hats).

I think it would be fun for Mingler's to post an Easter/Spring greeting/
Photo in a favorite hat.

PacificStar48's photo
Thu 04/13/17 11:28 PM
Keep ya'all in prayer.

Earthquakes are frequent here in North California and as damaged as the Orville Reservoir is I shake every time I feel the little rumbles.

PacificStar48's photo
Thu 04/13/17 10:53 PM
Coffee this morning, cherry Dr. Pepper with lunch/supper, tonight what I am pretty sure I will regret tomorrow, three fingets of JackBlack over ice.

PacificStar48's photo
Thu 04/13/17 10:45 PM
Homemade fresh peach vanilla with pecan sprinkles.

PacificStar48's photo
Thu 04/13/17 10:40 PM
Not Ever going to happen.

PacificStar48's photo
Thu 04/13/17 10:37 PM
Edited by PacificStar48 on Thu 04/13/17 10:39 PM
Cheerios, Frosted flakes, and grits; I am from the south what did ya'all expect? lol.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25