Community > Posts By > PacificStar48

PacificStar48's photo
Fri 03/31/17 09:37 AM
Edited by PacificStar48 on Fri 03/31/17 09:43 AM
Usually follow. If you have children their lives turn to hell because not only are you too wrecked to be the Mother they desperately need; often children learn what they live and repeat your misery in their and their children's lives.

PacificStar48's photo
Fri 03/31/17 09:37 AM
Run don't walk to the nearest Mental Health center and regularly see your primary health care doctor because you are assured to develope a long list of health issues; std's, kidney failure, cancer, hair loss, body live/bed bugs,and once these louallyw life's that are directly and indirectly in your life find out they can emotionally abuse you physical and financial abuse us

PacificStar48's photo
Fri 03/31/17 09:17 AM
That with all the nasty weather this last year includes the threat of being flooded away place is still standing and habitable; well maybe with a good spring cleaning. Lol

PacificStar48's photo
Thu 03/30/17 08:18 PM
Absolutely I make an effort to not only dress in a way that shows I respect my marital status but the way o deport myself. It is a matter of not only respect of him bit myself.

That said I never have dressed or behaved in such an overt stule that anyone would say it shouted available. I think any woman who has yo resort to that kind of hootchi style is seriously lacking on the art of being a woman.

And men that really get that swept up in that kind of woman deserve the misery they usually get.

PacificStar48's photo
Thu 03/30/17 01:20 PM

Does LOVE really exist

Yes

or should

Careful here comes the shoulds; put on your BD esfders on

it comes with PLEASURE

Yea sometimes sometimes not

and MONEY?
Again sometimes and sometimes not; with whinner's and those who want to blame their failure on others usually if there I'd money it melts away.

99% woman

Wow you have actually known 99% of the women? I'm aweed and that is not easy.

turn down dated

Sorry I admit I turn down "dated"; kind of sounds too much like spoiled meat

when guy

"Guy" is that a guy, a little guy, a good guy, or bad guy; generally I am looking for a man not just any guy

mention that he is not rich.

As others have mentioned talking money with casual acquaintances is really tacky and sends me running because I don't need someone obsessed about money; his or mine.

But that does not mean that they(guys) have no money.

Yea he may have money but clearly if he is worrying about it on a date he must be poor at managing his budget

Actually they do have money,

Then why you pleading poverty; or is deceat a "guy" well more specifically your thing?

it's just not a wealthy one.

Well that's the majority I know and I am betting you know. Probably just spouting classest rhetoric to cover the other inaccuracies

Only average on what I usually know.

Again vast experience I am sure.

But still, woman are often looking rich men

I'm not so the theroychas a flaw

because they believe in security

Hate to break it to you women have many reasons to seek a man besides security. Especially when Marriage rarely results in any great wealth or security for women.

time fall out when most rich are not honest in relationship.

And how many wealthy couples do you know to come to that conclusion? The ones I have known have been married decades and happily.

Plus, they teach the non rich

They do? Where? You learn what you choose.

to do the same because this rich want a on and off not LOVE.

And what rich person told you anything?

Is LOVE for real or just like a myth, risking in real life?

So jaded by negativity.

What do you think?

Clearly the op is a lot of bunk.
Is there any cheese served with th this whine?

PacificStar48's photo
Thu 03/30/17 01:20 PM

Does LOVE really exist

Yes

or should

Careful here comes the shoulds; put on your BD esfders on

it comes with PLEASURE

Yea sometimes sometimes not

and MONEY?
Again sometimes and sometimes not; with whinner's and those who want to blame their failure on others usually if there I'd money it melts away.

99% woman

Wow you have actually known 99% of the women? I'm aweed and that is not easy.

turn down dated

Sorry I admit I turn down "dated"; kind of sounds too much like spoiled meat

when guy

"Guy" is that a guy, a little guy, a good guy, or bad guy; generally I am looking for a man not just any guy

mention that he is not rich.

As others have mentioned talking money with casual acquaintances is really tacky and sends me running because I don't need someone obsessed about money; his or mine.

But that does not mean that they(guys) have no money.

Yea he may have money but clearly if he is worrying about it on a date he must be poor at managing his budget

Actually they do have money,

Then why you pleading poverty; or is deceat a "guy" well more specifically your thing?

it's just not a wealthy one.

Well that's the majority I know and I am betting you know. Probably just spouting classest rhetoric to cover the other inaccuracies

Only average on what I usually know.

Again vast experience I am sure.

But still, woman are often looking rich men

I'm not so the theroychas a flaw

because they believe in security

Hate to break it to you women have many reasons to seek a man besides security. Especially when Marriage rarely results in any great wealth or security for women.

time fall out when most rich are not honest in relationship.

And how many wealthy couples do you know to come to that conclusion? The ones I have known have been married decades and happily.

Plus, they teach the non rich

They do? Where? You learn what you choose.

to do the same because this rich want a on and off not LOVE.

And what rich person told you anything?

Is LOVE for real or just like a myth, risking in real life?

So jaded by negativity.

What do you think?

Clearly the op is a lot of bunk.
Is there any cheese served with th this whine?

PacificStar48's photo
Thu 03/30/17 09:28 AM
When both of the sons' graduated and I actually recovered enough to walk in the ceremony and see my special needs "twin" handed his brother his diploma because he was the younger but his name put him first probably the only time in the in the world outside the family.

PacificStar48's photo
Wed 03/29/17 11:02 PM

1. Compulsive lying.

Isn't magical thinking common with young children who often enjoy pretending they are fairy princesses, marvel comic hero's.

2. Emotional detachment

Don't children go through a normal emotional detachment; called weening and prepubescent rebellion especially from helicopter parents?

3. More interest in admiring the self than interacting with others

Children pretty much think they are the center of the universe and do parallel play off an on throughout development.

4. Reckless attitude

Children are reckless by nature or they would not put everything in their mouth, jump on the bed, drive to fast eating and texting.

5. Anger(at inability to control)

Two, twelve, or even twenty children have a certain number of tantrums in and out of the home.

6. Manipulation

You have never been a patent if you haven't had to out think the manipulations of a bright, creative, and independence seeking child.

7. Revolving door of friends

Children change friends almost as often as they change developmental stages since few developed at the same pace.

from http://www.cheatsheet.com/health-fitness/signs-someone-is-a-sociopath.html/8/

IN THIS QUICK RESPONSE/ANONYMOUS/MEDIA age,,, pay attention to the red flags, especially if there are several

I already showed this to my daughter,, middle and high school seem a place for kids to know what to look for too,,,,:thumbsup:

Big time Thumbs Down. Children do not have the capacity to evaluate the mental health of their peers to any significant degree and what is even worse is adults putting adult responsibilities on them.

Especially out of context without professional skills to diagnose a serious psychiatric condition.

This kind of knee jerk parenting is a major reason there is so many children being bullied with name calling, segregation, isolation, clique mentality, and other negative learned behaviors.

PacificStar48's photo
Wed 03/29/17 09:02 PM
Sorry double post

PacificStar48's photo
Wed 03/29/17 09:02 PM
Sorry double post

PacificStar48's photo
Wed 03/29/17 09:00 PM

Topic: sometimes life doesn't go like the way u plan

I didn't plan to be a widow... but schitt happenend sad2

I actually thought being married to a soldier that being widowed was a distinct possibility so I thought I had planned but it still was awful and a shock because it happened after we actually made it to civilian life.

PacificStar48's photo
Wed 03/29/17 09:00 PM

Topic: sometimes life doesn't go like the way u plan

I didn't plan to be a widow... but schitt happenend sad2

I actually thought being married to a soldier that being widowed was a distinct possibility so I thought I had planned but it still was awful and a shock because it happened after we actually made it to civilian life.

PacificStar48's photo
Wed 03/29/17 08:40 PM
Edited by PacificStar48 on Wed 03/29/17 08:46 PM
Relationships are not Do It Yourself projects where you take a real person and revamp the person into what you want.

If you don't like someone how they are then get out and go on to what you do want.

Clearly what you are describing is someone I would not consider but I see people do it all the time. But then I see people also pick their poison every day.

PacificStar48's photo
Wed 03/29/17 08:30 PM
Sounds like a fail all around.

He obviously is not ready to be fully sexually active with you but sounds like you have pushed the activity and he fails for not saying no. Doesn't matter the reason.

He may mistakenly think he is morally, emotionally or physically "safe" just "petting" with you but he's not; even if it is only the fact that you tell his personal business on the web. Not cool

PacificStar48's photo
Wed 03/29/17 08:06 PM

Why are men so eager to get in a girls pants

Well I would hope to heaven if he has asked me out he wants to eventually get in my pants. I sure don't need to make the effort I make to date someone to be a muse for someone who doesn't have enough minimal attraction that he doesn't consider that. I don't date to make friends or "train someone to date",or create jealousy in someone else. I sure don't date anyone to pretend they are straight. (If you are "Gay" own it.). But yes I date to have eventually a fully functioning relationship. If I am not attracted to him as a sexually being I am not going to rip him off by accepting dates.

Quote instead of getting to know her?

"Getting to know her" gets dicey
With the whole on line thing.

If women "do everything but" on line I don't really get why they are shocked when the response is overly aggressive.

I'm Certain my morals would not dream of having sex with some one no matter how intensely I was attracted but then it is very unlikely I would date anyone so desperate that they would either.

Quote And why do mean expect a girl to pay for herself

Again this is where the social rules are finally evening out to br ore equal.

I find it ridiculous that a man pays for everything. If you are old enough to be dating then you pay your own fees to be on line. You pay the phone calls uou make. And at least until you are certain you want to put yourself in his car you pay your own transportation to and from. And if you are bold/controlling/or desperate enough to make the first invitation then pit your big girl pants and pay up.

Quote. on a first date

Personally I do not consider the first meet and greet a date. This is if it is a first meeting after on line exchanges, a friend fix up, or a public encounter. As such I usually keep it extremely affordable if someone offers or I buy my own.

My feeling is on a date it is up to the person who made the date to pay. And to tip. I am not someone's Mother and I certainly don't have to correct his cheapskate behavior. I have a habit of making meet and greet's and the first few dates in places I am
Known for obvious reasons but if I later feel i must "make it right with Staff" for I'll mannered behavior
l do it privately. And I never date that kind again. I think maybe twice in my entire dating history that I ever actually walked out on a date without excusing myself first but even then if someone is so insufferable they still pay for the invitation they make.

"Quote" if t hey don't like her?

Ummm What does that have to do with it? Nobody makes me pay for something I didn't buy. A date is not a used car lot where you get three days to return a lemon and get your money back. A good reason to use a little restraint and know how you feel about them before you start throwing down big bucks for a budding social life with anyone.

Also and excellent reason not to go great distances to meet anyone if it is not just a sidebar to some other purpose.

PacificStar48's photo
Wed 03/29/17 03:35 PM
Edited by PacificStar48 on Wed 03/29/17 03:40 PM
Generally that is something you get used to as you age to one degree or another.

A times that has a lot to do with how well you plan. And how realistic your plans are.

And how the others you involve yourself with plan and respect your plan.

I will add that Mother Nature Aldo laughs at many of mankind's plans also. I think more than we want yo admidt is how often she gets quite just revenge.

PacificStar48's photo
Wed 03/29/17 03:22 PM
Edited by PacificStar48 on Wed 03/29/17 03:27 PM
Amazing how people come in and want to rewrite the format of a free site that has been around for years and clearly works for its members and advertisers.

PacificStar48's photo
Wed 03/29/17 03:22 PM
Not having that option has greatly improved the site.

Those who want casual sexual encounters have many sites where they can and do seek that.

But for those of us who want to keep the details of our intimate life private and don't want to be associated with the reputation of other than that kind of behavior appreciate how this site is.

PacificStar48's photo
Wed 03/29/17 03:08 PM

I dreamed I went to the Crocker Art Museum and met a distinguished gentleman who was playing the piano and just felt like he was an old friend and we chatted for the afternoon went sight seeing all over town over the next week and watched the sun come up down on the river where I smelled the coffee and woke up.tears

That's lovely. It would be wonderful if your dream was a foreshadowing

From your lips to God's ears. Thanks

PacificStar48's photo
Tue 03/28/17 08:29 PM

Giving birth :blush:

If I have this dream at my age I would die of fright in My sleep.laugh