Community > Posts By > PacificStar48

PacificStar48's photo
Wed 03/22/17 02:53 PM
I can see where it involves minor children wanting to assure their home is secure and as a provider your spouse doesn't trash you financially so you can not provide but when the kids are grown I don't see my home as their asset. They have their own home I have no claim on. And I prepared them with their separate assets and life skills so they were ready to do that at the end of their teens by working toward that from early in their lives. They had enough to comfortably furnish an apartment

PacificStar48's photo
Wed 03/22/17 01:21 PM
Your photo array is much better.

Now edit your text so you have full sentences starting with capitals and sperate paragraphs for who you are, what you like,and who you would like to date.

If English is not the only language you speak add a sentence in that language. This is an international site and you may connect. In. Multiple languages.

If you are wanting to attract men you probably want to mention interests (movies) they are likely to share interest in.

You mention cooking show a meal that you prepared.

Remember seeing is believing. A picture of you studying would be goof

definitely want to state your height.

Good luck

See you in the forums.

PacificStar48's photo
Tue 03/21/17 07:54 PM
This profile doesn't do you a lot of good.

The lead shot is confuseing are they the same person, twin, or even dressed alike sibling. Enlarge and crop the smiling one and add others showing interests wearing different tasteful outfits.

Sad because you look like a
Cute girl and at least going for a career I would focus on "young adult professional with traditional values".

Don't waste profile real estate preaching to trolls that you just delete and or ignore.

If you like travel show where you have travelled so it doesn't sound like pay for a bride.

Mention at least three specific hobbies, interests, or skills.
Example I collect (-----) for decorating my (-----). I am pretty good at (----) but some day I will (-----) . Trick is to give someone an opening for a question
advice, or compliment in a reply.

Good Luck. Welcome to Mingle land.

PacificStar48's photo
Tue 03/21/17 07:17 PM
Short answer no.
Whenever the court gets involved there is a price to pay.
Whenever the court gets involved you can bet your version of fair will go out the window.
Since I strongly doubt there I'd any prenup that enough money an hatred can't undo it seems to make the marriage about contracts not commitment.

PacificStar48's photo
Tue 03/21/17 05:59 PM

depend on the man wouldn't it?
certain cultures tend to want more submissive and docile women
that are dependent and play the helpless card

lot of American men also very much intimidated by a 'independent' woman
says more about his insecurities than anything else in my opinion

I believe that American men who are exposed to American woman in school and the workforce as ppeers who haveare strong often admire them.

But I also think American men who have pervasively been surrounded by submissive women by majority get full of themselves and get what I call "subordinate syndrome" where they see a strong woman ad a threat to the order to their world and try to dominate the by almost Amy means fair or foul.

I think the common practice of posting nude photos that are secretly taken to coworkers speaks to jpw threaten some are by equal pay for equal work.

PacificStar48's photo
Tue 03/21/17 02:47 PM
Oh sorry to hear the weather is being mean. We have cold rain and big wind
Here today to. Nice to see ya all. Hang on we will get to flowers and sunshine soon.flowerforyou

PacificStar48's photo
Mon 03/20/17 01:50 PM
Awe come on folks now is your chance to shine. Don't tell me there are only going to be lookers today. A new photo is a great way to be noticed.

PacificStar48's photo
Mon 03/20/17 08:39 AM
I wonder when the workers declare their earnings their of it would be wages or charitable contributions?

PacificStar48's photo
Mon 03/20/17 08:25 AM
Yes I can sign;
I am just ignoring you.

If I wanted your opinion,
I'd ask your wife.

Women have boobs because if you give a man two choices it confuses them.

We have child support laws because it is easier than getting blood out of a turnip

PacificStar48's photo
Mon 03/20/17 07:57 AM
Hoping all of Mingle Land enjoys the new season !
flowerforyou

For those who love flowers and Spring post away. Selfies with/without your favorite flowers would be nice.

PacificStar48's photo
Sun 03/19/17 09:05 PM
Since your child sounds like he is seriously handicapped by this social stunting I will not in the slightest way say this will turn around on it's own like some epiphany falling from the sky but is going yo take serious intervention which for both your sakes I hope you will pursue now.

I will keep you in prayer because I think this will be a long journey but one to be hopeful about.

I would avoid the my way or I am done but sometimes the most loving thing you can do is pack your kids bag and take them to a shelter or hospital.

PacificStar48's photo
Sun 03/19/17 08:55 PM
Sorry I am not going to read all the thread but I will say if you have an adult child who has so few life skills that he can not get out of bed, get at least some kind of job, can't be responsible enough to get there even if it is walking then as a parent you have to face facts that you have failed and either do your job or find someone who will.
Your

PacificStar48's photo
Sun 03/19/17 08:34 PM
I am wondering why a woman would want a man who didn't want sex. Sex at the appropriate time is not bad.

The people who show in initial contact that their comprehension of what you see as appropriate are pretty much in different time zones are doing you a favor. Just delete and move on.

PacificStar48's photo
Sun 03/19/17 08:12 PM
Edited by PacificStar48 on Sun 03/19/17 08:17 PM
Sorry double post

PacificStar48's photo
Sun 03/19/17 08:12 PM
Nothing wrong with travel if you enjoy it but I have done enough of it it is kind of "been there".

Sad to say that many of the hotels, tourist centers, and festivals are pretty similar. Often worn,:even dirty, lacking bathrooms and accessibility features that are remotely to code, and enough security.

And airlines even airports have somewhat the same grind. Maybe that is because. Many travelers are doing it ill prepared, over stressed,and dragging out of control and frightened children, the ill, the the medically fragile, and unwashed, Most lack even minimal ability to be considerate or use. culturally appropriate manners.

Gone are the local crafts replaced with imitation imported trash and stale prepackaged food and knowledge able hosts.

If you want to go to the great outdoors you better be able to negotiate not just the animals but the two legged criminal variety or heart breakingly the homeless.

PacificStar48's photo
Sun 03/19/17 06:56 PM

Well I did manage to activate a couple scammers. Still not impressed with this site.
[/quote)

Generally speaking being separated on this site means for "mail, dateing,relationship' purposes you are going to get very limited responses

You are welcome to participate
In the forums and will generally not be paid much attention otherwise.

Most experienced on lime dater's see the separated or very newly single again aspre trouble than it is worth from comments I have seen over the years.

PacificStar48's photo
Sun 03/19/17 06:56 PM

Well I did manage to activate a couple scammers. Still not impressed with this site.
[/quote)

Generally speaking being separated on this site means for "mail, dateing,relationship' purposes you are going to get very limited responses

You are welcome to participate
In the forums and will generally not be paid much attention otherwise.

Most experienced on lime dater's see the separated or very newly single again aspre trouble than it is worth from comments I have seen over the years.

PacificStar48's photo
Sun 03/19/17 03:32 PM
Lot of talent; be interesting how the "legend" gets remembered. The road has changed a lot over the years. I suspect the go to version may get some. revisions

PacificStar48's photo
Sun 03/19/17 01:20 PM
Sorry.
Trample it into the dirt.

Those lucky enough to have it treasurer it usually are able to be seen as deserving even of that love desserts the or I'd lost.

PacificStar48's photo
Sun 03/19/17 01:20 PM
Sorry.
Trample it into the dirt.

Those lucky enough to have it treasurer it usually are able to be seen as deserving even of that love desserts the or I'd lost.