Community > Posts By > PacificStar48

PacificStar48's photo
Mon 04/03/17 09:46 PM
All the pretty words in the world don't MEAN squat if the actions don't back it up.

Pay attention to the actions because that is the foundation of the soul.

One thing I learned really young is when a snake tells you they are a snake that is the one time they are telling you the truth.

And just because someone doesn't say I love you in the way you want to hear it if their actions do count your blessings

PacificStar48's photo
Mon 04/03/17 09:26 PM
Ugh I thought it said Let it all hang out. Guess wishful thinking.
Oh heck with it frustrated drool noway drinker:laughing:

PacificStar48's photo
Mon 04/03/17 09:06 PM
For a truly classicly pretty woman it is getting lost in a less than flattering aray of photos. Except the last one that is warm and charismatic.

A lot of the reason your photos fail is you are clearly afraid of the camera and the tense vibe comes through as unapproachable. You eyes are going one way, your chin tucked down adds pounds to your neck, and the flat twisted hair is hiding one of your best assets. You can stay with something modest,avoid any kind of cheezy bedroom hair I am not suggesting that. Watch whatever is in the background of any photo. Avoid background colors that will wash you out.
Play around with scarves or poster board you will know when you see it. There is a reason gold and red are classics of your culture because it has been making women there admired generations.

If you find make up colors that are compatible to your
Ethnicity you could ROCK IT. Your complextion is exquisite but gets lost in the garish pink that actually takes away from your lush lips and lashes. Try some of the trending olive colors, youthful peach and maybe browns because black will be too harsh.
The text in your profile seems to capture your essence. Stick with it
Close with an upbeat sign off.

Good Luck Welcome to Mingleland.

PacificStar48's photo
Mon 04/03/17 08:12 PM
Not into it but if CD is fun for you it is your bussiness and I suppose your profile is serving the purpose.

Your pictures are ok. Lighting could be better. Props are kind of theatrical.

I think your admirers are over selling the "feminine" discriptor because you have a definite masculine nose that contradicts the illusion. Probably a good looking man with the right hair ect. but that is a different point.

Your profile text is over selling the sexual and makes you sound one demensional person. Sad because there are accepting people in Mingleland that would allow you to be more than a comercial .

That does NOT mean you are home free in regards to letting your guard down one second when it comes to your personal safety on an international site.

Mingleland does not discriminate so if you get any "Hater's" report immediately and let the Mods handle it period.

Good Luck

PacificStar48's photo
Mon 04/03/17 07:15 PM
Referring to women as "Princesses" as a demeaning sexist slur reflects badly on any man who uses it and sounds like whining and that wasn't edited. Still no pass no play.

PacificStar48's photo
Mon 04/03/17 07:00 PM
Purina puppy has been tolerated by my dog better than several of the so called highly rated chows that put a real dent in my budget.

Putting the savings in a credit union means I credit worthy if a vet emergency happens.

And stacking two construction buckets under table skirts in my den means my online purchase is big enough for free home delivery and a cheaper per pound price. Win + win.

The SPCA is more than glad when I put Purina in new puppy baskets for their fund raisers. (Tip dollar store roasting bags make it a snap to do the small basics baskets. )

PacificStar48's photo
Mon 04/03/17 02:24 PM
OK I can't resist.
Men's profile meanings

40ish. Some hooker told him this skidding into retirement.

Adventurous The Ex wouldn't do kinky but he's still up for a try.

Athletic. If you can stand the smell of his back, knee, and wrist brace AND he can find his lucky socks. Probably you are going to have to work intil 75 to pay off his gambling debts.

Average looking. Like all the other guys down at the strip bar and he has man boobs bigger than his date.

Handsome Yea with $50k of implants, $30k of hair plugs, and a spray on tan he and Donald could be related.

Contagious smile. Yup his last girlfriend gave him an oral std.

Emotionally secure. Helicopter Mom kicked the bucket. Daughter comes over regularly so he doesn't spend holidays alone

Feminist You are paying for his invitations and he likes you to slap his behind

Free Spirit. Unemployed living on someone else's money.

Friendship First Still paying off the bills from who cares.

New Age Thinker. Failed public speaker wants you to live without a car, hot running water, and regularly does mushrooms PR whatever prozac he can lift

Passionate. Wants PDA's chronically, likes to cry to get his way.and prone to tantrums.

Solid built. You better have steel reinforced furniture.

Soul Mate. Religoous zealot and You better buy whatever he is selling chapter and verse or your family will never know where you disappear to.

I could add a few more but hey leave that up to the girls

PacificStar48's photo
Mon 04/03/17 12:49 PM
Edited by PacificStar48 on Mon 04/03/17 01:10 PM
First let me thank you for your service.

The picture is ok but I think I would replace it with a clearer lead shot and put this down in your array with others. Tell a story about yourself in picture s. .

The blue is a good color for you but you are going to have to think about background and lighting. Fair complected with light hair anything dark and dreary will age you and too bright will burn you out. Try outdoors in the morning or evening.

And you have to smile.

I read your text and I would delete a lot of it. I don't think you meant to but it suggest your other pictures might be graphic.

If they are because your disability required being uncovered to recuperate or you used a wheelchair or oxygen for awhile and those are not public photos or pictures are kind of sparse just add current accurate ones.

And you still have likes and dislikes so hopefully mention several likes that you spend time doing : especially ones that are date worthy I bet views and your in box will get some attention
Welcome to Mingleland.
See you in the forums

PacificStar48's photo
Mon 04/03/17 12:25 PM
My "Love-lite" was brought to me on Mother's day last by a scoundrel trying to sell/pass her off as a purebreed. _

Which not even weaned was criminal on several levels.

Already dehydrating I implored her to allow me to take us to the local super store where my friend and pet advocate backed up my claims that she was in dire straits.
No bigger than a coffee cup I wondered if the sizeable cost of essentials was going to empty more than my soft purse she was smuggled in. Puppies and pensions are not always compatible.

As we got the essentials for this orphan of course the "Cruella" disappeared and I became the foster until the county declared her abandoned and mine. Praise God.

But it was a long month of tube feeding and carrying the wee one around between the blessings. Lol

And try as I might to talk myself
out of letting her connect she is firmly embedded in my heart.

PacificStar48's photo
Mon 04/03/17 11:42 AM
My mom was a champion dog breeder so seen some awesome breed dogs but still have to say my favorite breed is often the mixed breed mutts.

They seem to take the best traits of whatever blood line is behind them and have a huge personality factor.

Always seem to have that one in a million love a ability too.

PacificStar48's photo
Mon 04/03/17 11:29 AM
I have mixed feelings about this. I think a select few work sites might accommodate a pet and it is preferable to leaving a recovering pet alone or in some of the other alternatives but think it would be the rare situation it would be best for the pet or fair to coworkers who probably don't love my dog the way I do. Or tolerate the "bodily function's" the way I do. Seems kind of taking advantage. What do you do clock out to make a pet pit stop.

PacificStar48's photo
Mon 04/03/17 10:35 AM
I am not known for mincing my words and my comments stand about the impression you are putting out there.

However I think it is fair to add that just a year or so after the death of a spouse Greif and the billion other feelings that are banging around in your head are often NOT your best brain work.

Take it from someone who has been there, done that, worn the T-shirt that you don't have to jump out of the skillet right into the fire to move on with your life. Take a step back,several steps back, and watch the waters for a while.

Dating has changed a lot in 20yrs but a lot of it is still the same. Give yourself time to get your act together. Socialize with friends,join a few groups, developed some hobbies and interests to write in your profile about.

That whole FWB bs will not fly if you aren't feeling desperate for a little comfort. Get your hugs from your kids; sure it is not the same thing but five years down the road your won't be dealing with a bad reputation, worse a STD (you don't even want to know the odds on that), or beating yourself up saying WTF was I thinking.

If your look took hours to pull together then it probably is forced and will look it and make you look hard. You are still very pretty and a nice sit down with a clean face and some one not hell bent to over sell you cosmetics could give you a current look that will help not only your one and done dating life but might give your career a boost.

Since you are currently eligible as what in helping professional circles as "Displaced Homemaker" RUN don't walk to your local community college and sign up for this GREAT personal develop ment and support program. More eligible singles your age attend
Community College than incoming HS now days. Make some friends; find a mentor.
And believe me the validation you will get from a lot of the "Oh Babe your Hot" crowd are scammers after your life insurance money or wolves hoping they can get the walking wounded widow to drop her panties and not check to close all their problems.

What very few people will admit are the men (and women) worth having do watch these sites BUT they don't jump when you snap your fingers.
They watch how you act, what you post, and how long you camp on line and when. They definately note if you are a good Mom or a party animals crowd or looking to blow money. You chase and they will evaporate into the fog. Run your mouth about how men are hot for you or whine how all are dogs and deadbeats you might as well delete and and sign up for the senior center.
Anyways as hokey as it might sound I Will keep you in prayer that good AAngel's surround you and you find friendships and wisdom here in Mingleland. Good luck.

PacificStar48's photo
Mon 04/03/17 08:20 AM
The pictures are attractive and modest so a wise move there. You are a lovely looking young woman.

It appears from the telltale bruises on the outer edges of your lower lip on one photo that you are experimenting with the popular trend of using vacume or cosmetics to plump your lip even more.

Since this practice can permenantly damage the very delicate tissue of the very pretty natural lips you have I caution strongly against it.

PacificStar48's photo
Sun 04/02/17 11:33 PM
Dolly Parton gets away with too much makeup and putting 6lbs of puppies in a five pound sack because she backs it up with humor, acting,mega singing talent, and self confidence.

I am deeply sorry for your personal loss. Not how I would have addressed it in your text.

Them posting 18 pictures that only tell the story on you that you like jewelry and clothes that looks like came from a closet a teen would hide from her Mother really sets you up as vulnerable and immature or a hustler hoping to sell even more
explicit.

PacificStar48's photo
Sun 04/02/17 10:33 PM
Pics are poor and suggest poor hygiene.

Text is a real turn off. Name calling and vaguely vulgar attempt at humor is a fail.

45 yr old bragging about travel with no evidence of employment; fail.

PacificStar48's photo
Sun 04/02/17 06:14 PM
Edited by PacificStar48 on Sun 04/02/17 06:42 PM
Being a single parent is tough
I always tried to line it up that I was/am a person/parent/single. Granted my kids are grown now but I had to negotiate a lot of it on my own.
That meant planning and working toward goals over time and bartering for many of the things we needed.
Just as kids need friends to be healthy and happy it didn't take long to figure out that the married sfriends that deserted the ship like rats would have to be selectively replaced with Single friends of similar values. Contrary to do popular media there are plenty of good responsible parents out there that have interests like you
Female an Male

It took about two shakes to f
igure out there a lot of singles that were a disaster and there wasn't going to be any compartmentalizing a "wild life".
Yea you can and benefits from dating away from your area but in today's world;especially with media everywhere you want to factor living with whatever reputation you earn and keep it on the "better" side. That may sound like old lady prissy morality that is just raining on your parade but there will be times when you are so glad you weren't caught with your proverbial pants down because it is worth it. Maybevthat is someone vouching for you on the job,with a landlord, and yea that future person Worth having and having you. Remember your kids learn what you live.
And you live repeatedly makeing bad choices the forgiveness will run out.

PacificStar48's photo
Sun 04/02/17 03:18 PM
Edited by PacificStar48 on Sun 04/02/17 03:31 PM
I think widows sometimes
have a different mindset than those who are divorced or never experienced the love of someone to death.

Sadly there is stigma, myth's, and outright jealousy.

Money always rears it's ugly head.

I often avoid the concept of star ting over but moving forward together. Not in the same mold; I don't think anyone wants cookie cluttered into someone else's shoes

But I often ask people "Do they have the capacity to love more than one child for their independent unique self ? If they say yes I then ask them "If I cut your arm off would you hate The one that is left?" Usually they say "no" and then I ask than why can't I take someone's hand hang on to my life."

PacificStar48's photo
Sun 04/02/17 02:58 PM

Yesterday I fixed my broken brake line on my truck.

I removed my old brake line and went to multiple parts stores looking for a replacement. Nobody had that exact line in stock.
I looked at all the different components I needed to construct a new line.
I considered all the work that would be needed to create that line exactly as I needed it.
I went to a local salvage yard and found the exact match but it was used. I bought it.
It fit perfectly and my truck was fixed quickly and easily.

It resonated with me that the same process can apply to dating.

Trying to create a perfect match by looking to combine parts is a lot of work. The trial and error factor is large. To create a 'new lover' is complicated and difficult. Too much bending, cutting and splicing.

Instead of finding all the components, rearranging and bending them to what we want, find someone that just fits with little or no modification. They fit right and last a lot longer.

This concept has always gotten my vote
Trying to bend someone into something they are not is usually going to end up them eventually reverting to type making everyone unhappy.

PacificStar48's photo
Sun 04/02/17 02:58 PM

Yesterday I fixed my broken brake line on my truck.

I removed my old brake line and went to multiple parts stores looking for a replacement. Nobody had that exact line in stock.
I looked at all the different components I needed to construct a new line.
I considered all the work that would be needed to create that line exactly as I needed it.
I went to a local salvage yard and found the exact match but it was used. I bought it.
It fit perfectly and my truck was fixed quickly and easily.

It resonated with me that the same process can apply to dating.

Trying to create a perfect match by looking to combine parts is a lot of work. The trial and error factor is large. To create a 'new lover' is complicated and difficult. Too much bending, cutting and splicing.

Instead of finding all the components, rearranging and bending them to what we want, find someone that just fits with little or no modification. They fit right and last a lot longer.

This concept has always gotten my vote
Trying to bend someone into something they are not is usually going to end up them eventually reverting to type making everyone unhappy.

PacificStar48's photo
Sun 04/02/17 02:46 PM

does love still exist huh? because most guys have abuse opportunity and trust by always breaking the heart of a lady.
[/quot

This sounds like a gross overgeneralization from most likely limited experience.

Just as many guys get their hearts broken .

Betrayal, selfishness, and exploration hurt both genders.

Luckily society moves on because more successful relationships exist than failures. ,