Community > Posts By > netuserlla

netuserlla's photo
Fri 07/01/11 04:19 PM
Lol I dont get my info from conspiracy people. But I do know facts, facts of science, facts of math. . ect. And you know what it adds up to? I do. btw its impossible for 2 planes to take down the towers.. If you think its possible. . than that just puts you into the 85% of the American gullible group. Thats where they want us lol. The very building designers themselves said that they designed the buildings to take MULTIPLE plane hits, and they would not have crumbled all the way to the ground. . . I have more proof if you wanna mail me. Hit me up.

netuserlla's photo
Fri 07/01/11 04:05 PM
Just hang in there. We all know that patience is a virtue.

netuserlla's photo
Wed 02/17/10 06:04 PM

Ummm....ANYTHING is better than IE laugh

Opera / Firefox / Chrome

I agree.. xD

netuserlla's photo
Wed 02/17/10 05:15 PM
One of the best that I found to clean up windows Is Gentoos Kav rescue.
It will rid your system from virus and rootkits. You just DL the file , burn to disk , and boot your computer from it. It boots a basic linux OS that runs outside of windows, and scans you complete hard drive so it can remove everything. Works great, and is quicker than reinstalling your windows OS. But if you really dont wanna have to worry about viruses, and dont wanna play with all the little boggy programs that windows has to offer, then run one of the many flavors of Linux.

netuserlla's photo
Fri 09/18/09 08:01 PM
lol:)

netuserlla's photo
Fri 09/18/09 07:58 PM
the original greats that i loved are gone.
many greats are now growing ,but, firefox plugins rule.

netuserlla's photo
Fri 09/18/09 07:49 PM
There is however another form of semi virtual ram,that plays like ram:)
There is a program for winXP that boosts your ram. It will part out a piece of your hard drive, usb thumb drive, ext hard drive and use it like ram.:wink:

netuserlla's photo
Fri 09/18/09 07:00 PM

my personal thinking here is

if a person puts forth a coherent crafted argument for something I'll take it semi serious and at least listen

but if a person lacks the rudimentary basic education to correctly spell the very concepts he is discussing or to put together a cohesive coherent sentence then they probably lack the basic education to understand the mechanics of the politics that they are railing against in which case I don't really listen or grant much credibility to it

As we know, politics education, spelling, grammer, or other points of intrest does not determine intellect. But we all know that arrogance is ignorance.

netuserlla's photo
Fri 09/18/09 06:53 PM

enough is enough already......
I am a white male American. Because of this fact, and if I was to say that I am anti-Obama, they automatically call me a racesist. Humm. Me not being a racesist, that really bothers me. I think that the people that screams raceisum all the time are the people that are racesist. Humm, Have you noticed that when in a debate or conversation, when the racesist party is losing, what do they scream? RACESIST! Sorry folks not trying to offend anyone. I'll invite anyone to read my blogs, that will definitively show my position on this subject. Ok sorry, short and sweet..... There's only one race, the human race:)

I would wonder more about your chioce of words.

(if i say I am anti-Obama)

not sure, but curious why you would say it in that way. I voted for Obama, I didn't tell people I was Anti-McCain/palin..

When you say: Me not being a racisist, that really bothers me. I hope you realize you just said 'it bothers you that you are not a racist'. :smile:

I will agree there is only one race, the human race. I have a feeling that you might have been in a hurry when you replied. flowerforyou

LoL. I'm sorry now that I look at it. And yes I was In a hurry, My time is limited and hecktic at times:)Thank you for bringing that out, my mistake could have been mistook:)

netuserlla's photo
Fri 09/18/09 06:43 PM
sorry i get into it sometimes.Lol on the tin hat thing:)But more people need to wake up and realize the real Raw deal. Watch what happens next.

netuserlla's photo
Fri 09/18/09 07:53 AM
enough is enough already......
I am a white male American. Because of this fact, and if I was to say that I am anti-Obama, they automatically call me a racesist. Humm. Me not being a racesist, that really bothers me. I think that the people that screams raceisum all the time are the people that are racesist. Humm, Have you noticed that when in a debate or conversation, when the racesist party is losing, what do they scream? RACESIST! Sorry folks not trying to offend anyone. I'll invite anyone to read my blogs, that will definitively show my position on this subject. Ok sorry, short and sweet..... There's only one race, the human race:)

netuserlla's photo
Fri 09/18/09 07:33 AM

netuserlla's photo
Fri 09/18/09 07:30 AM

netuserlla's photo
Fri 09/18/09 07:18 AM
O and this is not including the HUGE history making march on Washington. Again this is HUGE! And again only one media source covered this historical moment. 75,000 PEOPLE! The whole repub/dem thing is just really a thing of the past. It just helps cover THEM up while causing a distraction to us.

netuserlla's photo
Fri 09/18/09 07:11 AM
I know this, The MMS (main stream media), opposes any one or any thing that goes against what they are trying to brainwash you to believe. Now almost all of the MMS Is owned by 'Big Daddy'; so now they know that they can do whatever they want and cover it up very easily. You know, it's very funny that only 1 televised media source uncovered the ACORN scandal. Huuummmmm:) Kind of makes ones thinking gears start turning:)

netuserlla's photo
Fri 09/18/09 06:49 AM
I think that they think that they need troops here to help the local enforcement for the upcoming protests that the American citizens are forming. Because frankly, we are getting tired of the government take over. The government are already building camps to house us in. They know whats coming, so they're getting prepared.

netuserlla's photo
Sun 08/23/09 07:12 AM
A very interesting topic :)

netuserlla's photo
Wed 12/12/07 02:57 PM
For all of the P2P fans out there, Utorrent is the rule of the roust. It is the most awesome, in that it is highly configurable, and connects to any network, Fast connections, and port forward capable. No spyware like limewire, no system overhead, and runs on cross platforms like windows and Linux.
Utorrent = A ++

Written for the windows desktop, Easily runs in Linux using Wine.

netuserlla's photo
Wed 12/12/07 02:43 PM
First off you might just have to take over the computer as Admin.(root), then you should be able to gain access to anything in the computer.

You might have to login as Administrator (root) from the welcome screen to gain access to the files or folders in question. If someone or some thing has taking over even that point, then a live Linux disk can allow you transfer of the files to somewhere else.

netuserlla's photo
Wed 12/12/07 02:33 PM
If you use Mozilla fire fox then you can set your browser to delete the cookies that you don't want when you close the browser.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20