Community > Posts By > josie68

josie68's photo
Wed 08/01/12 03:08 AM
Not sure if serious and relationship should be in the same sentence..

Fun is the key to making it through the tough times. Being able to laugh at each other and life makes it wy easier.

josie68's photo
Wed 08/01/12 01:32 AM
Fruit Loops whoa

josie68's photo
Wed 08/01/12 01:31 AM
Never believe anyone until you know them.

josie68's photo
Wed 08/01/12 01:24 AM
Nope, no promotion is worth that much.

josie68's photo
Tue 07/31/12 01:56 AM

Happy Birthday, sexy husband :-)

Did you want to sharetongue2

I'd share the cake :-)
But I won't help blow out
all that candlepower!

it would probably burn the house down...AGAIN

josie68's photo
Sun 07/29/12 11:59 PM

your route will probably take you too far north of san antonio, so i can't be of much help. if you go by las vegas, try to schedule your arrival at night. the city looks cool all lit up. the hoover dam is awesome too. sorry i can't really help. have a wonderful trip. godspeed, bulldog

So far we have no idea which way to head, i am either going up so I can go through south Dakota, or Down so I can go to texas, or maybe across, but that sounds a little to normal and to many cars.:wink:

josie68's photo
Sun 07/29/12 10:23 PM

Happy Birthday, sexy husband :-)

Did you want to sharetongue2

josie68's photo
Sun 07/29/12 10:21 PM
Edited by josie68 on Sun 07/29/12 10:22 PM

So, quite a few people say they CAN work, but how many have actually tried one?

I have, and it's hard, but what relationship isn't. If you find someone who is just right for you, I would rather be apart for awhile, then be close to someone who is a pain in the butt.:wink:

josie68's photo
Sun 07/29/12 10:12 PM
Just want to wish my drool drool sexy husband drool drool a Happy Birthday...

:heart: :heart: :heart: Love you heaps:heart: :heart: :heart:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, he doesn't wan't to remember he's 50 today noway

josie68's photo
Sun 07/29/12 10:07 PM

Before I direct you anywhere near me,
which side of the road are you
used to driving on? :-)

noway We drive on the proper side of the road.. The LEFT HAND SIDE AND OUR STEERING WHEEL IS ON THE RIGHT.

But it's ok, Dwayne is driving and he can drive on the wrong side of the road.tongue2

josie68's photo
Sat 07/28/12 08:21 AM
Hey everyone, we are gong on a road trip from California to Nebraska, has anyone got any interesting ideas about what to look at with 3 teenagers.. Not just typical tourist things.
They love history and meeting people.
Anyway if you have any ideas I would love to hear them

josie68's photo
Sat 07/28/12 08:18 AM
Grand Island Nebraska, so cool.

josie68's photo
Fri 07/27/12 02:54 AM
I think that the regional differences would be more where you grew up, I grew up in the bush, so to me anyone who grew up in the city seems very different.

They seem to be in more of a hurry, and a little more impatient.

Here if I want a new car that isnt on the car lot. it can take up to 5 months to get it delivered, if I want a new piece of furniture it can take 3 months,

Thats the main differences I have noticed.

But most bush people I meet no matter how far away from me, seem the same.

josie68's photo
Fri 07/27/12 02:46 AM
Would I have to pay what
Just thinking you could probably turn it into a business as long as there was more than one women lefttongue2

josie68's photo
Fri 07/27/12 02:41 AM
Edited by josie68 on Fri 07/27/12 02:42 AM
Yep, too approachable at times, but I smile and talk a lot when I get nervous and people seem to think that I am happy to talk to themnoway

josie68's photo
Fri 07/27/12 02:39 AM
I think probably the freedom of my life. Until I visited other countries, I didn't realise how relaxed our lifestyle is, how little we really have to work to make our lives comfortable and how much we are given for nothingnoway

josie68's photo
Thu 07/26/12 04:19 AM
Nope, but welcome to Mingle. I lived on a farm outside of Dubbo most of my life, you should enjoy it there.
Have fun

josie68's photo
Thu 07/26/12 04:15 AM
Yep I am always the same, I don't care what people think, I don;t mind if your opinion is different to mine, I may argue but I will still respect what you think and expect you to be the same with me.

I am who I am.

josie68's photo
Wed 07/25/12 05:13 AM
LASSIE

josie68's photo
Wed 07/25/12 05:12 AM
Really love is being able to relax and be yourself. if you had to keep changing what you did, where you worked and how you acted around other people, your life was not that happy and content. Really you where trying to keep her happy, but what about you. Find someone who can appreciate the wonderful person you are. It will hurt for a while, but acceptance and just being able to relax and be yourself is a great gift.