Community > Posts By > josie68

josie68's photo
Tue 08/21/12 02:02 AM

I disagree with everything you wrote about how a christian woman should be Funches. But I am not taking this further because this is the wrong forum to debate this issue. And no I do NOT want to debate it with you at all, not now, not ever. offtopic

no problem...according to the gospel of Paul you as a woman are not allowed to debate it

that's what I was referring to in the post about not having to worry about a woman passionate about their religion trying to convert you ..they can not preach

She has free will. She can debate what she wants. That's pretty silly to think she's not allowed to do so.

Just another reminder to myself as to why I am not a religious person.

I was always told that your husband will learn by watching you walk the walk. So to just stay humble and kep loving him.noway noway
Worthless advice I'm sorry. Its just a way of making you feel trapped.

josie68's photo
Tue 08/21/12 02:00 AM
For me .. No I wouldn't. I have a fairly strong faith, but I will not go to church.
If I married someone who did and he was the head of the family then I would be expected to go with him, and even if he said I didn't have to everybody would be praying that I would go as they would think that there was something wrong with me.
Also i wouldnt want my children going without they wanted to , slready ben there done that.

So no definately not

josie68's photo
Tue 08/21/12 01:55 AM

I disagree with everything you wrote about how a christian woman should be Funches. But I am not taking this further because this is the wrong forum to debate this issue. And no I do NOT want to debate it with you at all, not now, not ever. offtopic

no problem...according to the gospel of Paul you as a woman are not allowed to debate it

that's what I was referring to in the post about not having to worry about a woman passionate about their religion trying to convert you ..they can not preach

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Sorry ladywind, but Funches always amuses me how he can turn everything around and it is actually exactly as the bible say's.

josie68's photo
Tue 08/21/12 01:14 AM
Edited by josie68 on Tue 08/21/12 01:16 AM

I've been guilty all my like of calling people 'hon, honey, sweetie' and such. I doesn't bother me...but stupid nick-names drive me crazy. I hate it when people shorten my name to Vi ! Viv, I can live with..but not the other..to me, that person is just too lazy to use my full name.

Do Not come to Australia, we rarely call anyone by their name.
If anyone uses my name then I know I am in trouble. When you name your child you work through the knick names they will get before you decide to use the name, I dont even call my children by their names:smile:

Men you call mate or whats up bloke, hey Darlin, or what ya upto stranger, or you just use their knick names, I really dont know many peoples real names.

I hate being called dear, its like an insult when someone says it here. A husband or wife use it as a joke as in Yes dear, because they are doing something stupid.

Now my hubby is American and he calls me dearnoway and although I know he is saying it in a nice way it still makes me shivernoway Yuck.

But most of us are called Love, darlin, sweety , gorgeous. By friends and strangers alike, I would be insulted if peole started using my name, it would be like they didn't like me or didnt want to bother with me.

So first names here are very rarely used from the time you are a baby.

The only person who calls me by my first name is my husband. And thats not because I like it, he just thinks it's normal cause he's not from herenoway

josie68's photo
Tue 08/21/12 01:03 AM
If it's no good, you are in BIG trouble..
I don't think it's the main thing, but it's just another way to express how you feel about each other and enjoy each other

josie68's photo
Sun 08/19/12 01:35 PM
I'm not real what what now i know how Pinocio felt

josie68's photo
Sun 08/19/12 01:32 PM

You are silly....my thongitard doesn't have pant legs.

:)

rofl
Then I hope you have something big enough for them to hang off when they run up your legstongue2

josie68's photo
Sun 08/19/12 06:07 AM

If I was gonna move to Oz for a job....I sure as hell wouldn't go for mining.

I would go to work the koala ranches. I can see it now....

Putting on my boots and thongitard....riding a kangaroo to round up maverick koalas.....herding them into a pen for milking...then sitting by the campfire on the open range and soothing the koala herd to sleep with my kazoo playing "Like a Virgin".

My biggest fear would be a stampede.

I can just imagine a stampede of koala's heading up your pant leg.

josie68's photo
Sun 08/19/12 05:59 AM

LW...the only connection you have to Australia is your entire whanau have moved here...think about that.

Unsure...Australian jobs = Australian $. Last time i looked it was on a par with your own, so N.Z $ doesn't even feature into the equation. The only thing kiwi chicks won't do, is take shite (most of us anyway)...y'all must've dished it out for them to react the way that you said they did. ;-)

There was no y'all....I was the only American there with my Kiwi boyfriend. The men loved me and women hated me, what can I say? I was warned they don't like American women taken their men....my guy actually warned me about that. It doesn't matter now any ways...he is a kiwi and I am back in the states living our own lives.

You were warned???...ppssshtt.

I'm a kiwi woman and i don't hate you...heck...i don't even know you. I don't know what you did that upset the kiwi chicks (the very few that you probably know anyway)...but i find it laughable that it was something as ridiculous as simply being with a kiwi bloke...truly i do.

The job opportunities are much better in Australia than New Zealand. and more Kiwis are making the move across the ditch because of it....fact.

that's weird, i have never known any Aussie or Kiwi women to get upset with women from other countries, we are pretty laid back with everyone, we pretty much laugh at everyone and make fun of everyone, pick on you or put you down, but that's just part of being friendly.

I have never had a problem with a Kiwi women but then I have never tried to steal her man, or cross the lines of friendship. That would be realy wrong.

josie68's photo
Sun 08/19/12 05:53 AM

Due to popular demand, I am not moving to NZ or Australia.

You ladies can breathe easy again. You talked me successfully out of it. Well done.

Erm... What if I travel there and don't work, and don't beg, and am not a burden on the system of the local country, but just live there, literally? How does that work?

Also, most women who voice that they can't stand my sense of humour are from down there. Maybe other women equally can't stand it, but they don't voice it. Then again, there are a few who always express how much they like my jokes.

It's feast or famine, it's a polarized world, when you look at it through the prism of my sense of humour.

tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears

josie68's photo
Fri 08/17/12 07:17 PM
Hmmmmm probably neither,

Once upon a time I walked and talked, now, i just live.

josie68's photo
Fri 08/17/12 07:15 PM
yep, but normally they end it and are still nasty. noway

josie68's photo
Fri 08/17/12 07:14 PM

Apparently, I snore.....but, my woman rolls me onto my side and I stop breathing...problem solved.

Apparently, I talk in my sleep....alot....that one just creeps me out...cause no one has ever told me what I said ...just that I talk...alot.

Apparently, I fart. Sorry....ain't a damned thing I can do about it...If I was awake, I would have the common courtesy to blame the dog.

I wake myself up too early with a raging hard on that could jack up my car...anyone in the same bed just better expect it.

Are you sure your not related to my man noway

josie68's photo
Thu 08/16/12 05:57 PM
I like them.
I only have one and thats on my butttongue2

josie68's photo
Thu 08/16/12 05:51 PM

I don't know why, soap is tasty and cleanses the tongue and tonsils.

yep and makes you blow bubbles when you speak. Mum used to scrape it on our teeth if we swore, Yuck.

josie68's photo
Thu 08/16/12 05:48 PM

You should hear the whining here in California! Lately our weather has been very much like Florida, VERY HOT, OPPRESSIVELY HUMID! Some of the worst days are partially cloudy and 100+ degrees Fahrenheit. BUT OH NO! "I thought it was supposed to be milder in California especially at the beaches!"

Well, some facts people are not aware of evidently, Southern California is mostly desert! Deserts are hot. While it is 80 degrees at the beach it is over 100 degrees within a half hour drive inland! And Palm Springs during the summer is over 110 every day!

I have been in Death Valley CA when it was 120 degrees and that night it got below 30 degrees. THAT IS THE DESERT!

People act like such WIMPS! Grab a damn bottle of water and find some shade or hang out in Walmart where they have AC for the masses!

:wink: Sounds like home, although I do have to say that if it drops anywhere below about 75 in winter, we start whinging and pull out our jumpers trying to warm upnoway

josie68's photo
Thu 08/16/12 04:59 PM

It is? So it doesn't like calculate your mutual interests and location or anything? If I click a guy as a yes and they do the same it's a mutual match then? I'm confused how it works.

yep thats pretty much how I figured it worked. when I first came on here, my children sat and clicked all the mutual matches that they liked. my 14 year old daughter clicked all the men with muscles, and my 15 year old son clicked all the men that looked like they would let him do what he likednoway . Then they had to click as well.

josie68's photo
Thu 08/16/12 04:56 PM
Don't worry about the wankers, there are heaps of great blokes out there.
I have 6 kids and was a single mum, it is heaps better to just wait for the ones who are happy to love you and your kids.

josie68's photo
Thu 08/16/12 03:09 PM

Geeze I haven't had the chance to travel out of the country yet, but I'm embarrassed people are out their smearing our reputation, laugh I think French people are the rudest, not French Canadians regular French people. Why come here here if it is so drab and pitiful. Get the freak outta here then.

:laughing: I know, I hate it when people come over here and whinge, if you are going someone enjoy the differences, otherwise stay home.

In australia where I live its hot and dry , or hot and wet, but everyone knows that before they get here. so why whinge, honestly.
I thought they came to see the differences.noway

josie68's photo
Thu 08/16/12 03:06 PM
Hmmm I thought it was just when you clicked on someone and then they did the same. to say that you both liked each other