Community > Posts By > josie68

josie68's photo
Tue 07/02/13 03:56 AM
I dont think that anyone can really be 100 percent honest all the time, there will always be times that you twist things a little so that you dont hurt peoles feelings.

josie68's photo
Sat 06/22/13 06:55 PM

My topic was about how video games do not make children more violent in real life.

Well it defrinately makes my children more violent!!!!!!pitchfork

They fight over whose game it is, whose turn it is, who is the best, until Mummy Dearest goes in, turns the stupid thing off, kicks them outside and tells them not to come back in until they can play together happily. slaphead

So then they can go outside and play their non violent football, wrestling, shooting tackling and whatever other lovely gentle non violent games that boys play that leaves them cut and bruised.noway

josie68's photo
Sat 06/22/13 06:48 PM
I don't think I would have really changed anything.:wink:

josie68's photo
Sat 06/22/13 06:46 PM

I guess Im going to have to be a pioneer in breaking through the vast open void 'friend wasteland' lol.

why so u want all the drama? why do u want someone who has already burned you once (or is playing drama games to keep your interest)? Why do you want someone who less than enthusiastic?

if it's because of the challenge? you are enableing her game playing

I agree w/ jeanne find a mature adult who is really into u

Yep let her know what a great friend she is and tellher how hard it is to find a woman who will treat you nice and love you for you, the nice bloke that you are.

josie68's photo
Sat 06/22/13 06:44 PM
Hmmmm just dont expect anyone to be anything, then you wont ever be dissapointed. So enjoy whatever while you have it, if it last great, if not move on.. Sorry no great words of wisdom herehappy

josie68's photo
Sat 06/22/13 06:41 PM
laugh laugh Yep, I'm not sure why after people date they forget everything about a person that was nice and only whinge and complain about the bad..probably would pay to look in the mirror first.

josie68's photo
Sat 06/22/13 06:37 PM
Be Careful.

If it weas me and I had said that you where a great friend thats exactly what I would mean, I would feel really bad if someone who was my friend tried to hit on me.
I would probably laugh it off and act like i thought it was a joke . But it would make me uncomfortable..

josie68's photo
Sat 06/22/13 06:30 PM
Gotta agree here,

Even from a young age children need to be responsible. it's no good bringing up a house full of children who think that they deserve everything.
Yep they deserve to be loved and looked after, but not babied for ever. helping is very different to looking after a grown child who can't be bothered getting off their own bums and helping themselves.

josie68's photo
Fri 06/21/13 03:49 AM
I think every situation is different.

My home electricity phone and everything else is included in my job.
I have 6 children and my 18 year old contributes to the groceries each week, he wasnt asked for it, he just gives it to me.
However, he earns a good wage, is saving and has no expenses.
but he is very responsible and often pays for things for his brothers or sisters, just because he didnt like going without things when he was younger, so tries to make things easier on everyone around him.:smile:

josie68's photo
Fri 06/21/13 03:35 AM
I havent noticed it, but it doesnt hurt for you to talk to anyone who you are interested in. :smile:

josie68's photo
Fri 06/21/13 03:32 AM
Yep, what you see is what you get.

josie68's photo
Fri 06/21/13 03:29 AM
Yep, but it's like anywhere, there will be genuine people and people who are not genuine. Love is always a chance, but if you don't try then you know for sure that you wont find anyone.

josie68's photo
Fri 06/21/13 03:27 AM
love love love Yep, I fell in love with my man partly because of his posts.

josie68's photo
Fri 06/21/13 03:23 AM
Just Because :wink:

josie68's photo
Mon 06/17/13 04:39 PM
:wink: They're not supposed to, and yep it would be considered a sin.

josie68's photo
Mon 06/17/13 03:28 PM
Hmmm and after all that, I dont think you can have to many kids, as long as you realise that there is no such thing as you anymore and you can afford to keep them fed and housed.

josie68's photo
Mon 06/17/13 03:27 PM

I don't think there is if one actually has the Time and resources to invest in them and teach them to invest in each other,,,

Most anyone can make a baby. But, In my humble opinion, Based on what I've seen in this world, Most don't have the time or the inclination to make the time. A lot of people get together and make a baby. But, They still are focused on themselves and what they want. They don't seem to understand that it isn't about "me" anymore. It's about "us" and what it takes to keep the family together and do right by the child. A child that didn't ask to be here to start with.

A lot of people now need kids about as much as a hog needs a side saddle. Most of the people I come across now pretty much let their kids raise themselves. Most now are either raised by TV or some video game. Just as long as they are not bothering mom or dad.

When I was a kid growing up, I went where my parents went. I was raised by a mother and a father that are still married to this day. Most kids now are usually raised by their mothers. I don't mean to say anything ugly about single mothers. I'm sure a lot of them did and are still doing the best they can.

A great majority of kids now are raised with dad away from home. Some see dad little to not at all. I'm a firm believer that it takes two parents to raise a child right. I do believe that's why we see so many messed up kids now. Either mom is doing it all by herself, OR, Neither parent gives a da.mn either way. I see a LOT of don't give a da.mn. More of that than anything.

I'm gonna stop. I could fill this page with the bad crap I've seen while in law enforcement. Some of the things I've seen I still dream about to this day. Some things stay with you forever.

as a single mom, I totally agree, I would have never INTENTIONALLY brought my children into this situation , was married to both of their fathers,,,,

that is why I say,, if people have the TIME and RESOURCES,,,,resources which include emotional and intellectual ability to actually GUIDE and RAISE and TEACH and SET PROPER EXAMPLES,,,,,

I think alot of people have kids for their personal desires without thinking very long about what the child deserves besides 'love',,,,,their desire to have someone love them unconditionally or their desire to have personal slaves, or their desire to have someone they can love,,,,,,

without thinking whether they are equipped with other necessary resources besides 'love',,,,like patience, authority, selflessness, etc,,,,,

,,yeah, you made good points, I can only imagine some things you saw,,,shame children are growing up that way,,,,and probably most of them started out with good intentions,,,but just not the ability or desire to consider long term realities for the child,,,,

I have to agree to a point.

I am a single mum as well, I have brought up 6 kids and am still bringing up 3. Not on my own by choice, just by making bad choices.

BUT I have 6 fantastic children, they are responsible, polite happy kids and adults. My eldest daughter is happily married with a child, no wierd not being able to commit or surrering from any horrid things from being brought up by me.:wink:
My son is 22 he's deaf, he has a great job a fiancee, also well adjusted and a happy kid.
My other son works with me and is like my personal body guard. But he is still a great kid, just hats his Dad ( sadly) but loves everyone else, thats still something he has to work through.

But anyway, the point is that anyone who is committed can bring up their children, we may have struggled financially at times as my ex didnt help, but we always had fun and lots of time together.

Plus they all think I'm the best Mum ever. so what more could you ask for.laugh

josie68's photo
Mon 06/17/13 02:47 PM
Hmmmmm probably lust at first sight, but I dont know about love.
How can you know if you love someone if you havent gotten to know the person inside,
I guess you could love the look of someone but its not really like your whole character shines out of you and hits the other person in the heart:wink:

josie68's photo
Mon 06/17/13 04:46 AM
Sometimes you have no choice and there is no going back.

For me although I still care for my ex, I would never love him as a husband again, he is no longer a part of mine nor my childrens lives, no going back, no fixing mistakes some things cannot be fixed.

josie68's photo
Mon 06/17/13 04:34 AM
:wink: Don't take any notice of anyone, everyone is welcome on here.waving

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25