Community > Posts By > josie68

josie68's photo
Sun 01/20/13 07:33 PM

I once told a woman she was special. Her reply was "are you saying I'm retarded?"

Sometimes you just can't win.

Yep, here if someone says I am special, it's normally because i have done something dumb. As in "dont worry she's a little special"

josie68's photo
Sun 01/20/13 07:30 PM
My Husband and children are always first, it would depend what the situation was that would make me dedide which was first.

But my children cant defend themselves so in that they will always be first.

then my other family, after that its everyone else.

josie68's photo
Sun 01/20/13 12:32 PM
Hmm mine would be a documentary on STUPIDITY with a PG ratingnoway

josie68's photo
Tue 01/15/13 06:32 PM
I guess everyone has a different reason, but for me, I like to see their personality before their penis.

josie68's photo
Tue 01/15/13 06:28 PM
Me.

I just have get on it and have a sticky beak at what everyone is upto.

josie68's photo
Tue 01/15/13 06:08 PM
Vegemitehappy

josie68's photo
Tue 01/15/13 06:01 PM
noway Yep, the dummest part is that I normally have to get my children to open them noway

josie68's photo
Tue 01/15/13 12:30 PM
Both sides play games, it's part of life. Some play harder than others, some are nice some arn't.

josie68's photo
Tue 01/15/13 12:24 PM
Edited by josie68 on Tue 01/15/13 12:25 PM
Toilet paper:wink: life would be a little rough without it.

Computer.. have to use skype

Clothes.. hate freezing my butt off

Vegemite..:wink:

Iced Coffee noway Must have

My Teddy Bear.. Need him to sleep

josie68's photo
Tue 01/15/13 12:19 PM
And , I will have you know my dear Husband, That no one who has put vegemite behind there ears has ever been attacked by a drop bear.... So it Workstongue2

josie68's photo
Tue 01/15/13 12:17 PM
noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway How Rude noway noway noway noway noway noway noway

You two are terrible. it's not my fault your Mummy's didnt feed you your vegemite. noway noway noway I put it on my kiddies dummies when they where babies and they all love itnoway noway American children have been deprived of an essential food.noway noway How sad:cry: :cry:

josie68's photo
Mon 01/14/13 12:18 PM

May I ask... What is vegemite what

Vegemite is an australian food that most of us eat, it is sort of like peanut butter, not how it tastes but how you spread it on your bread.
It is a really dark brown and tastes GOOD tongue2 ( DO NOT Comment Mikey)

I can send you some if you want to taste it, you dont need much on your toast, but your bread does sort of spoil the taste a little. Your bread seems to be sweeter than ours, so seems different then when you eat it here, but its still really good on your little crackers that you use for dips and stuff.

Yeah, I'd like to try some... I'll try anything once... I once thought I'd never eat octupus and now I luv the spicy kind in sauce...
BEST of luck to ya!!!! LOL!!!noway sad laugh

Where’s your sense of adventure… SPICY OCTUPUS is great once you get use to chewing

Mikey doesnt think you will like the vegemite, I will send some to you, some people like butter with it on toast, but dont put too much on, s if your not used to it, it seems that the taste can be a little strong.:wink:

josie68's photo
Fri 01/11/13 01:19 AM
Who knows, but it would probably be good if you could actually see your face and not just your chest, not that we mind. Just it's nice to see someones eyes and also maybe put a few photos up. so people will know you are real person

josie68's photo
Thu 01/10/13 12:15 AM

We had to here in Australia, most of us handed them in.

My brother kept his, he just got a licence and chains his guns in a cabinet and locks his bullets and bolts in a safe as they cannot be stored together.

My Dad didnt want to get a licence so handed his guns in and they paid him for them.

We do not have the right to carry guns, it's illegal, so are any type of gun , even a bb gun is not allowed.

You get used to it, laws change and after a while people accept change.

I grew up with guns, and never had a problem with owning one, but I dont have a problem with needing a licence to own one either as our government was trying to keep us safe.

Yeah but I just watched a piece on the news where armed robberies went up 69%, gun homicides 19%, home invasions 21% and something else dealing with weapon crime went up in Australia since turning in your guns. Politicians can't explain it, but you are "safer?"

I don't think things in any country can ever get better, things have changed, more so in some countries than others, as i said, I had no problem having to get a gun licence if I wanted to keep my guns, I didnt use them so chose not to, when I was on the farm I needed them, when I moved to the city I didnt.

I would say if you checked the statistic that it would be in the 5 larger cities that crime has risen, things in Australia have changed over the last 10 years, people have come in from many different countries and brought in different things that where not really here before. In Sydney and Melbourne, you may hear of a shooting, but it is rare to hear of it anywhere besides the 5 major cities, if it does happen, we all know about it and it makes headlines across the country.

I was educated on using them as a child and enjoy them.

Regardless of the laws, people will always get one if they really want one, it's no different to anything that is made illegal.

At the moment where I live, we dont need to lock our doors, everyone around town watches out for each other, my children can wander around safely, they can go to school and I don't have to worry.

If I lived where my children may be threatened or I may need to protect them, then yep I would probably have a gun, i would have no trouble doing whatever I needed to keep my children safe.

But I still wouldnt have any trouble registering the gun I owned.:wink:

josie68's photo
Wed 01/09/13 11:53 PM

May I ask... What is vegemite what

Vegemite is an australian food that most of us eat, it is sort of like peanut butter, not how it tastes but how you spread it on your bread.
It is a really dark brown and tastes GOOD tongue2 ( DO NOT Comment Mikey)

I can send you some if you want to taste it, you dont need much on your toast, but your bread does sort of spoil the taste a little. Your bread seems to be sweeter than ours, so seems different then when you eat it here, but its still really good on your little crackers that you use for dips and stuff.

josie68's photo
Wed 01/09/13 12:50 AM
I will be keeping you in my prayers as well, my son and I both have diabeties, I have had it since I was 11, so if you ever want anyone to talk to just message me

josie68's photo
Tue 01/08/13 05:18 PM
I have no idea why they lie, it is so stupid, i would have rathered my man know everything about me that may come as a shock before we meet, that way he is pleasantly surprised and doesnt need to run.

josie68's photo
Tue 01/08/13 12:14 PM
HOnestly trust is earned.
You will never be able to trust him as he has not earned it. He has repeatedly shown you that he is untrustworthy, find someone who will respect you and only want you, there are so many great men out there, dont waist your time on one who wasnt happy with just you.

josie68's photo
Tue 01/08/13 12:11 PM

Josie we have already met once and I didnt scare ya all away Im afraid to push my luck!! LOLnoway laugh :banana:

You know you want to come down Mikey, so pack your puppy in your suitcase and do it, it's warmer here then it is over there. drool I promise not to let the kids be to annoying ( just a little)
I thought your kids were GREAT!!! And I got Ur card yesterday thank U so much!! My grandniece is gpnna take it for show and tell, her class is studying Australia right now and she gonna show a real card from there!!! Id love to come and visit!!!flowerforyou :banana: As long as I dont have to eat any Veggimite!!! LOL

I have a picture in my head of you eating your vegemite, that is never going to go awaylaugh Dwaynes son took vegemite to school for the kids to taste, nobody liked itnoway

Probably the only reason we still have it, cause noone else wants it.

josie68's photo
Tue 01/08/13 01:14 AM

Here, many times, the kids tell the parents who they can or cannot see.
I am friends with one of those.

He is so jealous, he won't allow, got that? Won't allow his divorced dad to see women.

If he didn't like me or thought I wanted anything more than a friendship with his Mom, I'd be at the curb in a heartbeat.

I believe, a healthy parent watches the interaction and if the adults choice of a potential partner comes across as a well rounded, healthy person, spoiled kids shouldn't be allowed to steal the parents chance at a complete family.

That's why I say, meet the kids after they are grown and gone.

The trouble is they never really go.

My eldest still is home as often as possible, with her hubby and baby, my 18 year old isnt leaving home and has decided to work with me, love

Children are a major part of a parents life and never really leave it, you always look out for them and they look out for you, basically your family just keeps growing as they get older and bring more people home.
For all of you, it would probably be easier on you if you didnt look at being serious as its not that long before she will have babies and then you will have more children and the story continues.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25