Community > Posts By > josie68

josie68's photo
Thu 10/11/12 04:38 AM
.. I love my work and in someways it says who I am. Firstly I work with my parent and children. That shows that I love my family. I manage the business, So I guess I am capable. I get to race around and do pretty much whatever I decide to do each day, this is my favourite part of my work as I hate being locked into anything. At work one of my main jobs is to make sure that everyone is happy,staff and visitors, i love doing that as i enjoy making people happy. Lastly I choose to live at my work. Simply becase I do not like leaving home and having to organise myself around my work. It means that i am always there when my children are sick or get home from school, i can still cook and clean my home while i am working and the only thing i really have to do is get out my door to get to work. I hate having to be organised. So yep my job does pretty much say who i ambigsmile

josie68's photo
Mon 10/08/12 06:05 AM

Hope things will work out so I can visit with you guys..but I am broke and no transportation...I will try my best

Do you want us to pick you up.. Well as long as the munhkins dont scare you to much.

josie68's photo
Sun 10/07/12 07:40 AM

She loves you. Love will save you. I even seen them at Walmart.

Nope thats not the ones,
the one I want has big lollies and they are all wrapped up like one of those flower things they put on your neck when you get off the plane in Hawai.

josie68's photo
Sun 10/07/12 06:38 AM
We are planing to, I have been waiting to go there since I was a little girl.

josie68's photo
Sun 10/07/12 06:32 AM
No the dog, Mickey mouses friend

josie68's photo
Sun 10/07/12 06:22 AM
:banana:

Cool you can go to Disneyland.

:banana:We are I cant wait, and we are going to meet Pluto:wink:

josie68's photo
Sat 09/22/12 04:49 AM
Definately not runninghappy

josie68's photo
Fri 09/21/12 06:15 PM
I've never seen so many men wasted so badly.

Babe

josie68's photo
Fri 09/21/12 06:07 PM
Love that movie

If I'd wanted your help, mate, I would've asked for it.

Storm boy

josie68's photo
Mon 09/17/12 08:15 PM
Will you stop that 617

josie68's photo
Mon 09/17/12 08:15 PM

josie68's photo
Mon 09/17/12 08:14 PM
Now i dont know what I should have put, dont sneak in on me Anacondaarmsnoway

josie68's photo
Mon 09/17/12 08:13 PM
You boys are terrible 614

josie68's photo
Sun 09/16/12 08:52 PM
I look at all the newcomers in the Community threads and go back and recheck friends to see if they have put new pictures up or changed their profiles, so I have no worries about others checking mine out otherwise you are talking to people you dont know anything about.

josie68's photo
Sun 09/16/12 08:42 PM
Ummmmmmmm NO is always a good answer. it's only two letters and not really hard to saynoway

If that doesnt work, how about beat it, get lost, No Way, I have a wife. forget it,

josie68's photo
Sun 09/16/12 08:40 PM
i deal with everything head on, but with a smile and normally just treat it as a joke, There's really not much in life that is worth arguing over.

josie68's photo
Thu 09/06/12 01:03 PM
Very polite, I love to have a chat and talk to people,

and we found when we where in America, tipping was a novalty, so yep we enjoyed tipping well, because everyone was so nice and helpful in the restaurants, you felt like the queen. They filled your drinks, kept coming back to see if you wanted anything. When we kept returning to a restaurant, we always tried to get the same people.

It doesnt happen here, you pretty much fend for yourself, without its a very expensive restaurant.

josie68's photo
Thu 09/06/12 12:47 PM
Edited by josie68 on Thu 09/06/12 12:49 PM
You can get scammed from people in any country, I don't see why anyone who you havent met would expect you to give them money.

Also if anyone tells you they love you in the first couple of emails, thats a pretty good sign.

Just watch for signs,

Oh and I am from Australia, and live in a big state in a country town and would you believe that americans message me noway and some of them where scammers tongue2

josie68's photo
Wed 09/05/12 03:57 AM
No,
I like being myself, and my husband confuses me enough, since he is way more sensible than i am. There is no way I want to have to experience that.

josie68's photo
Mon 09/03/12 05:29 PM

A parent with a child who they didn't put first, would turn me away.

funny, I know we have had this conversation on here before. But I guess it would be a matter of what he meant by putting them first. If he cancelled dates frequently, scheduled me "around" the kids' events, and did not really have time for me, that would be a signal that he was not ready for a relationship.

But why, if his children had things come up , why would it upset you,
Couldnt you just change your plans and go as well.
It is so important for a child to know that their parents are their.
Ultimately you have to work together, but when it comes down to it, the child needs to come first.
After all the child had no say in being born, they are their parents respnsibility so they should be first.

it would depend on what came up. if it was an emergency yes, but i had a man cancel our first meet once because at the last minute his 19 yo daughter decided she wanted to visit from out of town. I was mortified - what a horrible first impression - needless to say I never met him.

no one is talking about neglecting anyone. I think it is a given that the child's needs are met. my children were very much loved and quite well cared for and still are. I think it is best to prioritize my plans unless there's an emergency of some kind...and I would expect the same in return.

Why date someone if there are going to be ongoing issues? as with any other issue, I prefer someone who thinks I do on the matter.

also, understand that my children are grown Josie, so my situation is somewhat different

laugh laugh Probably why I have so much trouble. I tend to run everything around my munchkins, so it can make it difficult.
I guess I am a little like a mother bear and would quickly attack anyone who tried to get me to put anything else before my children..

Yep it is almost impossible to make a relationship work when your time is always revolving around others.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25