Community > Posts By > josie68

josie68's photo
Mon 11/05/12 05:30 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: I am so happy that things are lookin up for you, and that you are loved.drool

'

josie68's photo
Sat 11/03/12 04:35 AM
Everyone has things that they like. I prefer larger men, its not that i dont like smaller men, its just that i am physically attracted to bigger boys. Thats just me

josie68's photo
Fri 11/02/12 06:21 AM
Edited by josie68 on Fri 11/02/12 06:28 AM

Anything can work and anything can fail. It all depends on the people and their commitment, just like any other relationship

You right!! I had a date once with Morgan Fairchild in the seventies... and guess what... she stood me up.

That was an example how things can fail to work.

:wink: Are you sure you didnt stand her up Wux

Well, there was nothing dysfunctional about the standing of it, you're right. You coulda pitcha tent on it to house a kangaroo herd for the night in the torrential rain of Western Australian territory. Around the same latitude as Aberdeen or Didjabringsomebeer.

I think its Didjabringsumbeeralong , I see your havin ago, but kangaroo's don't run in herds, it's a mob of roo's, and we dont say You it's ya, so it's . Ya couldnt pitcha tent to house a mob of roo's ova night in the pourin ran of the Northern Territory.
I'm gonna educate ya if it kills me. I havta teach ya to talk properly incase ya eva visit us down under.
Whadoya recken, good idea:wink:

josie68's photo
Wed 10/31/12 06:37 AM

03/03 soufiehere
03/19 pennyg281
03/28 mssilverfox
04/07 Torgo70
04/21 Techknowlove
05/18 pyxxie13
05/22 paulobits
07/09 Kaleijoscope
07/24 lionsbrew
08/02 Josie68
08/26 Ghostrider2u
09/10 TxsGal3333
09/21 singmesweet
09/23 topherj37
09/30 jacktrades
10/04 Ladylid2012
11/02 anthie
11/03 Mikey117
11/06 eileena9

josie68's photo
Wed 10/31/12 06:34 AM
Oh Poop..noway

:heart: :heart: Love ya heaps and will be praying for you.

Hang in there.

:wink:

josie68's photo
Tue 10/30/12 06:45 AM
Some money will help make your life easier, but a girl will love you for who you are ( well she should) So find something you love to do and enjoy life, the rest will come when its time.

josie68's photo
Tue 10/30/12 06:39 AM
Edited by josie68 on Tue 10/30/12 06:49 AM
I'm in the middle of moving house and have decided that I am not unpacking any boxes, think we will just live with no clutter until I decide if I actually need anything in the house, well beside the very basic stuff like dunny papernoway

josie68's photo
Tue 10/30/12 06:35 AM
It's all pretty much the same, someone hurts no matter who it is.

But it's like if someone here died, if it was someone who posted all the time, more people would react to it as they would feel more of a connection with the person and so would keep checking to see what was happening in the post.

Its the same on the news, if something is brought to our attention and people relate or are moved by it more people notice. It doesnt make the person any more or less important.

One of my boys is in the Army while another works on boats, it wouldnt matter how either died it would still be a huge shock, as although I know and see the danger, it really isnt something that you think will happen.

josie68's photo
Tue 10/30/12 06:27 AM

Anything can work and anything can fail. It all depends on the people and their commitment, just like any other relationship

You right!! I had a date once with Morgan Fairchild in the seventies... and guess what... she stood me up.

That was an example how things can fail to work.

:wink: Are you sure you didnt stand her up Wux

josie68's photo
Tue 10/30/12 06:26 AM
In Australia we dont really have halloween, but since we have been in America this year, I have been scared more times than is good for anyone.noway

josie68's photo
Mon 10/29/12 12:07 PM

josie68's photo
Sun 10/28/12 09:32 AM

I thought that the men I married loved me and I trusted them..

But if i had of had the sense to have a pre nup, then i would be way better off now. So maybe it should just be part of the marraige licence.

Yes. It goes both ways. Sometimes it is the woman who is not treated
fairly and sometimes it is the man. Unless it is a gay marriage then
it is always the woman or always the man. But I digress.

laugh

I know, everything is both ways. I dont see why any marraige if both parties just walk out with what they came in with and share whatever they have made while they are together, that would make it easy.

josie68's photo
Sat 10/27/12 08:53 PM
Edited by josie68 on Sat 10/27/12 08:54 PM

So to summarize:

Men, being the kind hearted emotional creatures that they are, naturally feel affection for their female friends.

Women, being the cold heartless wenches that they are, feel nothing, even in the face of kindness and friendship.

This is normal? Is that about it?ohwell

No No No, we love all our male friends, we just dont want them in our pants. A bit like a puppy.

josie68's photo
Sat 10/27/12 08:51 PM
My best friends are all men, I dont really have any close women friends, except my mum and daughters

josie68's photo
Sat 10/27/12 08:49 PM
Nope, I havent run out of things to love about men.

josie68's photo
Sat 10/27/12 08:48 PM
I thought that the men I married loved me and I trusted them..

But if i had of had the sense to have a pre nup, then i would be way better off now. So maybe it should just be part of the marraige licence.

josie68's photo
Sat 10/27/12 08:46 PM

are you trying to define love now?
this thread will never die if you try to do that.

No. I have already defined love as a happy, healthy, sexual relationship.

I'm asking you to clarify your definition.

Not all happy, healthy, sexual relationships are love. But, I think it's safe to say all love relationships are happy, healthy, and sexual.

It's like not all people are women, but all women are people.

Yep, thats a pretty good definition, and then you just add the extra things in that make your relationship work, it may be commitment, trust, friendship, or all of them, everyone is different and everyone needs something that someone else may not.

Now toyour first question, I guess you just have to find someone who wants what you do, but for some reason, after awhile, most people want more. More time, more attention, more of you.

josie68's photo
Sat 10/27/12 08:34 PM
Edited by josie68 on Sat 10/27/12 08:36 PM
I dont have one

But I love all the American ones.. my favourites would have to be the Texan and the southern,

My daughter and I stood behind an african American to listen to his in the service station, and then followed him around, cause it was so neat. I have no idea what it was, but we did figure out that he had to hussel, to where ever he was going , whatever that is.

josie68's photo
Thu 10/11/12 04:47 AM
To travel back in time for a while. Just to see whar its like

josie68's photo
Thu 10/11/12 04:42 AM
For me,yes definately .IT would be enough for me to end a marrage ,II wasnt enough, then he needs to be with someone who is

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25